Am I on the right track?

Kriashana

Hey everyone. Firstly I’d like to say that when it comes to astrology I’m a freshie. It was a rabbit hole I fell down into about a couple of weeks ago and now that I’ve opened this can of worms I am just completely intrigued by it, I’m deep into this! I have so much to learn (sorry in advance if I may ask silly questions)

I’m going to attach below of what I *think* is my birth chart. Unfortunately I don’t know the precise time of my birth other than it was between 9- 10:40 pm let’s say on the 2nd of March. I’d love to see how far off or close I am..I feel like I’m getting close but not quite? I don’t expect a full natal chart reading and that’s understandable but I’d love it if someone could tell me some facts they’re learning about me based of my chart. Or a physical description of how I may appear. Any little information that if accurate let’s me know I am getting close..

it can be not so great aspects as well considering the fact that my 20’s hasn’t been so bountiful (actually it’s been heavily stagnant) and my Saturn return is fast approaching and I have no idea what to expect. I have been questioning if I should have a chart rectification but it’s a whopping $200 and I don’t feel I’m ready to dish out that sorta money just yet..

Thanks for taking the time to read this everyone, your feedback is so appreciated :)

Amit89

Would you consider yourself shy, cautious or extrovert?

What are likes?

If this chart is correct then you love self expression, entertainment, things like parties, fun.

You could be a withdrawn person who likes solitary and keeping oneself to oneself who stays in the bedroom most of the time. This could be moon in the 12th.

You could be very driven to experience deep things, perhaps crave some power.

Saturn in the 4th is a hard placement.

Jupiter in the 10th does give luck career wise and lucky breaks once you are into it.

You want to work what you enjoy.

kshantaram

Premium Member
Sun-mer debilated pisces, emotional n confused, literary-oratory aptitudes;
mer elevated aspect virgo 11th supportive of income-gains;

Venus 6th, winning through charm of personality;
sat aspect venus-aries 6th, intestinal-kidney inflammations;

jup-sat opp, misjudgments-missed opportunities;
sat acq 4th, reformist, innovative, growth-riches through mass supervision,
public admin; technical-mechanical aptitudes; real estate;

jup leo commanding attitude; heart-stomach-diabetes issues;
pisces 6th preference for teaching-learning work environments;
jup 6th lord needing extra efforts for career;

Sat-rahu NNode conjunct, rise-fall in life, prayers for ancestors;

ketu SNode cancer 10th, hyper-sensitive; career-job changes;
pain-injury-surgery heart-lungs-knees;

Libra asc, wavering mind, objective, love of justice,
stormy anger when provoked; Moon 12th prone to colds;
10th lord moon libra 12th for international relations n diplomacy;

scorpio asc, magnetic personality, suspicious, secretive, sentimental, sarcastic, passionate;

mars 8th gemini, accident prone, chest-lung-urological inflammations;

pl promptly ack, share salient points how true-untrue,
traits-talents-health-life trends-ideas.

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited: