Putin: White hat or villain?

ElenaJ

Careful, leomoon, if you don't insert some astrology the moderator will cancel your post!!!!

leomoon

USA INTEL today REPORTS MAY 9TH, IS BEING SEEN AS "VICTORY DAY" ANNIVERSARY THAT PUTIN WANTS TO WIN AND BRAG FOR HIS CITIZENS AND HIS EVENTUAL BIOGRAPHY (as though History won't report his War Crimes?)

His Sun in "Fall", conjunct Saturn - (who was his father?? I only recalled his mother's interview bragging her son had been "baptized" in the Catholic church.
She is likely gone by now....Poor thing, best she didn't see what he became :(

Meanwhile we should not neglect the fixed star conjunct his Sun -with Algorab, as quite capable of reflecting very negative results (some serious lying, chief among them)

His Moon (if the correct chart) day, is also reflecting a more negative then positive connection to mother. and he appears to be "missing" emotional qualities even for a man of the more supportive of the yin=yang type.

If anyone truly checked this chart for more then a minute, it is reflective of a "shark", or a robot type of individual imo.
Where is the humanity??
Where is it hidden in this chart?

Certainly not in "Hyades" star cluster (the moon) nor if born earlier, in just as subversive late Taurus - Shades of Algol?

So the goal is May 9th! :unsure:

Military Parades, celebrations, etc. await this May 9th~

https://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/russia/victory-day

See Calendar for Victory Day in link -

Background

Victory Day marks Germany’s surrender to the Soviet Union in 1945. It became the end of the Great Patriotic War for the USSR, which lost about 25 million citizens in the four years of fighting. Interestingly, until its 20th anniversary (May 9, 1965), Victory Day was not a major holiday, unlike, for instance, May 1, and was considered a work day. Apart from the anniversaries in 1965 and 1985, Victory Day celebrations in the Soviet Union did not feature a military parade. This tradition started in 1995.
Update: In October 2012, Prime Minister, Dmitry Medvedev signed a decree that would extend the Victory Day Celebrations from Thursday, May 9, 2013 to Sunday, May 12, 2013.
Symbols

Common symbols of Victory Day in Russia are:

• St. George ribbon – people wear this black-and-yellow ribbon on their clothes or tie it to car antennas as a sign of respect and remembrance.
  • Red carnations – blood red is the color of the Soviet flag under which the veterans had fought. Laying an even number of red carnations at war memorial sites signifies mourning and remembrance.
  • Red Star medal – a military distinction for bravery.
The St George ribbon, red carnations and the Red Star medal are seen on Victory Day.

Last edited:

leomoon

I wouldn't say he is a big thinker, more like a tactical chessplayer (he's also into martial arts). For the Saturn/Pluto influence it might be a better idea to look at his administration chart (he's had some fake presidential rotations with Medvedev I believe).

Can you look at "Victory Day", and see what you may decipher for this day in Russia? :unsure:

Or whoever wishes to tackle it I"m sure it would be appreciated in the Astro community :annoyed:

(perhaps if I find the time today, i'll tackle it too)

Last edited:

leomoon

Careful, leomoon, if you don't insert some astrology the moderator will cancel your post!!!!

Thanks for the reminder. I added some where it was neglected. I suppose, you'll drop a note to all who also forget likewise :)

Last edited:

blackbery

Zelensky has the easy-going :sun::venus::conjunct: making money come easily to him...certainly not through work or anything he's achieved but through corruption & stealing from the Ukranian people. :crying::crying::crying:

Ukraine one of the poorest countries even though BILLIONS has been given by western countries & all stolen by the Obama, Clinton, Biden Crime families. Throw in John Kerry & Piglosi's son who all sit on Ukraine energy boards collecting millions. Yeah, that seems kosher!:whistling::whistling::whistling:

Things are not going to end well for Zelensky with t :pluto::conjunct:his natal :sun::opposition::mars::leo:. :pluto: misuse of power for personal gain & wealth being discussed in the world.

Revealed: ‘anti-oligarch’ Ukrainian president’s offshore connections
Volodymyr Zelenskiy has railed against politicians hiding wealth offshore but failed to disclose links to BVI firm

Zelenskiy pledged to clean up Ukraine’s oligarch-dominated ruling system. And he railed against politicians such as the wealthy incumbent Petro Poroshenko who hid their assets offshore.

