Why I can't get over him?

Levo

I first met this guy on February 2018 in a business/education type of environment. Didn't saw him much until the September of the same year. From September 2018 till May 2019 we worked closely at least few times a week. (I know it's boring trying to cut it as short as I can) And then boom! I learnt that he cut connection with that environment. I felt extremely sad but upon life events -other reasons- I had to do the same. Now we have no common anything. I don't know where he is what he's doing. I don't know any friends of him. He has no social media (Even tough I send him a request once he had one, he didn't accept for an amount of time then I felt insecure and cancelled the request. He is that type of person that is really detached from social media so I'm not sure if he even saw it. A long time after that he actually erased that account too!) The problem is: It's been really a long time since I saw him, whenever I kind off forgot about him; I saw him in my dreams. Didn't get a change to get over...

However, when I had connections with him I had some instances that I thought: "wow this guy really likes me" etc. But then I had that other moments "that must have been in my mind"...

Now, I am not really that obsessed, I mean I have a life that goes on but I still have moments that I think about him, still have in on my mind...

I want to know three things.
1)Did he really like me or was that all in my mind?
2)Will I ever see him again?
3)What is the life lesson I need to learn to actually get over him?

When we had connection I had few instances of psychic connections with this guy. Saw him in a bad situation in my dream and was really worried for him unfortunately that dream came true and other instances like that. Didn't think much into that.

I tried to do some interpretations from natal charts but all the sources said different things. Even though I'm interested in astrology for years, I'm still a starter and I can't seem to get better at it at all... so any help or advice that points out where to look at is appreciated. :sad:

p.s: I am the "b" and he is the "xr". I had to cover the birth places but I can DM them if needed. Please let me know if I should be looking at a different kind of chart etc.

Attachments

• astro_61gw_b_xr.37143.34376.jpg
    astro_61gw_b_xr.37143.34376.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 30

Zora

Account Closed
I first met this guy on February 2018 in a business/education type of environment. Didn't saw him much until the September of the same year. From September 2018 till May 2019 we worked closely at least few times a week. (I know it's boring trying to cut it as short as I can)
And then boom! I learnt that he cut connection with that environment. I felt extremely sad but upon life events -other reasons- I had to do the same.

1)Did he really like me or was that all in my mind?

Hello Levo,

how were your being together ? What did he show you just unastrological spoken?

And his TOB accurate ? You don't sound like having been very close together for giving this info to you - but accurate TOB is absolutely necessary to have a look where (houses) he felt touched by you and also for important accurate moon placement.

Zora

Account Closed
3)What is the life lesson I need to learn to actually get over him?

To answer this question you probably better get also your own birth chart in here or your DOB with as accurate confirmed TOB from birth certificate- anything else (a time roundabout) would be useless

ElenaJ

You have a mutual Venus/mars contact, so it looks like there was a reciprocal attraction.
The sudden way he disappeared from your life is shown in the sun/uranus conjunction and the Uranus/north node conjunction. This would be a basic thread in the relationship between you two.
There don't seem to be many other contacts that might be compelling enough to overcome this separative energy.
His moon on your ascendent might be what is lingering on.
Judging from the north node contact it looks like you just had a lesson in letting go.