the
PRESIDENT
and
all persons in authority and of distinction

Any idea of what the present death count is

of all those that had dirt, both alleged and factual,

on the Clintons?
UPDATE :smile:

REPORT: Clinton Advisor Tied To Jeffrey Epstein Dies Under UNKNOWN Circumstances

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-aQcuI8Jgg
Durham Probe Finds Enough to Indict James Comey Says John Ratcliffe :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVX47vxcltM

Wisconsin Investigator Calls for DECERTIFICATION of 2020 Election!!! :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuI0mhRdZu4
Apparently Saturday evening at about 23:00
the private plane carrying Trump home to Florida, had engine failure

over the Gulf of Mexico.
Emergency landing was made

when the plane turned back after 20 minutes of flight.
He continued his trip to Mar al Lago on Sunday morning :smile:
b20.png

7943b241232b484e92012b137ccc8a39.jpg

bf7d15c94aafc3d75f524dd80cf9f28f--political-junkie-jfk-jr.jpg

4841333471_7cd7c6a05c.jpg

_100813552_snipstone.jpg

ECCZb4uXkAYgoE7.jpg

image.png

JUPITERASC

MUNDANE ASTROLOGY

6th House

Public Health

ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH

DRONE TO PLANT 10,000 TREES A DAY :smile:

flash-forest-3_resize_md.jpeg

flash-forest-2_resize_md.jpeg

thumbnail-drone.jpg

22847606-7840823-image-a-2_1577815962602.jpg

original

CDC Tracked Millions of Americans, Monitored Compliance Using '...2000 Mules...' Tactic :smile:

Operation Laser

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIEfvXCmGG8

A few days ago
I was at President Trump’s Mar-a-lago for the 2000 Mules movie premier

— and I got to interview a lot of the VIPs!

If you want to check out those awesome interviews, Watch here

https://www.theepochtimes.com/premi...ign=2000MulesRedCarpet&utm_content=05-06-2022

JUPITERASC

MUNDANE ASTROLOGY MERCURY
MERCURY

SOCIAL MEDIA

You know something is wrong
when the board of directors refuse to buy Twitter stock :smile:
Elon Musk Twitter Buyout
Could COLLPASE Amid Potential FRAUD
Twitter Says Elon VIOLATED NDA

What NDA requires a person to remain silent about potential criminal activity?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5nBgKkeWE4

Oh you mean a significant portion of Twitter is bots? Who knew

JUPITERASC

MUNDANE ASTROLOGY

JUPITER

THE COURTS

Would you get on Sussmann/Durham jury? :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngRBWQXcku4

Sussmann is the Achilles heel for many
not the least being Hillary.
If I were him I would be very concerned for my safety and welfare.

It would be wrong if he were to be '...Disappeared....'.
JUDGE ALLOWS DURHAM TO MOVE FORWARD WITH SUSSMAN PROSECUTION :smile:

SUSSMANN FINAL Pre-Trial RULINGS on JOFFE Emails, FUSION GPS and FBI
Trial starts in one week. Judge Cooper issued rulings on several motions in limine

If all this is as simple as being a good Samaritan
then there should be no reason
why they don't hand over all the emails willingly :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyCq3Vkm0PE

Supreme Court BOOK DEAL AND MOVIE Discussed

as POLITICO Source Already Known to Very Few :smile:
This is how they pay for services rendered
disguised payment in the form of advancement money for book deal.

Doesn't matter the books never ever sell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GXPuECQWto

JUPITERASC

MUNDANE ASTROLOGY MERCURY
MERCURY

SOCIAL MEDIA

Secret Billionaires Who JUST HELPED Elon Musk Finalize Twitter :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHHd0kw1bH0

You know something is wrong
when the board of directors refuse to buy Twitter stock :smile:
Elon Musk Twitter Buyout
Could COLLPASE Amid Potential FRAUD
Twitter Says Elon VIOLATED NDA

What NDA requires a person to remain silent about potential criminal activity?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5nBgKkeWE4

Oh you mean a significant portion of Twitter is bots? Who knew

JUPITERASC

MUNDANE ASTROLOGY

12th HOUSE

Prisons

Australia: "...We're the world's largest penal colony...!"
United States: "...Hold my beer...."
Also United States: "...You're under arrest for an open container violation...!"

