Eris, the warrior queen

chay

Banned
I haven't used Eris much but I do use many asteroids & I use the Transneptunians. I have Eris conjunct Saturn in the twelfth house in Aries. I was left in an Ashram young (institution/yoga-cult). I fought the Ashram establishment & was exiled, later supporting people who were abused as children there. The Ashram was a big opponent to me, it was Saturnine in it's authority over me. I shattered many deep beliefs in my fury against what they had done to us kids. I was confrontational feeling I had but a brief chance to get my truth out there. I have no doubt that many people I argued with over this found me very warlike. One (lovely) swami on the right side even gave me the nickname Xena. I do have a tendency to argue with authoritative males that are older than me.

chay

Banned
Just because I'm not that interesting I'm going to have a quick look at Eris in the chart of Donald Trump. I use Janus software & have his chart loaded on it. I used the birth data from astro.com for his chart. Trump has Eris at 6deg Aries in the 7th house. He also has asteroid Sphinx directly conjunct it. Opposite at 5deg Libra in the 2nd house is Neptune. Could this be an aggressive attempt to keep dishonest financial dealings a mystery? There are a lot of things you could say about Neptune in the second house alone...would you allow someone to manage money for you knowing they had it? Back to Eris...could someone with Eris conjunct Sphinx use arguments and discord to distract from things they need secret? Wow, squaring Eris at 8deg Cancer in the 11th house is Mercury. Does he lie to and argue with his friends about money? Does he use them or do they use him? Do they lie about money to each other or do they lie about it together? Am I off the mark here? Can somebody else please offer a different interpretation? Martha Lang Westcott has Mercury conjunct Sphinx described as a question. Questions that will have no definitive answers. I keep thinking the phrase "Where is the money!?!" Also the mysteriousness of Mercury/Sphinx makes me think of the Q drops where everything is a question.

CapAquaPis

Eris opposite sun on Oct 17, 2021, esp. Eris in 27-28' Aries vs. the Sun in 27-28' Libra. Like in late 2019 when over 100 countries held demonstrations and protests, some accumulated into riots, I expect a bigger global protest wave in late 2021, in 200-202 nations not counting the Vatican/Holy See and Monaco for being the smallest nations in size. I read there are 205 known nations in the world, including Catalonia and the Basque country are independent...on paper.

CapAquaPis

And sometimes, Eris lounged in a certain degree will lead to catastrophic events: In 1941-45, Eris being in the 4-5' Aries range or the "4-4" or in some cultures, marker of death, that's when the Holocaust occurred in the time period during WWII to nearly eradicated a culture in the world: the Jews/-ish diaspora in Europe, one of the worst disasters in recorded history when from 6 to 20 million (estimated totals) Jewish people, as well Roma/-ni people and Slavs/-ic peoples were murdered in the name of Hitler and the Nazis' racial(ist) agenda.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

22 and 23' are cursed or malefic degrees, esp. when Eris is concerned. From May 2010 to May 2023 (2 years from now), Eris is constantly in 22' and 23' in overheating Aries (includes periods of retrograde). From the end of the Great Recession (2008-09) to whenever may be the end of the COVID-19 pandemic (2019-21), there's a lot of economic, political, social and cultural downfall in the US in the 2010s, to accelerated in the Obama, later Trump and now Biden eras.

CapAquaPis

Are you using this new planet? What are your experiences?

Recommended reading:
The Astrology of Eris

Thanks my friend with the same first name as me, Eris is the 13th planet after 1. Sun, 2. Moon, 3. Jupiter, 4. Mercury, 5. Mars, 6. Venus, 7, Saturn, outers: 8. Uranus, 9. Neptune, 10. Pluto, 11. Chiron and 12. Lilith. 13 is a bad number attributed to Eris. I guess 14. Ceres, planetoid and 15. Sedna, the farthest one.

The numbers of signs: 1. Aquarius (first sun sign of the year - Jan. 20-21), 2. Pisces, 3. Cetus (parazodiac), 4. Aries, 5. Taurus, 6. Orion (parazodiac), 7. Gemini, 8. Cancer, 9. Leo, 10. Virgo, 11. Libra, 12. Scorpio, 13. Ophiuchus (parazodiac), 14. Sagittarius, and 15. Capricorn (last sun sign - Dec. 20-21).

And the 12 months of the year: April the 4th one, and 30 solar degree "days". No wonder Ceres in 4-4 (4' Aries or April 4th) combined with 13 is so cursed.

CapAquaPis

And alike Eris, Pallas is said to have a stronger effect in Aquarius than most sun signs, but my Pallas is in Pisces and anyone born in 1980 (esp. in their MC or 10th house) has an Eris in Aries, a generation with a lower emphasis on gender roles, assignment of gender at birth and rigid definition of ones own gender(s). Pallas conjunct rising and 1st houses, and also the desc or 7th can be similar in their androgyne personalities. What about anyone with an Eris conjunct Pallas?

https://psychicjoystar.com/tag/pallas-in-the-9th-house/ (and its Aquarian role).

