Does anything stand out in my chart?

Nickidan

Does anything stand out in my chart?

Is my chart difficult? Is it unique? Do I have a grand trine? Or a grand cross or a T-square or The Yod/Finger of God? Anything in particular? Any observations and feedback are welcome!!! Be as specific as you can

Attachments

• Astrodienst with extras drawing astrologer weekly.jpg
    Astrodienst with extras drawing astrologer weekly.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 66

Rick

Banned
Lol yeah something stands out...you have a perfect bucket...like textbook...Jup Virg is the pivot. It's the means through which you make decisions and changes....
Your life is changed by a successful project(Jupiter), by the way you take care(Virgo) of your appearance (first house).

Neptunia

I found it interesting that Mars was almost right on the Descendant...
(Mars is conjuncting it)

"Mars conjuncting the DC is the same thing as mars opposing the AC. This aspect indicates someone impulsive, and therefore accident-prone. You find it hard to slow down and you often endure physical exhaustion and burnout."

-- can you see yourself in this, or is it completely false?

Nickidan

Lol yeah something stands out...you have a perfect bucket...like textbook...Jup Virg is the pivot. It's the means through which you make decisions and changes....
Your life is changed by a successful project(Jupiter), by the way you take care(Virgo) of your appearance (first house).

I remember you were telling me this from my other thread.... thanks .... do you notice anything else that stands out other than my jupiter?

Nickidan

I found it interesting that Mars was almost right on the Descendant...
(Mars is conjuncting it)

"Mars conjuncting the DC is the same thing as mars opposing the AC. This aspect indicates someone impulsive, and therefore accident-prone. You find it hard to slow down and you often endure physical exhaustion and burnout."

-- can you see yourself in this, or is it completely false?

I can see this but I don't think this is true or relevant for me now. When I was younger I was a bit bossy, jealous, and controlling but never impulsive or accident-prone. I have a lot of Saturn placements (to my moon, sun, mercury, mars/i think? I think my Saturn placements makes me more on the cautious side of things.......My confidence has took a blow over the years and I feel the more confident I become perhaps this will be true/relevant..... til then I don't see it

Thank you for your response so far!!! Does anything else in my chart stick out?

Neptunia

Thanks for responding :)

How is Chiron in Leo in the 12th house 'unfolding' for you? If you know ehe.

I can see this but I don't think this is true or relevant for me now. When I was younger I was a bit bossy, jealous, and controlling but never impulsive or accident-prone. I have a lot of Saturn placements (to my moon, sun, mercury, mars/i think? I think my Saturn placements makes me more on the cautious side of things.......My confidence has took a blow over the years and I feel the more confident I become perhaps this will be true/relevant..... til then I don't see it

Thank you for your response so far!!! Does anything else in my chart stick out?

Nickidan

Thanks for responding :)

How is Chiron in Leo in the 12th house 'unfolding' for you? If you know ehe.

i don't know what chiron in leo is doing... I know its the wounded healer. It doesn't effect me as much as I think my Saturn placements and perhaps moon placements does right now.
I have ideas though! The 12th House is the house of the unconcious and karma among other things. What do you think Chiron in Leo in the 12th House is doing? What is your interpretation of this house and placement?

Rick

Banned
l dont really have much experience with cluster charts...mine is all spread out, it's a splash, and most charts I read were relatively the same...I can think of one person with a chart as clustered as yours, Manny Pacquiao...he's a boxer, as a person he's extremely focused on one goal, extremely efficient in one area of life. The signs matter less when the shape of the chart is very typical.

kshantaram

Premium Member
saturn-mars conj acq, reformist, innovative, tech aptitude, struggle, hardworking, saturn 7th negating to the 6th negating relationship,
sat-mars prone to feel superior to men.

saturn 6th good for progress in life overcoming hurdles, success amidst adversity.

venus elevated pisces selfless attitude, artistic aptitudes, growth and riches through artistic pursuits, venus lord 10th for career.

jup-venus opp over unfriendly signs virgo-pisces 1/7 axis relationship issues. venus debilated aspect over virgo first house impacting health perhaps, though could give good looks.

asc sun-mer elevated over aries 8th, scholarly aptitude, oratory skills, research orientation, investigative, action oriented, attention seeking,

saturn debilated aspect over sun-mer aries impacting health, prone to urological issues-piles, head injury perhaps by stone. currently ketu the separative node transit sun-mer impulsive aries 8th prone to pain-injury-surgery coming 1.5yr to care, protected by trine aspect from jup transit leo asc till mid-015 hopefully.

asc leo individualistic, high self-pride, sudden decisions, asc sun moreover over impulsive aries 8th for suddenness.

moon scorpio sentimental, reserved, secretive, research-occult aptitudes, moon aspected by sat impacting health, siblings, communications, prone to water accidents perhaps. moon elevated aspect taurus 9th promoting luck.

sat acq airy, uncertain, mystique. retro jup towards leo opp saturn, missed opportunities-employment, miscalculations-misjudgments, to avoid.

retro jup leo protective of sun-mer aries 8th. jup 8th lord over virgo asc, need to be health conscious, the intestines-liver perhaps, critical thinking-attitude, perfectionist. jupiter lord 5th over first house supportive of education-position etc but delayed results jupiter retro.

sun-sat lords 1/7 over aries-acq unfriendly signs 3/11 from each other, inclined to friendships-relationship but covertly supportive.

rahu the node cap 5th, tending to be ambitious, hardworking, practical.

ketu separative node cancer 11th, hypersensitive, impacting friendships, scope for detachment from income-gains to care.

aries 9th settling life at 28+, mars over saturnine acq taking it to 36+.
sat-mars acq struggle-hardwork, may have entrepreneurial attitude.

chart tending to be sensitive, individualistic, secretive, sentimental, reserved, airy, uncertain, selfless attitude, health conscious, scholarly aptitudes, entrepreneurial, ambitious, hardworking, reformist, innovative, technical aptitude, growth and riches through artistic pursuits perhaps, success in adversity, need to care about health and avoid being accident prone from fire-water accidents to care, especially while ketu is now transit impulsive aries 8th over asc lord sun-mer. jupiter transit leo trine aspect over aries protective till mid-015.

past 2yrs+ saturn transit debilated moon scorpio under stress-depression probably, saturn scorpio aspect leo asc impacting health while tending to research-occult aptitudes. rahu-ketu transit 2/8 axis prone to sudden issues in life to watch and care coming 1.5yr.

saturn moves to philosophical sag 4th come christmas, while could impact domestic comforts, mother, property matters as lord 6th, while could tend to move home-distant lands perhaps. rahu transit libra 2nd tending to earnings-finances through foreign sources.

jupiter leo 12th trine saturn sag 4th, trine aspect sag 5th supportive of education-romance-position, etc, and trine aspect aries 9th protective of luck, higher education, distant travels, etc' jup leo-sat opp, avoid miscalculations-misjudgments-missed opportunities.

hope generic observations-inputs help take stock of chart-transits, find relevant-useful enough,

could share specific feedbacks in agreement--disagreements.

wishing well,

kshantaram

Last edited:

Neptunia

Well, having Leo in the 12th in general can be pretty hard at times. Leo likes to unfold it's ego and shine with their burning light, but in the 12th house - it's forced to keep that light hidden away for the most part. The 12th house is a very 'divine' house, not as gloomy as a lot interpret it to be. So I think having Chiron in Leo there could be an indicator of healing your ego in way, but at the same time Chiron is also about helping others, more than yourself actually. I have seen this in someone else with the same placement... Chiron is the place where you give great advice, but suck at taking the same said advice yourself.

"As always, Chiron shows where we can do more for others than ourselves. A 12th house Chiron may compulsively try to take care of the poor the sick, and the unfortunate while neglecting their own needs and those of their own family. Conversely, there may be malingering and the person with this placement may themselves always seem in "need" because of one (frequently self-caused) "problem" after another. This placement tends to make a person feel tired, You probably have psychic, empathic and healing abilities. Don't keep shutting yourself off from people - they need your unique abilities. Help others by learning to use these 'gifts' - it will give great, personal benefit but you will need to be emotionally strong and mature."

And adding Leo to that...
Is your Chiron in contact with the Sun?