Use Covid Relief Funds To Hire Cops Instead Of Relief!
If these cops policed the government and not the people I'd be all for it :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtXKpWpHLEg

The surplus COVID money should be given to small businesses.
Many have not recovered to pre-pandemic levels

Hell of a job Democrats: You have managed to bring back the 1918 pandemic
1929 Depression, 1968 Race Riots,1973 Gas Lines
and the 1960s threat of nuclear war
all at the same time

CapAquaPis

JupiterASC, what's the house of the recent Jupiter-Neptune conjunction in the sign Pisces on the US' natal chart (July 4, 1776)? The last time this occurred was in 1856 and within 4 years: civil war broke out. I expect 2026 to be equally awful for Americans. I watched contradictory astrological vids about the recent lunar eclipse and the astrological alignment of May 2022: one by Heather Eland who is cheerful and the other by The Lion King (David Lawrence Palmer) is a lot serious.

david starling

JupiterASC, what's the house of the recent Jupiter-Neptune conjunction in the sign Pisces on the US' natal chart (July 4, 1776)? The last time this occurred was in 1856 and within 4 years: civil war broke out. I expect 2026 to be equally awful for Americans. I watched contradictory astrological vids about the recent lunar eclipse and the astrological alignment of May 2022: one by Heather Eland who is cheerful and the other by The Lion King (David Lawrence Palmer) is a lot serious.

Uh, I'm guessing that you just may have asked the wrong person that question. :whistling:

CapAquaPis

Uh, I'm guessing that you just may have asked the wrong person that question. :whistling:

I have to find the natal chart of the USA - the most accurate or accepted one, to find the Jupiter-Neptune conjunction and yesterday's total lunar eclipse - in the house system to predict the direction of our country in this and 4 more years.

edit: the first one came up to determine the USA's ascendant is 12' Sagittarius to start off. https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Nation:_USA_No.1

2nd edit: the moon in the cusp 11th-12th last night. And Jupiter/Neptune conjunction in 3rd but appears to be in the very bottom or most north side of the chart.

Last edited:

david starling

I have to find the natal chart of the USA - the most accurate or accepted one, to find the Jupiter-Neptune conjunction and yesterday's total lunar eclipse - in the house system to predict the direction of our country in this and 4 more years.

edit: the first one came up to determine the USA's ascendant is 12' Sagittarius to start off. https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Nation:_USA_No.1

2nd edit: the moon in the cusp 11th-12th last night. And Jupiter/Neptune conjunction in 3rd but appears to be in the very bottom or most north side of the chart.

All right, here's what you need to do then:

Start a new thread in this same forum, with your question in the title of the thread. It's going to take a village. I may even chime in if I can find the time, but you'll definitely need more than one opinion.

Also, you might want to factor in the Great Conjunction that occurred in December of 2020, which has ushered in an Aquarian era for about the next 65 years or more.

I personally favor one of the less widely accepted U.S.A. charts, the Cornwallis surrender chart. But you probably mean the famous Sibley chart.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

That's about the seasonal zodiac
the Tropical zodiac origin is that of a seasonal calender

rotating retrograde relative to the Constellations.
But, if we stick with tropical, the Constellations have direct motion.
Maybe Oddity has a source for it.
SIDEREAL :smile:

Traditionally Ancient astrologers directly observed visible SIDEREAL Constellations :smile:
and
were astronomers as well as mathematicians

When exactly is this Sidereal conjunction? :smile:
Jupiter and Saturn together in SIDEREAL Capricorn:
30 March to 1 July 2020
21 November 2020 to 6 April 2021
15 September to 21 November 2021

It’s significant that an exact conjunction occurs at the Winter Solstice

THE GREAT CONJUNCTION
BOTH PLANETS RESIDE ON THE SAME DEGREE and minute 21 DECEMBER 2020
Ayanamsa 25°03’ (Aldebaran 15Tau)
Whole Sign system, Egyptian Terms

Latitude, Longitude:
40°43'N, 74°0'W
City:
New York
us.gif
United States (US), NY

horoscope-chart5__radix_21-12-2020_12-00.png

JUPITERASC

detailed information :smile:

I have to find

the natal chart of the USA
- the most accurate
or

accepted one,

Hi

I'm not saying this information will end this debate once and for all but I have certainly stumbled across something.........