Cruiser1

Eris is the 13th planet after 1. Sun, 2. Moon, 3. Jupiter, 4. Mercury, 5. Mars, 6. Venus, 7, Saturn, outers: 8. Uranus, 9. Neptune, 10. Pluto, 11. Chiron and 12. Lilith. 13 is a bad number attributed to Eris. I guess 14. Ceres, planetoid and 15. Sedna, the farthest one.
If Eris and Sedna are considered planets (and they along with Ceres are already considered "Dwarf planets" or possible Dwarf planets in modern astronomy) then so should Haumea, Makemake, Gonggong, and Quaoar, all of which are larger than Sedna. In fact there are seven bodies beyond Pluto which are at least the size of Ceres (900 km or larger in diameter). These are the "Seven Dwarfs" which in size order are: Eris, Haumea, Makemake, Gonggong, Quaoar, Sedna, and Orcus. I see them all as astrologically significant, and together they represent a category of more abstract, generational, and planetary level energies: http://www.astrolog.org/astrolog/astdwarf.htm

Note that currently Eris and Gonggong are farther away from the Sun than Sedna, although that's only because Sedna is near perihelion or the closest point along its orbit. Sedna has a much farther aphelion point than the other Dwarf planets. Eris orbits the Sun in "only" 559 years (longer than any of the other Seven Dwarfs except Sedna) while Sedna itself takes 10666 years!

chay

Banned
If Eris and Sedna are considered planets (and they along with Ceres are already considered "Dwarf planets" or possible Dwarf planets in modern astronomy) then so should Haumea, Makemake, Gonggong, and Quaoar, all of which are larger than Sedna. In fact there are seven bodies beyond Pluto which are at least the size of Ceres (900 km or larger in diameter). These are the "Seven Dwarfs" which in size order are: Eris, Haumea, Makemake, Gonggong, Quaoar, Sedna, and Orcus. I see them all as astrologically significant, and together they represent a category of more abstract, generational, and planetary level energies: http://www.astrolog.org/astrolog/astdwarf.htm

Note that currently Eris and Gonggong are farther away from the Sun than Sedna, although that's only because Sedna is near perihelion or the closest point along its orbit. Sedna has a much farther aphelion point than the other Dwarf planets. Eris orbits the Sun in "only" 559 years (longer than any of the other Seven Dwarfs except Sedna) while Sedna itself takes 10666 years!
I tend to think with the more distant or small objects you would focus on the angles of other planets to them at times of charts? In natal as well, I have Asc conjunct Eris. Sedna is in between my north node at 29deg Aries & black moon Lilith at 1deg Taurus so if trying to analyse my own chart I would look at both Eris & Sedna as an influence to be aware of.

CapAquaPis

Eris square Saturn in 2026 and Eris square Chiron in 2028 are going to have a major negative impact on the world, already Eris square Pluto are widely felt.

Humanitarian

Eris square Saturn in 2026 and Eris square Chiron in 2028 are going to have a major negative impact on the world, already Eris square Pluto are widely felt.
That's "Eris square Chiron" and "Eris square Saturn" you say are actually Eris conjunct Chiron and Eris conjunct Saturn. Eris square Pluto is still a square. I want you correct your words

Humanitarian

And sometimes, Eris lounged in a certain degree will lead to catastrophic events: In 1941-45, Eris being in the 4-5' Aries range or the "4-4" or in some cultures, marker of death, that's when the Holocaust occurred in the time period during WWII to nearly eradicated a culture in the world: the Jews/-ish diaspora in Europe, one of the worst disasters in recorded history when from 6 to 20 million (estimated totals) Jewish people, as well Roma/-ni people and Slavs/-ic peoples were murdered in the name of Hitler and the Nazis' racial(ist) agenda.
Yes. I cried about this a lot and the Eris made too many chaos. Chaos are become a major theme in the world right now and the Eris is especially dangerous when the outer planets are conjunct Eris.Eris is the dangerous Trans-Neptunian object to the world because it will make the woman suffer too much and make the woman want the rights for their gender like the men do. Eris rule feminism and I respect that because we all want to become equal in a good way.

Last edited:

Humanitarian

There's a minor planet that orbit the Sun in a longer time than Sedna: 541132 Leleakuhonua

Last edited:

Cruiser1

There's a minor planet that orbit the Sun longer than Sedna: 541132 Leleakuhonua
Indeed, Leleakuhonua takes over 30,000 years to orbit the sun, which is the longest period of any body orbiting the Sun that's been given a name! :surprised: However, Leleakuhonua is only 220 km in diameter, which is smaller than Sedna and the other "Seven Dwarfs" (i.e. the seven largest objects beyond Pluto).

I like to look at and interpret Sedna, Eris, and the other "Seven Dwarfs" together, however that doesn't mean there aren't additional bodies out there which have astrological significance too. The potential meaning of Leleakuhonua and several other notable smaller minor bodies are listed at: https://www.astrolog.org/astrolog/astdwarf.htm#other

Bunraku

Leleakuhonua represents subdued forces that are within us that are barely perceptible by normal means. It represents a glow even softer than a waning moon at night time. It represents the subtle emanations from things you can find that are buried, such as glow worms, fire flies, or lanterns that are about to give out.

Realistically, where you can find this body in your chart represents where the qualities mentioned above are located and how they are expressed, in talents, behaviors, etc.