The importance of astrology

fifteen

Lately, I discovered how beneficial astrology actually became in my life. It helps me make decisions that otherwise would be ignored or not taken correctly. April and May 2013 were two really hectic months, but due to astrology I made certain decisions that made my life better. Pluto did it's job in my chart (Scorpio) and oh boy! so many secrets came out, I discovered much about hidden things that others held from me. Some astrologer said to me: In May, nothing will be hidden from you. Nothing. And that was the case. I discovered that my Boss was underpaying me, using and abusing me while making tonnes of money himself, friends who abused me, companies that cheated me out of money for a couple of years, some governmental agencies cheated me out of money too, etc! it was all exposed in May and corrected!!! Karma did it's job, and it was served!!!

Thing is: if I didn't read my horoscope, would I still have made the same decisions? I can't really know anymore, because I read my horoscope all the time. But it's an interesting question, because if the planets are fixed in their transits, it means that whatever happens it would still influence me and therefore make a decision based on how the stars and planets are that month.

I like to believe that knowledge of astrology makes it easier to understand the "WHY", why it happens. So that it gives me a sense of peace about certain decisions. All I can say: it really works and it's immensely helpful. :smile:

Rafeeque

Thanks for sharing the information and importance of astrology. I also believe in astrology and now days i am reading and learning about muslim astrology.

dr. farr

The Islamic astrological tradition goes way back, to around the mid-800's! The Islamic nations were responsible for the transmission of Western astrology from the Classical (Greco-Roman) times, to Europe of the Middle Ages. Great names in the Islamic astrological tradition include Abu Mashar, al-Kindi, al-Biruni, Thabit ibn Qurra; and other famous authors residing in the Islamic nations of those old times include Massalah, Sahl and Ibn Ezra.

akshat005

Lately, I discovered how beneficial astrology actually became in my life. It helps me make decisions that otherwise would be ignored or not taken correctly. April and May 2013 were two really hectic months, but due to astrology I made certain decisions that made my life better. Pluto did it's job in my chart (Scorpio) and oh boy! so many secrets came out, I discovered much about hidden things that others held from me. Some astrologer said to me: In May, nothing will be hidden from you. Nothing. And that was the case. I discovered that my Boss was underpaying me, using and abusing me while making tonnes of money himself, friends who abused me, companies that cheated me out of money for a couple of years, some governmental agencies cheated me out of money too, etc! it was all exposed in May and corrected!!! Karma did it's job, and it was served!!!

Thing is: if I didn't read my horoscope, would I still have made the same decisions? I can't really know anymore, because I read my horoscope all the time. But it's an interesting question, because if the planets are fixed in their transits, it means that whatever happens it would still influence me and therefore make a decision based on how the stars and planets are that month.

I like to believe that knowledge of astrology makes it easier to understand the "WHY", why it happens. So that it gives me a sense of peace about certain decisions. All I can say: it really works and it's immensely helpful. :smile:

I agree with your opinion about astrology completely. Astrology is a way by that we can easily get prediction about future incidents and happening things. Astrology is a study of planets position and its effects on human life. It helps us to take decision that will good for us in future. By astrology prediction, we can get prediction about career, marriage life,business deals ans many more.I like to predict my horoscope by astrology.

Astrology is so important in our day to day life, In ancient times people used to predict future through Mayan Astrology that people to predict their future possibilities. Tzolkin Calculator has been tested several times for accurate result and one can get the perfect result using numerological method. It is used to analyze the time which lets the users determine the exact start and finishing time of a month, year.