I live in Windsor, UK and last week whilst mooching around near Eton College I went into a second hand bookshop - not a charity shop but one of those real old fashioned establishments where the musty smell of the books is overpowering and you have to stoop to avoid hitting the roof. I was just about to ask the old guy running it if he had an esoteric section when I literally tripped over a pile of books with a big hand-drawn sign resting on the top saying 'Astrology'. Well, I thought I had died and gone to heaven when the pile included these original copy books, all in good condition; The Radix System and Electional Astrology by Robson. The Manual of Astrology, How to make and read your own horoscope by Sepharial, The Foundations Of Astrology and Some Principles of Horoscopic Delineation by CEO Carter, Commonsense Astrology by Louis De Wohl, Astrology and It's Practical Application translated from dutch by E. Parker and two tiny books by Alan Leo- one on Horary the other a book of chart data.

In the Alan Leo book printed in 1917, 1001 Notable Nativities, there's some fascinating data, not least the entry for the signing of the US Declaration. Leo notes: "it was adopted by the Contintental Congress at Philadelphia at 0.10 noon (some authorities give 10 mins later)". His reference for this is Modern Astrology, Vol 1,Old series and The Sphinx, an American monthly edited by Catherine H Thompson vols i and ii 1899 to June 1900 then he says " the declaration was signed 3.4am 4.7.1776 (4th July) congress sat all night debating" and attributes this to Zadkiels The Future, Feb - Dec 1892 Finally he writes..
"Secession of southern States; voting of Resolution of Secession completed 1.15pm 20.12 1860 Columbia, South Carolina" he atrributes this to the same source but Jan - Dec edition 1893.

I don't really want to stir up the whole debate on the correct timing of the chart again but I thought what I had 'tripped across' should be circulated.

If Zadkiel printed 3.4am in 1892 he must have got his data from somewhere and it pre-dates many of the other theories which have arisen over the years.

x
As a judicial astrologer born & raised in Philadelphia, there are some things that many astrologers do not know about the U.S. horoscopes.

First thing is that the July 4, 1776 signing of the Declaration of Independance was supposed to be signed on July 2, but Benjamin Franklin, an practicing astrologer among his many skills, and occupations -did not want the signing to take place under a Capricorn Moon. He talked with the main writer of the Declaration, Thomas Jefferson, and both delayed the signing by making themselves unavailable until the Moon had entered Aquarius.

I use the July 4, 1776 chart as the one for the American Revolution, and the subsequent war with England.

Another chart I use for the United States is 17 September 1787 - the signing of the U.S. Constitution and 4 March 1789 - when the constitution went into effect.

Set all charts for sunrise in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. - a classical mundane method to forecast events - and progress them over significant dates in U.S. and world history.

Much of the fighting over the "correct" date, or timing of these events can be ended with casting a simple sunrise cycle series of charts, and then progressing them using Secondary Progression by Naibod.

Many of the Founding Fathers of the U.S. - including the prime individuals -had knowledge of, and/or practiced astrology - including Franklin, and Jefferson - among others. I've read many of their writings as a boy growing up in Philadelphia, and lived in the neighborhood Franklin founded to escape the summer heat of Independance Hall in downtown Philadelphia.
One of the things I find disturbing about many "modern astrologers" is often how little they know about astrological history and fact - and this includes Campion, who, in my opinion, is over-rated, and surely lacks information on Franklin, and - on the horoscope of the USA.

Growing up in Philadelphia, it is common knowledge there that Franklin was not only a scientist, printer, publisher, inventor, etc., but also an accomplished astrologer, and astrometeorologist. He was, of course, the founder, and writer of Poor Richard's Alamanc, which forecasted long-range weather using astrology. Most of Franklin's wealth came from publishing this almanac for 25 years. This means he wrote on astrology for that length of time. So, I don't get how Campion would surmise to "find" only one text written on astrology by Franklin since the Almanac of Franklin's contains volumious prose on astrology.

One of the advantages to being an astrologer, and a native Philadelphian is that one can read all the documents at the Philadelphia Historic Society, and also visit many of the actual sites where many original documents exist. I did so as a kid, and lived two blocks away from the summer house of Franklin & others in northwest Philadelphia. Franklin had an observatory built there and lived about 44 miles from Indpendance Hall in the summer because downtown was too darn hot. The neighborhood Franklin chose was cooler by ten to 15 degrees.

I use the morning of July 4 as one chart of the Declaration of Independence and provide this reference to help you & others: "American Scripture: Making the Declaration of Independence," published by Alfred A. Knopf, New York, 1997, page 150.

According to records of the day, July 4, 1776, the Declaration was the third order of business, and was completed before noon. The Liberty Bell was also rung at this time.

Dr. Zip Dobyns & James Boehrer both rectified the chart to about 9:36 a.m., Local Mean Time, Phila., Pa for the announcement. I prefer this date, and time, ok, but as a judicial astrologer, I simply cast a chart for true sunrise on Thursday, July 4. You will see Jupiter Rising in tropical Cancer, and the AC at 12-13 Cancer/MC at 22-Pisces, with the Moon at 19-Aquarius.

This is one of the major problems within the so-called astrological "community" in that many do not seem to even have the facts straight, and it is no wonder why there is such a diverse "opinion" on mundane world charts. For instance, I disagree with Campion's attempts to "time" all charts since classical astrology demands sunrise charts for the day in question - times are not required - just the day, and location. This is standard.

Franklin simply wanted the Moon to transit Aquarius when the final draft was to be authenticated. This is the subject of the "disagreement" on July 2 - nothing but timing, that's all. Franklin made sure that Jefferson was on board since he authored the document, and Jefferson did not disappoint, since he studied astrology too. So, Jefferson just waited two days before submitting the "final draft."

Still, I use the Mundane sunrise chart of that day, Thursday, July 4, 1776, Philadelphia. It works for the American Revolution. I also use the mundane sunrise chart for the signing of the U.S. Constitution 17 September 1787 as the official chart of the USA.

Regarding the comment on astrology books and Franklin & Jefferson. I find it very amusing that some would think that, say, because I have three books on any subject in my library among hundreds of other volumes would do anything to "prove" my interest (or lack thereof) on astrology. For instance, I am a judicial astrologer, with a consulting practice, and I have more non-astrological books in my library than astrology books. So, using the format you mentioned above - I am less interested in astrology? Such attempts to "explain away" a historical figure's "interest" or "knowledge" of astrology are mostly made by non-astrological scholars who seem to love trying to "rewrite history" based on their own personal "opinion" of a science they've never studied, or practiced, but who seem to have such strong views on. I always have found this amusing too since if astrology is "false" - they sure seem to be spending many decades trying to "prove" that it is so.

But, counting the number of "books" in anyone's library is not going to do it for me. I find that "method" dubious at best, and ridiculous at worst to prove anything. It is typical of conventional "scholars" not trained in astrology to go to such absurd lengths to say Franklin himself was not an astrologer. Jeez, the guy wrote about astrology at great lengths in his own Almanac for 25 years! One of Franklin's pen names was Richard Saunders. I used to read all that as a boy growing up in Philadelphia.

Astrology is a lot older than
the United States

- we all know this,

but it seems that some just cannot seem to accept that the Founding Fathers of the U.S. would take it so seriously! Perhaps, if they stop using "newspaper Sun-sign astrology" as their total reference to this supreme science - then perhaps they might actually get to Astrology 101 before deciding that three books in Franklin's house suffices it to mean he really treated astrology like he would a comic book.

A simple search engine on Franklin, astrology, and the signing of the Declaration of Independance can be found on the Internet. Franklin was prolific, and wrote extensively on astrology. It is common knowledge that July 2nd was supposed to be the day of the signing. Franklin, and Jefferson, however, did not like the position of the Moon, coming off a square to Saturn, and a direct opposition to Jupiter, and decided that the Moon's transit in Aquarius would suffice with an air trine to Saturn, and the Moon would have cleared the South Lunar Node in Aquarius as well by July 4th.

In the debates of June, and early July, it was decided that signatures would have to be added to the document. This, of course, was tantamount to insurrection but Franklin was more concerned about the transits than upsetting the British. Many members were ready to sign by Tuesday, July 2, but a disagreement delayed the signing. This "disagreement" was Franklin & Jefferson concerned about the transiting Capricorn Moon - so, since Jefferson was the main writer of the Declaration... both he and Franklin made themselves "unavailable" for signing on July 2 - although this date - July 2 - is seen by John Adams as the true date of America's birthday.

Richard Henry Lee of Virginia was trying to push a signing on July 2nd. On that day the Continential Congress passed the resolution declaring the colonies free of British rule. Lee introduced the resolution in June 1776, and by July 2, two resolutions passed written by Lee and cleared the way for Congress to adopt a final draft. John Adams wanted to immediately rush the signing, as did many other delegates. Twelve of the 13 colonies' delegates voted yes (New York was absent) and the Declaration was then ordered to be authenticated and sent to the printers. It took a month for it to return for signing - on August 2 by delegates. The last delegate from Delaware didn't sign it until January 1777.

George Washington was so busy fighting the British that he could not sign it until a year later - on, get this - July 4, 1777. Cast a chart for sunrise on that date, a year later, and look to the Midheaven of the sunrise - 22-Pisces, with Cancer rising, Moon & Sun nearing conjunction; Jupiter fixing position out of tropical Cancer, and into Leo; Lunar Nodes are cardinal, with the Dragon's Head in Cancer, and Dragon's Tail in Capricorn; Venus is rising as Morning star in tropical Gemini; Mercury in Gemini trines Saturn in Libra, with transiting Mars in Libra. Obviously, this signing was a little more than simply "official" - I see Franklin & Jefferson's astrological hands with Washington's signing to the Declaration of Indpendence.

Back to Philadelphia in July 1776: Knowing the document was going to be approved, Franklin charted the Moon's course, spoke to Jefferson, and Jefferson, the author of the Declaration, stated on July 2 that the final draft would be ready by July 4th. The "disagreement" again, was mainly by Adams & others who felt it was ready to sign Tuesday. A "riff raff" sort of came about with delegates shouting they were ready then & there. This was passed off by Franklin, who, convinced Jefferson that July 4's transits were best. Jefferson agreed.

On Thursday, July 4, someone ordered that the Liberty Bell be rung from the Philadelphia State House, and it was, but people paid little attention to it at the time. Knowing how sly Franklin was - I would not doubt it one bit that he also had something to do with that as well. His fingers are found all over the times - and astrology was a major part of his strategies. This is common knowledge in Philadelphia circles.

Re/ the USA horoscope. One of the major problems with many astrologers is that they fight over "times" concerning Mundane Charts. Any astrologer with classical knowledge would know that a simple chart cast for sunrise of any day in history will provide one with the knowledge of potential events to come, or those that have taken place.

This came from the classical method of judicial astrology - casting sunrise charts to forecast. I have found it to work very, very well, and can read all the characteristics of the day - even for natal charts with, and without exact times. Even progress them.

Hope this helps.

there are plenty of sources regarding Benjamin Franklin's work as an astrologer. Just write "Benjamin Franklin and astrology" in a search engine, and there's plenty of material - including Franklin's own writing on astrology.

Re/ weather forecasting - judging weather conditions on astronomical and not astrological? What does that mean? Here are the facts - not my "opinion" or yours - but facts: All short, medium, and long-range weather events centuries prior to the emergence of conventional meteorology in 1900 - was forecasted using judicial astrology - a branch called astro-meteorology, which Franklin practiced using a planetary ephemeris - based on astronomical data that astrologers use, and are responsible for. The classical judicial astrologer Claudius Ptolemy was forecasting weather back in the Second Century. I make no distinction between "astronomy" and "astrology" but that which is technical - that's it. I refer to the modern practice of astronomy to be Conventional Astronomy - which has a very young history (since the 18th century) and is dwarfed by Astrological History & Practice - of the world.

If you really know anything about weather forecasting then you should know that one of the duties of astrologers was to provide long-range weather forecasts - based on the movement of the planets, Moon, Sun - astronomical movements on the physical world. It follows that if celestial transits and their aspects influence the meta-physical worlds then, it must by defintion - affect nature as well - the physical, material world. The same thing as astrology - however, you make a difference. There is none.

Re/ USA charts - there are several of them as astrologers know, but the argument on "exact" time really isn't a big deal since all the dates of the origin of the U.S. are known - so all that is required is a date and a place. I use the July 4 chart for the Revolutionary War and the Sept. 17, 1787 passage of the U.S. Constitution.

Re/ being a Philadelphian - listen, Franklin made his life, and his home in Philadelphia, and it happens to be the place where the country had it origins and also happens to be the place where the Declaration of Independence was written, authenticated, and signed. I grew up there, and grew up around the historical places, and read the documents, including those written by Franklin, who is an institution in Philadelphia. You'd be surprised of the things you can find out in such a place when actually there. If you do your own searching, rather than taking my word for it, you might just find that indeed, despite all attempt to sign the Declaration of Independence on July 2 - it was not signed until July 4 until the Moon entered Aquarius. A fact. Astrology was widely used in colonial times, and astrological almanacs were as popular in the colonies as they were in England - and, by the way, always provided weather forecasts since TV weathermen didn't exist.