The Pandora papers suggest Zelenskiy is rather similar to his predecessors.
Corrupt to the core.:unsure:

The leaked documents suggest he had – or has – a previously undisclosed stake in an offshore company, which he appears to have secretly transferred to a friend weeks before winning the presidential vote.

In addition, he owns property worth millions throughout the United States and London where the Ukranian oligarchs like to invest their ill-gotten gains.

https://www.theguardian.com/news/pandora-papers

ZELENSKY UPSET WHEN TRUMPS CALLS OUT BIDEN CRIME IN UKRAINE

https://www.bitchute.com/video/c4W4jKOBaRq6/

Yep, simple logic reveals Zelensky very dirty with his millions (maybe even a billion) which he didn't earn wearing high heels stillettos, bra no matter how talented he may be.:tongue:

Not new news, but old news, he is a very talented young man and Talent such as his pays high. He must be a wonderful family man who provided well for his family too, and in an HONEST way, rather then names I shall not say once again here, but everyone already knows who is honest and wealthy and who is dishonest and wealthy if they are in the political or public realm.

Just takes simple logic combined with research.

:

Attachments

• astro_24gw_volodymyr_zelenskyy_adb_202244.72606.178399.jpg
    astro_24gw_volodymyr_zelenskyy_adb_202244.72606.178399.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 19

leomoon

President Zelenskyys Jupiter (is retrograde, 1st house), so this is a "repeat" chance for him to use Jupiter's energies in a more spiritual generous (and all the uplifting adjectives we assign for a well placed natal Jupiter) -

Thus, if what you say is correct after all, that his wealth is from "ill gotten gains", then he too will be having to once again "repeat" that which he misapplied in this lifetime. It's not easy to overcome our negative sins, i.e. karma. Sometimes people succeed, usually they cave in to the harsher aspects.

I understood he was a business man, started his own business, but I haven't delved into this so I cannot say after all.

His outside demeanor, (in the trenches with the soldiers, at the hospitals, all of what I've seen on TV,) bespeaks of someone attempting to repair Jupiter's vibrations to it's utmost higher vibes.

More power to him, and I hope he overcomes any kind of pursuit of just material gains in this lifetime. Everyone is given opportunities to overcome, (we call hardships), and perhaps this war is his own inner way of coming to terms with a lot of what he knows doesn't pass muster in the business end of his life.

david starling

This thread isn't about Zelensky, except in so far as he's leading the Ukraine to victory over the murderous rampage inflicted by the insane, Saturnian-ruled despot, Vladimir Putin.

blackbery

If you understand Russian history, you will note the importance of May 9th in that country. May 9 is a prominent holiday on the Russian calendar, a day the country marks the Nazi surrender in World War II with a huge parade of troops and weaponry across Red Square in front of the Kremlin.

The Russians H A T E Nazis because their country lost the most in WW2, over 24,000,000 Russians (military & civilian) died fighting Germany....that's why it's so important to de-nazify Ukraine who sided with the Hun during the war.

The day has a beautiful :venus::jupiter::conjunct: and chatty, social :mercury::gemini::trine::pluto::capricorn:.

Meanwhile, Putin is enjoying a 83% approval rating with the Russian people
(maybe :jupiter:) while Chyna Joe down in the low 20s.
The Russians appreciate Putin protecting their Motherland.

Russians rally to Putin, who hits 83% approval

https://www.axios.com/russians-puti...ine-3630a377-3c9c-47f8-96be-002bd753c4fc.html

USA INTEL today REPORTS MAY 9TH, IS BEING SEEN AS "VICTORY DAY" ANNIVERSARY THAT PUTIN WANTS TO WIN AND BRAG FOR HIS CITIZENS AND HIS EVENTUAL BIOGRAPHY .

david starling

If you understand Russian history, you will note the importance of May 9th in that country. May 9 is a prominent holiday on the Russian calendar, a day the country marks the Nazi surrender in World War II with a huge parade of troops and weaponry across Red Square in front of the Kremlin.

The Russians H A T E Nazis because their country lost the most in WW2, over 24,000,000 Russians (military & civilian) died fighting Germany....that's why it's so important to de-nazify Ukraine who sided with the Hun during the war.

