Does my chart suggest how I can balance my work and personal life better?

Bloop

Hello,

This is my chart: https://imgur.com/a/LG2UKcj

Probably unsurprising, I am in a very demanding field which expects a lot of effort from me.

I am currently unable to balance "free time" and "Pleasantries" with my duties which are many times not the most pleasant tasks to complete.

For example, I have something due on a certain day. Instead of being completely organized, I waste time on things which are pleasant to me but take time away from this task.

I can concentrate intensely on things when interested, but often-times my work is more about the time factor, knowing how to prioritize, and doing things consistently and diligently rather than enjoying the process of working.

I see that Saturn square Taurus ascendent and my chart ruler (venus) is probably a large explanation of this, followed by applying Jupiter square my midheaven leading to trouble satisfying the higher-ups.

So I am wondering if there is a way to structure things better?

Cary2

Banned
I think the source of the problem astrologically is the Venus/Node conjunction. This suggests that your mind is often occupied by things you consider more artistic or more important that work matters.

I don't think an astrologer can help with that, but a coach who can instill some discipline might help with that.

JUPITERASC

Hello,

This is my chart: https://imgur.com/a/LG2UKcj

Probably unsurprising, I am in a very demanding field which expects a lot of effort from me.

I am currently unable to balance "free time" and "Pleasantries" with my duties which are many times not the most pleasant tasks to complete.

For example, I have something due on a certain day. Instead of being completely organized, I waste time on things which are pleasant to me but take time away from this task.

I can concentrate intensely on things when interested, but often-times my work is more about the time factor, knowing how to prioritize, and doing things consistently and diligently rather than enjoying the process of working.

I see that Saturn square Taurus ascendent and my chart ruler (venus) is probably a large explanation of this, followed by applying Jupiter square my midheaven leading to trouble satisfying the higher-ups.

So I am wondering if there is a way to structure things better?
It's a good idea to seek useful ways to restructure

I think the source of the problem astrologically is the Venus/Node conjunction.
This suggests that your mind is often occupied
by things you consider more artistic
or more important that work matters.

I don't think an astrologer can help with that,
but a coach who can instill some discipline might help with that.
certainly makes sense to for example find a "meditation coach"
who would support you with applying focus and concentration :smile:

Bloop

I think the source of the problem astrologically is the Venus/Node conjunction. This suggests that your mind is often occupied by things you consider more artistic or more important that work matters.

I don't think an astrologer can help with that, but a coach who can instill some discipline might help with that.

Hello! Very interesting view. It's likely that I'm an "artist" at heart but saturn has different ideas. I will definitely look into the coach who could help with discipline :)

However, now I'm wondering whether the problem is more with mercury, particularly in its square with saturn...since mercury is involved with the mind and perhaps saturn prevents me from concentrating on the non-artistic matters. Do you think, perhaps, the 9th house could help me out with that? And what might that involve- like trying to find spiritual/higher meaning in what I'm learning, traveling far away to learn, etc?

Cary2

Banned
I will say you are probably artistic.

Mercury-square-Saturn shows a tendency for a one-track-mind that does not easily multitask, but again a coach might be the answer.

Saturn does not negate any artistic tendencies, but it still brings up discipline issues.

Bloop

I will say you are probably artistic.

Mercury-square-Saturn shows a tendency for a one-track-mind that does not easily multitask, but again a coach might be the answer.

Saturn does not negate any artistic tendencies, but it still brings up discipline issues.

Makes sense, I did not realize that’s what the Saturn-mercury aspect meant, but that certainly clarified things. Thank you again!