Need help with synastry chart

l30r1s1ng

Twin flame synastry chart?

I was wondering if someone could help me. This is my synastry chart with my ex. We haven't spoken in years, but I haven't ever stopped thinking about him. I just by chance decided to look this up and now I'm wondering if this is someone I should consider reconnecting with? I see a grand trine which I've read can mean a possible twin flame connection. I don't know what to do.
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
Re: Twin flame synastry chart?

Properly done synastry is a lot of work, and since you haven spoken to your ex for years it doesn’t seem like this is worth it to me as an astrologer.

Now if you were getting back together and you wanted to find ways to avoid the previous breakup as a repeat performance, then it would be worth assisting you.
So - the decision is made here - what do you have to say as OP @l30r1s1ng ?

I was wondering if someone could help me. This is my synastry chart with my ex. We haven't spoken in years, but I haven't ever stopped thinking about him.

Zora

Account Closed
I was wondering if someone could help me. This is my synastry chart with my ex. We haven't spoken in years, but I haven't ever stopped thinking about him. I just by chance decided to look this up and now I'm wondering if this is someone I should consider reconnecting with? I see a grand trine which I've read can mean a possible twin flame connection. I don't know what to do.
Thanks in advance!

Unfortunately important planet placement list grid below to enable to easily compare both planets - is cut off.

Who is inside the circle and who is outside the circle ?

Who is male who is female or are you both male ?

Which house system did you use ?

Last edited: