Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Gemini888

It helps that Urania:uranus: is close-Trine my Venus/Moon conj in Aqua.
You don't have Libra in the mix, but what do you think Libra will do to the chart? Libra isn't that keen on intellect like Gemini and Aqua, at least not in their ways. Do you think having Libra will make you more... interested in leisure activity than intellectual diving?

david starling

You don't have Libra in the mix, but what do you think Libra will do to the chart? Libra isn't that keen on intellect like Gemini and Aqua, at least not in their ways. Do you think having Libra will make you more... interested in leisure activity than intellectual diving?

Libra is more interested in useful information than just knowledge in general. Leisure activity is of the competitive, challenging sort.

Gemini888

“I go back in time to pick herbs from the dinosaur age, so I guess you could say I'm a thyme traveller.”
A friend of mine is writing a story about a couple of people accidentialy thrown into the dinosaur age and having to learn how to survive. Basically she envisions that the humans would be safe from the dinosaurs because dinosaurs wouldn't eat them and you don't eat something that you have never seen before. The humans also discover some crazy herb things that either lost in time or went undetected by the modern age, as well as some mind-blowing stuff. I wonder how much has she worked on the book.

david starling

Virgo is the "honey bee" Sign. Busy like a bee, won't sting unless provoked. Sign #6, and bee's nest cells are perfect hexagons (six-sided).
Usually depicted as a winged female, like honey bee workers.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

A friend of mine is writing a story about a couple of people accidentialy thrown into the dinosaur age and having to learn how to survive. Basically she envisions that the humans would be safe from the dinosaurs because dinosaurs wouldn't eat them and you don't eat something that you have never seen before. The humans also discover some crazy herb things that either lost in time or went undetected by the modern age, as well as some mind-blowing stuff. I wonder how much has she worked on the book.

Interesting storyline! It would be cool to imagine what it would be like being transported back in time. I wonder if it will ever happen, although probably not even in this Age, nevermind our lifetime :lol: the dinosaurs probably would eat us but there’s always the herbivores to make friends with. Have you ever seen The Land Before Time? It was a favourite kid movie of mine.