The day has a beautiful :venus::jupiter::conjunct: and chatty, social :mercury::gemini::trine::pluto::capricorn:.

https://www.axios.com/russians-puti...ine-3630a377-3c9c-47f8-96be-002bd753c4fc.html

Murderous, Saturnian-ruled Putin has STRENGTHENED the Nazis in the Ukraine by making them an important fighting group by NECESSITY. Whereas before, they were on the fringes of Ukrainian society, now they'll have to be given at least some credit for helping to ward off the attack by the Madman of the Kremlin.

blackbery

I think the current :sun: leader of the country Ukraine plays an important role & deserves discussion. There is certainly talk all over the internet about who he really works for & how he obtained enormous wealth in one of the poorest countries. People are sick of corrupt leaders; :pluto::capricorn: end degrees signals an end to these 'old boy networks' which favour the few at the top.

It could very well explain why he has yet to agree to peace talks while more innocent Ukranians are killed in the conflict!

Volodymyr Zelensky Net Worth Explored as Ukraine Prepares to Defend its Territory

How One Ukrainian Billionaire Funded Hunter Biden, President Volodymyr Zelensky, And Neo-Nazi Azov Battalion

https://greatgameindia.com/hunter-biden-zelensky-neo-nazi/

This thread isn't about Zelensky, except in so far as he's leading the Ukraine to victory over the murderous rampage inflicted by the insane, Saturnian-ruled despot, Vladimir Putin.

david starling

I think the current :sun: leader of the country Ukraine plays an important role & deserves discussion. There is certainly talk all over the internet about who he really works for & how he obtained enormous wealth in one of the poorest countries. People are sick of corrupt leaders; :pluto::capricorn: end degrees signals an end to these 'old boy networks' which favour the few at the top.

It could very well explain why he has yet to agree to peace talks while more innocent Ukranians are killed in the conflict!

Volodymyr Zelensky Net Worth Explored as Ukraine Prepares to Defend its Territory

How One Ukrainian Billionaire Funded Hunter Biden, President Volodymyr Zelensky, And Neo-Nazi Azov Battalion

https://greatgameindia.com/hunter-biden-zelensky-neo-nazi/

Zelensky :)sun:) versus Putin :)saturn:): Who will win?

blackbery

As stated previously, :neptune::pisces: fairy tales no match for truth & facts.
Tragic that Zelensky willing to have more innocents killed in his quest to serve the Nazi World Order & not the citizens of his own country. :pluto: power.:crying::crying::crying:

Show this to your deluded friends who think Ukraine is winning the war: \
267 marines from the Ukrainian 503rd battalion surrendered today in Mariupol.

photos linked to the Ukraine surrender to Russian troops.

https://t.me/PaulSerranchannel/5189

Zelensky :)sun:) versus Putin :)saturn:): Who will win?

waybread

Blackbery, at some point you are due for a serious wake-up. Think about it. Nobody could possibly fake all of the photos coming out of Ukraine. Some of them are on satellite data. Destruction of cities is definitely visible from space.

Further, war correspondents from all over the world are in Ukraine reporting on the devastation. It's not just the US MSM, but journalists from many different nations. It beggars the imagination that they could somehow all align perfectly on the same "fake news." Journalists are also in the countries of eastern Europe receiving masses of Ukrainian refugees. You cannot just make up these millions of people and their stories.

The only people believing "fake news" about what a sweet man Vladimir Putin is, are a few desperate Q Anon followers who just cannot quit; plus Russians and people in a few Russia-friendly nations where the state tightly controls media.

You cannot just make up all of the member nations of NATO being duped by fake photos before determining serious economic sanctions.

Some intelligence analysts believe that Russian military officers are keeping Putin ignorant of how badly the war is going for Russian forces. I don't believe that for a minute. I think Putin deliberately wants to demoralize Ukrainians; give a warning to other nations who try to align with the West, as to what he's capable of; and destabilize eastern Europe with floods of refugees.

Which makes him truly evil. He is a sociopath with no consideration for human suffering.

Rumours have it that Putin will try to announce some sort of victory on May 9, the Russian military parade day. I don't think transits for his chart* on that day support it. The major close aspect I see for his chart on that day is Chiron opposite sun. With transiting moon in his 9th house of foreign affairs, he probably will claim some kind of victory. In a country with a severe crackdown on dissent and no more freedom of the press, few in Russia will dispute him.