~ Neptunia

i don't know what chiron in leo is doing... I know its the wounded healer. It doesn't effect me as much as I think my Saturn placements and perhaps moon placements does right now.
I have ideas though! The 12th House is the house of the unconcious and karma among other things. What do you think Chiron in Leo in the 12th House is doing? What is your interpretation of this house and placement?

Last edited:

Nickidan

saturn-mars conj acq, reformist, innovative, tech aptitude, struggle, hardworking, saturn 7th negating to the 6th negating relationship,
sat-mars prone to feel superior to men.

saturn 6th good for progress in life overcoming hurdles, success amidst adversity.

venus elevated pisces selfless attitude, artistic aptitudes, growth and riches through artistic pursuits, venus lord 10th for career.

jup-venus opp over unfriendly signs virgo-pisces 1/7 axis relationship issues. venus debilated aspect over virgo first house impacting health perhaps, though could give good looks.

asc sun-mer elevated over aries 8th, scholarly aptitude, oratory skills, research orientation, investigative, action oriented, attention seeking,

saturn debilated aspect over sun-mer aries impacting health, prone to urological issues-piles, head injury perhaps by stone. currently ketu the separative node transit sun-mer impulsive aries 8th prone to pain-injury-surgery coming 1.5yr to care, protected by trine aspect from jup transit leo asc till mid-015 hopefully.

asc leo individualistic, high self-pride, sudden decisions, asc sun moreover over impulsive aries 8th for suddenness.

moon scorpio sentimental, reserved, secretive, research-occult aptitudes, moon aspected by sat impacting health, siblings, communications, prone to water accidents perhaps. moon elevated aspect taurus 9th promoting luck.

sat acq airy, uncertain, mystique. retro jup towards leo opp saturn, missed opportunities-employment, miscalculations-misjudgments, to avoid.

retro jup leo protective of sun-mer aries 8th. jup 8th lord over virgo asc, need to be health conscious, the intestines-liver perhaps, critical thinking-attitude, perfectionist. jupiter lord 5th over first house supportive of education-position etc but delayed results jupiter retro.

sun-sat lords 1/7 over aries-acq unfriendly signs 3/11 from each other, inclined to friendships-relationship but covertly supportive.

rahu the node cap 5th, tending to be ambitious, hardworking, practical.

ketu separative node cancer 11th, hypersensitive, impacting friendships, scope for detachment from income-gains to care.

aries 9th settling life at 28+, mars over saturnine acq taking it to 36+.
sat-mars acq struggle-hardwork, may have entrepreneurial attitude.

chart tending to be sensitive, individualistic, secretive, sentimental, reserved, airy, uncertain, selfless attitude, health conscious, scholarly aptitudes, entrepreneurial, ambitious, hardworking, reformist, innovative, technical aptitude, growth and riches through artistic pursuits perhaps, success in adversity, need to care about health and avoid being accident prone from fire-water accidents to care, especially while ketu is now transit impulsive aries 8th over asc lord sun-mer. jupiter transit leo trine aspect over aries protective till mid-015.

past 2yrs+ saturn transit debilated moon scorpio under stress-depression probably, saturn scorpio aspect leo asc impacting health while tending to research-occult aptitudes. rahu-ketu transit 2/8 axis prone to sudden issues in life to watch and care coming 1.5yr.

saturn moves to philosophical sag 4th come christmas, while could impact domestic comforts, mother, property matters as lord 6th, while could tend to move home-distant lands perhaps. rahu transit libra 2nd tending to earnings-finances through foreign sources.

jupiter leo 12th trine saturn sag 4th, trine aspect sag 5th supportive of education-romance-position, etc, and trine aspect aries 9th protective of luck, higher education, distant travels, etc' jup leo-sat opp, avoid miscalculations-misjudgments-missed opportunities.

hope generic observations-inputs help take stock of chart-transits, find relevant-useful enough,

could share specific feedbacks in agreement--disagreements.

wishing well,

kshantaram

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

i HAVE TO ASK ARE YOU USING VEDIC ASTROLOGY ........IM WONDERING THAT CUSS IN WESTERN ASTROLOGY MY 8TH HOUSE IS IN PISCES!!! ANYWAY THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Nickidan

well, having leo in the 12th in general can be pretty hard at times. Leo likes to unfold it's ego and shine with their burning light, but in the 12th house - it's forced to keep that light hidden away for the most part. The 12th house is a very 'divine' house, not as gloomy as a lot interpret it to be. So i think having chiron in leo there could be an indicator of healing your ego in way, but at the same time chiron is also about helping others, more than yourself actually. I have seen this in someone else with the same placement... Chiron is the place where you give great advice, but suck at taking the same said advice yourself.

