Will me and my Ex get back together?

DiorBoi

Please .... my story is too sad to tell. But if anyone can read this for me. I would be forever grateful. Even if the outcome is bad for me. I just want answers.

https://imgur.com/a/x7dsBzF

[Merged duplicate threads, deleted duplicate posts. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Osamenor

Staff member
What you posted is a birth chart, not a horary chart. Please post the chart for the date, time, and place you originally made this a horary question.

DiorBoi

Will me and my Ex get back together ?

So here is some background.

She is from a different country and we met at university. We dated and lived together for 4/5 years. At the end of the course. Her visa ran out and she had to fly back home suddenly. We had plans on how to get her to stay with a temporary work visa but when she got back home 2 months later she ended it and said she couldn’t leave her family.

https://i.imgur.com/s4UNNeA.jpg

IleneK

Premium Member
Re: Will me and my Ex get back together ?

In the horary chart you are signified by Jup and your ex is Merc. Merc is one sign from Jup so there is no aspect and so no relation between you. Merc also separates from you/Jup.
Moon's next aspect is an unfavorable square.
This chart is not encouraging.

DiorBoi

In the horary chart you are signified by Jup and your ex is Merc. Merc is one sign from Jup so there is no aspect and so no relation between you. Merc also separates from you/Jup.
Moon's next aspect is an unfavorable square.
This chart is not encouraging.

What does it tell you ? Also the ASC is below 3 so doesn’t that mean I asked too soon?

IleneK

Premium Member
Re: Will me and my Ex get back together ?

What does it tell you ? Also the ASC is below 3 so doesn’t that mean I asked too soon?

It tells me that the prospects for your getting back with your ex in whatever time frame you were wondering about appears unlikely.
The early rising point suggests that your thoughts on the matter are premature.