Where are my husband's house keys?

ElenaJ

My husband locked the house when he left this morning, so he had the keys with him when he went to work. When he came back at noon, he couldn't find them anywhere.
He normally keeps them in a black carryall bag, but they aren't there. He searched his car and they aren't there either.
So where did they go?

The ascendent is exactly conjunct his natal moon/jupiter, so I do believe the chart to be valid.
The 7th is him, the 8th is his property, his keys.
The 8th ruler is mars, separating from a conjunction with Saturn (the black bag?), near the cusp of his 12th.
Venus separates from the keys, mars, and will conjunct my husband, Jupiter/neptune.
Part of Fortune opposes Uranus on the cusp of his 3rd (his car?).

This is about as far as I managed to get with this, can anyone help bring it forward so we can find the keys?

Thanks.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-04-05 at 19.02.58.jpg
    Screen Shot 2022-04-05 at 19.02.58.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 39

blackbery

The chart looks valid to me but I believe keys are always ruled by :mercury: which also represents your husband. :mercury::sun: :conjunct: 8th, Can they be in his wallet or in his pants, jacket?
Could they have fallen out near the car/parking lot near his work with :moon::gemini: they are roaming around!:unsure:

Not much help I know. Hope he finds them real soon.

ElenaJ

One of the problems is that his general life rule is Never put an article in the same place more than once.
Which he denies, so he is still saying "I always put the keys in my carry case".
So they aren't lost, then, they are in the carry case?
No, they've disappeared.

Apparently gnomes got into his case somehow and carried them off!

Saturn is also forgetfulness.... he as mars was conjunct Saturn.
Which paints an appropriate picture of the situation!

ElenaJ

Found the keys!!

I'll give some details to help finding them in the horary.

Looking everywhere around, they didn't show up, so he had a new duplicate set made, which cost him 27euro!

This morning it occurred to him that someone might have found them and turned them into the police (carabinieri).
This is a fairly small area, and most people know each other.
The police didn't have the keys but suggested he go to the Traffic police.
When he saw the Vigile at the cafe for morning espresso, he asked if anyone might have brought in some keys.
The Vigile asked to describe them, and then said, Yes! Someone brought them in, I'll bring them to your shop.
Which he did, today at 12.15, just before closing time for lunch break.
My husband asked who had brought them in, but he said someone just came in plopped them on the counter saying "I found these", and left.
So we don't know who this was or where the keys were.
So, feeling grateful, my husband decided the Vigile was the hero, and he will buy him a glass of wine.

So, his keys are in a burnt orange fiber key carrier. Mars is orange, by Saturn makes it darker.
The authorities, a Traffic cop, would be Saturn as well.
Also sun.
Note in the chart sun rules my husband's 6th of work, so the ruler came to him.
In addition, it is the 12th house of the chart of unknown persons.
My husband's significators of Neptune and Jupiter are sitting there on his own cusp, and really he didn't go very much out of his way to receive the keys.
Moon in gemini could indicate several persons involved (the anonymous person who found it, and the Vigile.)

Notice that mars and Saturn (the keys) and Jupiter (my husband) are all in the degree of the nodes.
The keys and my husband are all out of anyone's hands, the situation had already been decided.
In fact, the keys were with the Vigile.

The moon moved from 6 Gemini to 9 Cancer, which would be 3 units.
He lost the keys some time during the morning of the 4th and received them back midday of the 8th of April, which is 4 days. Doesn't really add up.

However, Part of Fortune is missing 3 degrees to arrive at the cusp of the 3rd house.
When POF arrives there, the traffic cop pops up with the keys.

At any rate, thank you Blackberry, for your help.
Looking at how things worked out, perhaps someone in the future can come up with a reasonable analysis based on the chart.
Lost items and timing are not easy charts to read.

Last edited: