Will we like each other?

gemitau

Hey!

So, I'm a bit bored of online dating and I considered casting this chart not to loose more energy. I was wondering if we are going to like each other, I haven't met him personally yet. It's a two males question.

I see I am Venus in Aries and Moon in Scorpio, both receive him/L7 by domicile. He is Mars in Pisces and receives L1 by exaltation. I'd guess this is not too good, he could be idealising me.

He seems more confident than me, I don't know if we could take the Sun as his cosig, then receptions would be a bit better I think.

Any help welcome! Thanks

Attachments

• astro_2gw_anonymous_hr.42840.88644.jpg
    astro_2gw_anonymous_hr.42840.88644.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 46

IleneK

Premium Member
Hey!

So, I'm a bit bored of online dating and I considered casting this chart not to loose more energy. I was wondering if we are going to like each other, I haven't met him personally yet. It's a two males question.

I see I am Venus in Aries and Moon in Scorpio, both receive him/L7 by domicile. He is Mars in Pisces and receives L1 by exaltation. I'd guess this is not too good, he could be idealising me.

He seems more confident than me, I don't know if we could take the Sun as his cosig, then receptions would be a bit better I think.

Any help welcome! Thanks

I think you will like each other. His reception of you as Venus by exaltation suggests that his interest may be greater in the beginning had then die down. Whereas your reception toward him is more solid and lasting.

gemitau

I think you will like each other. His reception of you as Venus by exaltation suggests that his interest may be greater in the beginning had then die down. Whereas your reception toward him is more solid and lasting.

Ouh that doesn't sound good.
Thanks for your reply!

IleneK

Premium Member
Ouh that doesn't sound good.
Thanks for your reply!

I think it may not be so bad. This is an initial impression. Exaltation suggests he may like you more than you like him at first. And then it cools.

How you feel, after you find you like each other, will depend upon other causes and conditions. I think this is pretty favorable for how the two of you will feel when you meet.

gemitau

Just an update, we met yesterday. I liked him and he messaged me after the date telling me he liked me a lot and wants to meet again soon! So that was accurate. I will update if something develops or changes

Last edited: