Where is my ring?

TamaraL

I 've been wondering about my tiny little ring since I can't find it, for the last 6 days I think. I am afraid that I forgot it at work or somewhere because I take it off every-time I wash my hands. A frequent habit in a post-covid era.
Its not expensive, however it is an item I took as a gift to myself during the global lockdown period and it brought me luck so far.

The battle of Significators begins:
- Querent- me- Scorpio ASC - MARS in the 3rd House!
- Quesited- ring- 2nd House - CAP- SATURN again in the 3rd House, unaspected.

Venus rules jewels and she is inside the 4rth House.
Moon is in 6th house, again there are not many positive aspects here.

How can I tell if I really lost it?The Moon?
edit: I looked everywhere, pillows, room, bathroom etc.
I think I lost it outside the house.

Attachments

• Ring.jpg
    Ring.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

knowledge

Hi,

Direction: south or south by east.

Seems that, the ring is in an elavated place near a communication source or documents of some sort.

There may be a water source or a heat source near them.

Extra hints, money or a jewel box or a stuff that you love the most or a thing that belongs to female kept near the ring.

TamaraL

Hi,

Direction: south or south by east.

Seems that, the ring is in an elavated place near a communication source or documents of some sort.

There may be a water source or a heat source near them.

Extra hints, money or a jewel box or a stuff that you love the most or a thing that belongs to female kept near the ring.

Thanks so much dear knowledge for your input. I will check again everywhere.I only wanted to discover if its still in the house or if the search is pointless. I will update if I find it

dr. farr

With 29 deg on the asc, even the Ankara horary method I follow says the chart is unreliable for delineation; I would suggest re-asking the question in the near future.

TamaraL

Outcome: I found the ring this week more than 2 months since asking the question, it was inside a small lipstick case, in the loo.