Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Gemini888

On the other hand, it's possible that moon transits just don't mean much to me since I'm pretty much always having a moon transit.
I have moon rising too, so I get to experience moon return every month. Guess you get numb when you experience something again and again.

Witchyone

I have moon rising too, so I get to experience moon return every month. Guess you get numb when you experience something again and again.

Maybe everyone is always having moon transits since it moves so fast. I'm having a brain fart thinking about it.

But yeah, you do get numb. I do, at least.

Starsareround

Maybe everyone is always having moon transits since it moves so fast. I'm having a brain fart thinking about it.

But yeah, you do get numb. I do, at least.

I don’t pay attention to most Moon transits because there are so many but I have noticed that I tend to not feel great when Moon is transiting Cap.

Witchyone

I don’t pay attention to most Moon transits because there are so many but I have noticed that I tend to not feel great when Moon is transiting Cap.

What is the significance of Cap for you?

Maybe I should actually track it before I make assumptions. It's so much easier to be lazy...

Starsareround

What is the significance of Cap for you?

Maybe I should actually track it before I make assumptions. It's so much easier to be lazy...

It’s my 5th house...but I think it’s just the general feeling of Moon in Cap. Serious business. And being in it’s detriment, 🙁

Gemini888

What do you do for the holidays? Visit family?
Clean up the house, attend meals, prepare presents... Basically the things you Americans would do at Christmas.

I'm going to have more time in two days, just sit back and enjoy the holiday. Until then, I'm pretty worn out with all the stuff going on.

Witchyone

So, 888, how do you keep your writing schedule? Do you sit down at the same time every day? Do you write for a set time or do you have to produce a certain page or word count?

CapAquaPis

Did the groundhog in Punx-whatever, PA didn't see its shadow? Is it sure the US east of the Rockies won't have a repeat of sub-zero temps like last week? That's when Chicago was colder than the earth's poles with -20f lows and -50f wind chill. (it's summer in the southern hemisphere).