"as always, chiron shows where we can do more for others than ourselves. A 12th house chiron may compulsively try to take care of the poor the sick, and the unfortunate while neglecting their own needs and those of their own family. Conversely, there may be malingering and the person with this placement may themselves always seem in "need" because of one (frequently self-caused) "problem" after another. This placement tends to make a person feel tired, you probably have psychic, empathic and healing abilities. Don't keep shutting yourself off from people - they need your unique abilities. Help others by learning to use these 'gifts' - it will give great, personal benefit but you will need to be emotionally strong and mature."

and adding leo to that...
Is your chiron in contact with the sun?

~ neptunia

thank you for the reply!!!! I am not sure if chiron is in contact with the sun in my chart ...... I don't know how to read my chart yet!!!!

kshantaram

Premium Member
appreciate the prompt ack!

did anything stand out for you from the reading,

in terms of relevance and usefulness,

any specific feedbacks to share in agreement
or disagreements,

kshantaram

Neptunia

thank you for the reply!!!! I am not sure if chiron is in contact with the sun in my chart ...... I don't know how to read my chart yet!!!!

Oh okay, thats fine!=)
Can you post a picture with just the aspects, it's a bit hard to see them on the picture :)

Nickidan

appreciate the prompt ack!

did anything stand out for you from the reading,

in terms of relevance and usefulness,

any specific feedbacks to share in agreement
or disagreements,

kshantaram

I love the detail of your response. It reads like you spent a lot time thinking and reflecting over my chart. I appreacite it!!! BTW I like the past 2yrs part .... I was under alot of stress (I still am but its much better)

BTW what to you mean by: prone to sudden issues in life to watch and care coming 1.5yr. What sort of issues?

What to do you mean by saturn sag 4th impacting domestic comforts?

Lastly what do you mean by: "jupiter leo 12th trine saturn sag 4th, trine aspect sag 5th supportive of education-romance-position, etc, and trine aspect aries 9th protective of luck,

Is this good?

kshantaram

Premium Member

I love the detail of your response. It reads like you spent a lot time thinking and reflecting over my chart. I appreacite it!!! BTW I like the past 2yrs part .... I was under alot of stress (I still am but its much better)

BTW what to you mean by: prone to sudden issues in life to watch and care coming 1.5yr. What sort of issues?

sudden unforeseen problems, family-finances-chronic health issues-accidents, etc

What to do you mean by saturn sag 4th impacting domestic comforts?

affecting domestic conveniences, peace, property matters, mother's health, etc

Lastly what do you mean by: "jupiter leo 12th trine saturn sag 4th, trine aspect sag 5th supportive of education-romance-position, etc, and trine aspect aries 9th protective of luck,

Is this good?

YES, supportive, protective, overcoming stress-constraints, promoting luck.

any aspects of the reading-interpretation agree or disagree with or find useful for reflection or as an idea, etc in specific feedbacks.

ks

Nickidan

any aspects of the reading-interpretation agree or disagree with or find useful for reflection or as an idea, etc in specific feedbacks.

ks

One thing to mention is that i have only been studying western astrology. I do not have that much understanding into vedic astrology

Also I am attached to my western astrology signs in the houses. Like in my mind my 4th house is scorpio and my 8th house is in pisces. So when you mention the houses and my signs in regards to vedic astrology I am not sure if I agree (or disagree).

Alot of what you wrote I don't know if I disagree or agree with it since I am unfamiliar with Vedic astrology. I have to look into more to see if I truly disagree or agree with your statements

Anyway I agree with the following and find it to be mostly true:
past 2yrs+ saturn transit debilated moon scorpio under stress-depression

Don't know if true or I agree with this:
prone to water accidents perhaps part
saturn moves to philosophical sag 4th

Alot of what you said in response is predictions on things i haven't experienced yet so I don't know if I agree or disagree

Anyway I liked your response because of the detail and time you clearly put into it