Ukraine, I fear, is in for a year of hard times. Saturn will be hovering around Ukraine's moon* until early 2023, before moving on to an opposition with its sun. This doesn't mean that Ukraine will fall. But the people are probably in for some very difficult times.

*I use the Putin and Ukraine national charts at Astrodienst.

Last edited:

waybread

Blackbery, your naivete is charming, if misguided.

Ukraine was not full of Nazis-- that is simply Vladimir Putin's BS, swallowed by the Q Anon loyalists. There are a few neo-Nazis in Ukraine, But think of all the neo-Nazis and white supremacists in the US-- or Germany today, for that matter. That's no justification for invading a sovereign nation.

You might also care to look at how many of his own soviet citizens Joseph Stalin killed during his long reign of terror. The figures are somewhere between 6 and 9 million. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Excess_mortality_in_the_Soviet_Union_under_Joseph_Stalin
Read up on the famine of 1930-33, in which masses of Russians and Ukrainians starved to death, thanks to Stalin's collectivization of agriculture.

Vladimir Putin has no qualms about sending his own Russian young men to die in Ukraine. At some point thousands of Russian mothers will realize that their sons aren't coming home.

Who exactly is "the Hun," Blackbery?:rightful:

In Putin's progressed chart, progressed Mars (military) is conjuncting his NN and opposing his Pluto/MC/SN. Solar arc Pluto is ready to conjunct his ascendant, and oppose his 7th house cusp of "open enemies." I do get that he thinks he needs serious military involvement to manifest his destiny (MC).

Unfortunately, it's not for good.

blackbery

If you don't know who the Hun is, that reveals your level of ignorance regarding ww2. You would also know of the Ukranian - Nazi collaboration with the western part of Ukraine. The eastern part is 85% ethnic Russians who have been slaughtered by the Nazis in the past 8 years, up to 15,000 dead, incl many children & women. Where were the crococdile tears from all those pretending to care now?
:neptune: fantasy good for day dreaming but to know actual history & facts, you need to read some historial accounts of Bandera, other Ukranian Nazis who inspire the Ukranian military to this day.:unsure:
Logic is associated with :saturn: and very helpful to separate the :neptune: propaganda you listen to from fake news.

You cannot know what houses Putin's are affected since we don't have an accurate tob or even an accurate dob! But clearly, Zelensky's chart can be read, an 'A' rating. :pluto: pressing down on :sun::opposition::mars: revealing his deep corruption & tainted association with NWO.
He knows the 'gig' is up & just stalling & hoping to get a few more millions to deposit into his bank & pay out the Ukranian oligarchs/Biden Crime family.

:chiron: currently in hard aspect to his natal :mercury::capricorn: painful time for him to know his dirty little secrets are being revealed.

You might want to start your own thread about Stalin since he has NO relevance in the Ukraine conflict. Kindly stop hi-jacking the thread & keep to the issue at hand.

Yep, I posted about the Ukraine chart and the :saturn::moon: chart. A tough time for the people but they've had a hard time since 2014 when Obama's marxist regime overthrew the legally elected president Victor Yanukovych because he was against any EU/NATO affiliation & they installed their own western puppet. Unlike the :neptune: propaganda spun out by fake news, there is hard evidence of everything that happened.:whistling::whistling::whistling:

Bandera is revered as a hero by many Ukrainians for leading the political wing of the anti-Soviet independence movement, the Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists (OUN). Its military wing -- the Ukrainian Insurgent Army -- waged partisan warfare during and after World War II.

But Bandera -- who was killed by a Soviet assassin in Munich in 1959 -- is regarded as a traitor by others for leading an insurgent war against Soviet forces and collaborating with Nazi Germany. His forces are accused of carrying out murderous campaigns against Poles and Jews.

Hundreds Of Ukrainians March To Honor Controversial Nationalist Leader

Hundreds of Ukrainian nationalists march in honor of Nazi collaborator
Stepan Bandera led Ukrainian Insurgent Army, which fought alongside Nazi Germany during WWII, killing thousands of Jews and Poles

https://www.timesofisrael.com/hundr...lists-march-in-in-honor-of-nazi-collaborator/

I just edited to add the hard, :saturn: proof of the coup carried out by Obama's admn & the Ukranian Neo-Nazis running the military.
There's alot more but cannot post everything.

