I'm really struggling right now

Ablakay

Does anything in general stand out to you?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_2703.PNG
    IMG_2703.PNG
    39.2 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Can anyone give me some advice on my chat? Particularly in terms of career. I'm so confused. Does anything in general stand out to you?

Thanks in advance!

Saturn in transit is currently squaring your mars right now.... things might start feeling a bit easier maybe toward to end of October.

That’s the first thing that stood out to me.

Last edited:

waybread

What stands out for me is that, with sun conjunct Uranus, it is hard for you to establish a really consistent sense of self. Just when you think you know who you are, Uranus says, "Not that!!" and wants you to go off in another direction. This makes it hard to fasten on a sense of vocation that fits the Real You, because the real you so often feels like it's in a state of flux.

There are some Uranian careers, however: science, aviation, anything futuristic, and astrology. Just make sure your career gives you an inherent sense of variety and diversity. That way when restless feelings hit, you can focus on a different dimension of your work without having to change your career completely.

Ablakay

This fits in with what I know of myself. I appreciate the insight!
What stands out for me is that, with sun conjunct Uranus, it is hard for you to establish a really consistent sense of self. Just when you think you know who you are, Uranus says, "Not that!!" and wants you to go off in another direction. This makes it hard to fasten on a sense of vocation that fits the Real You, because the real you so often feels like it's in a state of flux.

There are some Uranian careers, however: science, aviation, anything futuristic, and astrology. Just make sure your career gives you an inherent sense of variety and diversity. That way when restless feelings hit, you can focus on a different dimension of your work without having to change your career completely.