Will I get higher education?

avesophia

Moscow 15/10/18 22:25 astro_w2gw_v_v.70295.135026.png

Sunrise

Hello
what exactly do you want to do ???
The map does not show this at this stage.
The moon (you) is totally weak and Saturn (higher education) in the detriment of the Moon (you) Also the benefit of the study is shown by the 10th house and if you see Jupiter (the benefit of the study) is in the fall of the Moon .
All this shows us that even if you manage to study, this knowledge will not benefit you.
The Moon (you), in front of her will find Sun with a square. The Sun in the map symbolizes your 2nd and 3rd houses. The second is about money and the 3rd house has to do with the basic knowledge we have.
The Sun is in its fall. Telling us either about financial or basic knowledge you may not have, you will not be able to continue.

avesophia

Hello
what exactly do you want to do ???
The map does not show this at this stage.
The moon (you) is totally weak and Saturn (higher education) in the detriment of the Moon (you) Also the benefit of the study is shown by the 10th house and if you see Jupiter (the benefit of the study) is in the fall of the Moon .
All this shows us that even if you manage to study, this knowledge will not benefit you.
The Moon (you), in front of her will find Sun with a square. The Sun in the map symbolizes your 2nd and 3rd houses. The second is about money and the 3rd house has to do with the basic knowledge we have.
The Sun is in its fall. Telling us either about financial or basic knowledge you may not have, you will not be able to continue.
i dont know what exactly i just asked about studyng in university