Lat night, Sergey "Boatsman" Korotkikh, infamous Neo-Nazi & member of Azov, posted a video titled "The BOATSMAN BOYS in Bucha". At the 6 second mark you can clearly hear the dialogue:

"There are guys without blue armbands, can I shoot them?"
"**** yeah"

https://twitter.com/RWApodcast

Boatsman video. https://t.me/RWApodcast/69
t.me/electionwizard

Nuland-Pyatt leaked phone conversation _Leaked comments made by a US State Department official have revealed an apparent rift with the EU over how to handle the political crisis in Ukraine, with the US diplomat Victoria Nuland saying at one point: "F**k the EU."

https://youtu.be/WV9J6sxCs5k

Ukraine was not full of Nazis--

Who exactly is "the Hun," Blackbery?:rightful:

Last edited:

leomoon

Good to know this:

In Putin's progressed chart, progressed Mars (military) is conjuncting his NN and opposing his Pluto/MC/SN. Solar arc Pluto is ready to conjunct his ascendant, and oppose his 7th house cusp of "open enemies." I do get that he thinks he needs serious military involvement to manifest his destiny (MC).

Unfortunately, it's not for good.

I honestly believe there are some Americans, just as there were some during the Cold War (in laws and members of the Rosenbergs), who work for the Russians, and likely are paid by them for spreading disinformation here.

I don't think it's poof (gone) just because we ditched trump. The remnants of his stench still pervades the air in the U.S.

a strong and very unpleasant smell:
"the stench of rotting fish"
synonyms:
stink · bad smell · foul smell

Last edited:

ElenaJ

We haven't yet looked at the synastry between Putin and Ukraine.

Here below are the synastry, composite and the progressed composite chart, for when the invasion began.

For legibility I don't like to overload the charts with various elements so there is only asteroid Vladimir, Algorab, and Ceres (the nurturing asteroid).

There are two times given for the Ukraine, both for the same day when it was declared a free country.
One time is 18.00 the other is 17.31, which seems to be the more precise one, where Uranus of freedom is conjunct the ascendent.

So, in the synastry we see a full house of connections, both positive and negative, which in effect mean a strong tie between the two.
Ukraine sun/mercury/venus/jupiter are conjunct Putin's powerful Pluto on his Midheaven.
The Ukraine moon is conjunct Putin's NN, exactly opposing his Pluto.
The Ukraine midheaven holds Pluto, and Putin's Venus is close by, while his Pluto exactly squares.
So from just these, we can see the instinct to control and reform.
Ukraine's nurturing Ceres is on Putin's ascendent.
A very telling aspect is asteroid Vladimir in the Ukraine chart, exactly on Putin's mars, while the two mars planets are in exact square. They do irritate each other!
Putin's Uranus is exactly on Ukraine South Node, learning to give freedom!

The composite chart has an accumulation of Libra, peace loving sign of justice! Chiron/uranus/Algorab/pluto/venus!
Composite Aries moon in the 4th opposes Algorab and Uranus in 10th, which about fits the picture of what is happening.
Neptune and Saturn on the ascendent does make it difficult for us to understand their relationship.
Venus is in the degree of the nodes, which cross the 2nd/8th axis of economic interests.
The only aspect in the chart to asteroid Vladimir is an inconjunct to mercury, who rules the 7th of open enemies.

Moving on to the progressed composite, for the time of the invasion, the visual image of this chart struck me.
Does anyone else see the figure of a man's legs strutted outward in a non-flexible position, taking a stance?
Here uranus/Algorab are square the ascendent, from the 8th of death.
Interesting to see sun conjunct Venus!
Mars is conjunct Saturn.
Once again, asteroid Vladimir makes only one contact, this time a trine to Chiron, although it also squares MH.
Composite moon in the 1st house trines transformative pluto, co-ruler of the midheaven, in the 8th, and the reputation is centering on deaths.
Mercury, ruler of the 8th is sextile caring, nurturing Ceres.
Nodes at 29 degrees about to change sign, the relationship will never be the same!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-04-05 at 17.22.14.jpg
    Screen Shot 2022-04-05 at 17.22.14.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 32
  • Screen Shot 2022-04-05 at 17.27.31.jpg
    Screen Shot 2022-04-05 at 17.27.31.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 29
  • Screen Shot 2022-04-05 at 17.24.49.jpg
    Screen Shot 2022-04-05 at 17.24.49.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

leomoon

On that same site, for the Composite charts, we can click "show transits"....with any transit date put in the default page for the Composite chart. The site (astro.) is set up for transits too which is nice to see what is going on now, or even on May 9th.

