Fixed T Square in my chart

what is your opinion on t squares? and what is the best way to succeed from it?
I have venus 19* conjunction n node in Leo (8th House) opposite uranus conj s node in Aquarius 13*(2nd House), both squaring saturn in taurus 16* (5th House).. i read that the best way to "overcome" the struggles is to consider the missing leg which would be scorpio for me, and ironically i have chiron in scorpio at the last degree which is 13* from my saturn.
I think that is a very prominent theme in my life, and that saturn in the 5th is definitely felt hard, especially having a capricorn rising.
but i would like to know more information about it and other peoples opinions on t squares and on mine personally :smile:

Harmelia

Squares and T-Squares make you grow and change. They are a good stress! I love mine. Without squares and T-Squares, we'd never grow. The whole point of being alive is to grow and become. T-Squares are the most common aspect configuration. More people have them than not have them. Be grateful for yours. They make you feel ALIVE. The best way to benefit from them is to see them as growth-stimulating. Be open to what these planets are teaching you. And yes, I always look to the 4th "leg" of the missing square for what the goal of the work - that and the apex of the T-square. The opposing planets are applying the pressure.

It'd be great if you post your chart or give your birth date, birth time and birth city/country so that we can erect your chart for ourselves - so we may comment on your chart.

Last edited:

Amit89

Fixed t squares can be about self worth. Also about your and other people values.

It could be something inside.

This could be how you relate to others or your self expression.

IleneK

Premium Member
Squares and T-Squares make you grow and change. They are a good stress! I love mine. Without squares and T-Squares, we'd never grow. The whole point of being alive is to grow and become. T-Squares are the most common aspect configuration. More people have them than not have them. Be grateful for yours. They make you feel ALIVE. The best way to benefit from them is to see them as growth-stimulating. Be open to what these planets are teaching you. And yes, I always look to the 4th "leg" of the missing square for what the goal of the work - that and the apex of the T-square. The opposing planets are applying the pressure.
This is really good advice in terms of how one might engage their t-square.

I would only comment that based on the charts I have seen over many, many years and also based on the sheer probability, I do not see how the t-square could possibly be the most common aspect configuration.

Obviously the most common aspect is the simple square, trine, conjunction, opposition, sextile.

And certainly it is not so that more people have t-squares than those who do not have t-squares.