Lastly - hey, I just work here. But, there are "astrologers" who are not using classical, and yes, very strict techniques for predictive work - and - despite what some many think - polarizing or not - political correctness means nothing in astrological work. Nothing at all. Yes, a form of "politics" can be used to satisfy personal egos, but, as all true astrologers know - at a terrible price. Nothing is more damaging to an astrologer's vision, and ability to work as ego, and having to satisfy the political whims of others. Transits are CONSTANTLY in motion and the clock must be continually observed, monitored, and forecasts must be made in advance of present time.

There ARE very precise rules, and procedures that are not being used, and astrology has suffered due to this in my opinion. Although we have such lumaries such as Campion, and others who shed much light on astrological techniques, let us not confuse psychological implications with those also of the natural world - the Classicists developed very firm foundational techniques - especially those that mix Judicial & Natural Astrology into one form. The Pistis Sophia, and other ancient classical texts make it clear that those who cast & read charts for the Sun setting in predictive work, and forecasting - are not truthful. The correct method for even writing natal charts without times is for sunrise charts to be cast -noting the angles relative to the Sun-Moon-Earth, angles, and positions of planets, and the fixed stars rising, culminating, or setting at sunrise of the day, or birth in question.

Hey, I didn't write the text man; I just work here, but I was fortunate enough to read it early in my astrological training and have found it to be true - not once failing me - not once. I follow these rules, and maintain that Judicial Astrology and its classical techniques are valid today as they were thousands of years ago.

Sometimes, all people have to do is look and the information will be there on matters such as Franklin, Jefferson, and the USA charts. The history is quite factual; but even astrologers have to be reminded of their own astrological history. Glad to be of help.

Cool, isn't it? Well, I sort of grew up in that Philadelphia community in the Northwest and read about and also studied under the astrologers who in the 19th & 20th centuries, continued the tradition. Franklin, and many more Quakers of Penn's state were classical astrologers.

Franklin was the "star" of the group, witty, inventive, writer, scientist, publishers, journalist, astrologer, and yes, one of the founding fathers of America - in more ways than one. Nice to have a couple practical celestial heads among others in the room deciding great public matters - not by rushing - but by knowing where the transits are, huh?
The classical Quaker astrologers maintained that March was best date to swear in a new president. In fact, early March was used until it was changed by the 20th Amendment in the 1930s to January 20th - not March. The Jan. 20th date coicides with the transiting Sun conjoined to the constellation Aquila, the Eagle, and its main star Altair, near Aquarius.

The March date trines the Scorpio November election Sun and the July 4 Cancer Sun and Jupiter's position in Cancer - water trines.

to find the Jupiter-Neptune conjunction and yesterday's total lunar eclipse - in the house system to predict the direction of our country in this and 4 more years.

JUPITERASC

MUNDANE ASTROLOGY

JUPITER

The Courts

The level of journalism from Facts Matter
puts the legacy media to utter shame.
Roman Balmakov provides actual news.
2nd State Featured in ‘...2000 Mules...’ Issues Subpoenas :smile:
for the Names of Ballot Mules and Funding NGOs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFZXtIqwYEg

FUNDING the Ballot Mules in the different cities across the country - the $200 million dollar question.
To answer it, we flew down to Florida
and interviewed True the Vote's founder and lead researcher.
They explained

there are BILLIONS of dollars
in funding that flowed through Obama-affiliated foundations :smile:
to "...local insurgencies..." to fund these... creative ballot initiatives.

They also explained that their movie
and their initial research
is just the beginning.

Watch the full interview https://www.theepochtimes.com/obama...aign=WhoFundedTheMules&utm_content=05-13-2022

Let's go Brandon

2000 Mules Sparks County Sheriff to Initiate 2020 Fraud Investigation :smile:

16 Cases Already Open
2000 Mules is a well done doc. making it impossible to ignore the FACT of voter fraud.

Hopefully this will help to reform the ridiculous voting process currently in place

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmK3_z_fOpg

FBI hit the PANIC BUTTON after TRUMP Tweets :smile:
The FBI needed Sussman to say he was on his own.
FBI, DOJ, CIA insiders knew long before July 2016 of this scam
through, at least, Nellie Ohr!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4wXsQbzul4