ElenaJ

Here is the progressed composite for May 9th, with transits.

Agree, it's helpful to insert the transits.
Here we see transiting Uranus and sun opposing the progressed composite. sun.
And moon forming a T-square with it all.

Transiting mars in the same degree as transiting sun and moon, igniting something.

Transiting Venus square progressed Jupiter.
So much for good times!

Progressed Saturn exactly on transiting Vladimir!!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-04-05 at 21.28.45.jpg
    Screen Shot 2022-04-05 at 21.28.45.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 28

waybread

What is your point, Elena: that Putin is a nurturing peace lover?

Where do you see the war criminal? One thing that popped out at me in your synastry chart is that Pluto conjunct Ukraine's solar stellium: as in Pluto, the Roman god of death. Russia has a terrible history of mass murder as a means of political control.

I do truly appreciate your efforts to construct and interpret these charts, but to what end? We now have serious evidence of serious atrocities by Russian troops in Ukrainian communities from which they have retreated.

I have no doubt that Putin is convinced that conquest of Ukraine is his unique destiny, and that now is the time to manifest it. Putin's solar arc Pluto, MC, and Lilith are within a degree of conjuncting his ascendant.

Ceres is a complicating factor, and I don't think astrologers have analyzed her well. I've spent a fair bit of time looking at mythological and astrological Ceres, and I think the 1980s delineation of Ceres as a nurturing influence is not entirely correct. Magi astrologers interpret Ceres as a malefic.

Anciently the goddess Ceres/Demeter was also known as "the law giver," because agriculture was seen as the necessary foundation for the kind of civilization on which a legal system could be built. Mythological Ceres had a strong punitive streak. Astrological Ceres is prominent in charts of people known for significant research and teaching on food and agriculture.

Agriculture is, of course the sleeper in Russia's war on Ukraine

We haven't yet looked at the synastry between Putin and Ukraine.

Here below are the synastry, composite and the progressed composite chart, for when the invasion began.

For legibility I don't like to overload the charts with various elements so there is only asteroid Vladimir, Algorab, and Ceres (the nurturing asteroid).

There are two times given for the Ukraine, both for the same day when it was declared a free country.
One time is 18.00 the other is 17.31, which seems to be the more precise one, where Uranus of freedom is conjunct the ascendent.

So, in the synastry we see a full house of connections, both positive and negative, which in effect mean a strong tie between the two.
Ukraine sun/mercury/venus/jupiter are conjunct Putin's powerful Pluto on his Midheaven.
The Ukraine moon is conjunct Putin's NN, exactly opposing his Pluto.
The Ukraine midheaven holds Pluto, and Putin's Venus is close by, while his Pluto exactly squares.
So from just these, we can see the instinct to control and reform.
Ukraine's nurturing Ceres is on Putin's ascendent.
A very telling aspect is asteroid Vladimir in the Ukraine chart, exactly on Putin's mars, while the two mars planets are in exact square. They do irritate each other!
Putin's Uranus is exactly on Ukraine South Node, learning to give freedom!

The composite chart has an accumulation of Libra, peace loving sign of justice! Chiron/uranus/Algorab/pluto/venus!
Composite Aries moon in the 4th opposes Algorab and Uranus in 10th, which about fits the picture of what is happening.
Neptune and Saturn on the ascendent does make it difficult for us to understand their relationship.
Venus is in the degree of the nodes, which cross the 2nd/8th axis of economic interests.
The only aspect in the chart to Vladimir is an inconjunct to mercury, who rules the 7th of open enemies.

Moving on to the progressed composite, for the time of the invasion, the visual image of this chart struck me.
Does anyone else see the figure of a man's legs strutted outward in a non-flexible position, taking a stance?
Here uranus/Algorab are square the ascendent, from the 8th of death.
Interesting to see sun conjunct Venus!
Mars is conjunct Saturn.
Once again, asteroid Vladimir makes only one contact, this time a trine to Chiron, although it also squares MH.
Composite moon in the 1st house trines transformative pluto, co-ruler of the midheaven, in the 8th, and the reputation is centering on deaths.
Mercury, ruler of the 8th is sextile caring, nurturing Ceres.
Nodes at 29 degrees about to change sign, the relationship will never be the same!

Last edited: