Emphasis on Southern Hemisphere yet introverted.

jvp26

Hello,
I’m Aquarius, and I feel like an introvert. I’m very shy, and get nervous talking in big groups, however my natal chart shows a great emphasis in the Southern Hemisphere, what is blocking my extrovert energy?

I’m on this forum, I didn’t how to attach pictures so I’m sharing them on Drive:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zKtYSSzl0KMT2SSEZ8M42IMp76UZuCcd/view?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mV4Y6Xv-oqIjzDIXRbJAlfFRDGtkpcsK/view?usp=drivesdk

Dubyadude1986

*couldn't initially find chat*

Nice job on getting the hemisphere's correct though (most don't).

This often feels like living in a giant fishtank where people can always look in.

This can be annoying because it will seem like people will know everything you're up to (even if you try to be private) and you can't hide very much but you aren't likely to feel inclined to either.

Sense of others - don't ignore self. Also, you will always seemingly have an audience even if you don't want one. Introvertism IS your recharge indeed - your energy is directed and expended via others and recharged in quiet. May the force be with you. �� *vulcan salute*

Last edited:

Frisiangal

Hello,
I’m Aquarius, and I feel like an introvert. I’m very shy, and get nervous talking in big groups, however my natal chart shows a great emphasis in the Southern Hemisphere, what is blocking my extrovert energy?

You are young. This is your first post. Are you just beginning to be interested in astrology and going from cook book Sun sign relevance?

Most young people are first influenced by the Moon (feelings) and how these are internally expressed. The planets can do the rest.
Look at and learn from the the aspects to natal Moon, that include Mercury (communication) and Saturn (seemingly restrictive 'walls') and what this reveals to you about yourself.

Once your Sun-Uranus kicks in, you may find you wish you were more introverted.:wink:

Let each trait in yourself guide the other and you'll be o.k.