Pisces women and masculine energy

I have noticed a lot of Pisces females are masculine, is it the Jupiter influence or because the sign is next to the most masculine zodiac sign Aries , the Pisces females I’ve come across are aggressive, take charge and love to lead

wan

I have noticed a lot of Pisces females are masculine, is it the Jupiter influence or because the sign is next to the most masculine zodiac sign Aries , the Pisces females I’ve come across are aggressive, take charge and love to lead

They probably have an angular Mars or Saturn.

I have pisces rising but my mars is angular. And I can be very aggressive, especially when it comes to guys. I also go after what I want in quite a determined manner.

CapAquaPis

Similarly, sidereal Aquarius in this decade, century, millennia, age and epoch is more about gender equality, rejection of rigid or strict gender roles and norms, and Aquarius like Pisces has a "double nature" to themselves, Aquarius being an air sign like Gemini and Libra, and also Gemini is a mutable sign like virgo, Sagittarius and right back to Pisces...and anyone being born in March and esp. April with Taurus: I've known my late Mom born under the bull, her friend who used to be my special ed. grade school teacher is an early March birthday next to the leap year period of Feb. and another who shops in my grocery store I worked in has to be an April Aries - the only teacher I had a problem with and she had my Mom join her side back in middle school while I mainstreamed, were stern and serious people regardless of their biological sex to taught this 1980s-90s kid (a boy who later came to terms of his...her genderfluid nature in the 2000s-10s) to not assume girls, women and "females" (esp. the tomboy but loves to wear dresses April ram teacher) are not stereotypically "lesser" despite what North American culture believes in how they act vs. how boys, men and "males" act "stronger"...I express myself a man in public but worn dresses at home when my family, friends and lover comes over (so Aquarius sun/moon of me?). Tropical Pisces-sidereal Aquarius-solar calendar March: Masculine Women that includes some April birthdates, but we find more Feminine Men in Tropical Aquarius-sidereal Capricorn (I'm a cusp born on Feb 15th?)-solar year February and partially in January.