Progressed sun conjuct natal venus experiences?

Amit89

Hello all,

My progressed sun is exactly conjuct natal venus in cancer within an orb in the 11th house now. I've been told there are high chances of a love relationship by an astrologer, which I've never had a love relationship before. Venus is about to conjuct my natal Jupiter soon and transit jupiter will conjuct natal midheaven and square ascendant (which I'm told is another love indicator).

What are your experiences? Did you meet your other? Did you embark on a romatic adventure with someone? Or was you generally charming and appealing during this period?

I'd like to know your experiences.

Last edited:
I have Venus in Cancer, and Had a pretty significant relationship happen during the conjunction. Fell apart though, I guess bc my natal Venus is in 12th. She also happened to be a Pisces.

I would recommend you be on the look out for a water sign coming into your life, or if u already know someone shy and sensitive, maybe you make the first move? This girl also had a Cancer moon, so, pretty sensitive. Had a great time, mostly spent at my new house at the time.

Nothing happened really when Jupiter crossed my MC, but I guess life was pretty good. When u think about it, Jupiter is entering Saturn's house, and Saturn isn't known for exuberance. I guess it brings a conservative optimism, and a generally good reputation at that time. Great time to schedule a job interview though!

I was also born with natal Venus conj Jupiter, which made for girlfriends with a good sense of humor, or gf's who had a higher education. Also, attracted different nationalities, u know like girls from distant countries, and foreign cultures, which Jupiter rules. The latest transit where they were close early this month hasn't really manifested anything huge yet. Fingers crossed though.

Last edited:

GEMINI78

Right now my progressed Sun is at 22Cancer it will make a exact conjunction to my natal Venus 23Cancer H11 next year. My progressed Venus is 26Leo it will make a exact conjunction to my ASC 27leo next year. Both of these aspects takes place at the SAME time in 2013.The Sun is illuminating your Venus, and all of the conditions surrounding Venus are highlighted. These include your feelings of attractiveness, your desire for harmony and sharing, your romantic love nature, and artistic creativity. The desire to bring happiness and balance to your life is especially strong now. It's easier for you to express yourself in loving, affectionate, socially popular, and charming ways. The desire to enjoy life and indulge in pleasures is also high now. Increased optimism is a positive expression of this energy; while laziness or superficiality are things you might watch for. Some may strengthen a love attachment, or begin a new love relationship at this time. I have not felt the affects yet! but it can take place up to 6months before and after the EXACT conjunction.

Last edited:

Vista

Hello all,

My progressed sun is exactly conjuct natal venus in cancer within an orb in the 11th house now. I've been told there are high chances of a love relationship by an astrologer, which I've never had a love relationship before. Venus is about to conjuct my natal Jupiter soon and transit jupiter will conjuct natal midheaven and square ascendant (which I'm told is another love indicator).

What are your experiences? Did you meet your other? Did you embark on a romatic adventure with someone? Or was you generally charming and appealing during this period?

I'd like to know your experiences.

I had progressed Venus conjunct my natal Sun and did have a relationship come into my life, but I also had a transit from Uranus to my natal Venus with Venus ruling my 7th house as well. Really, just one progression might not be strong enough to create a relaltionship, you need transits to the 7th ruler to set this off. You might want to post your natal chart with progressions and solar arc.

d00dle

I have Venus in Cancer, and Had a pretty significant relationship happen during the conjunction. Fell apart though, I guess bc my natal Venus is in 12th. She also happened to be a Pisces.

I would recommend you be on the look out for a water sign coming into your life, or if u already know someone shy and sensitive, maybe you make the first move? This girl also had a Cancer moon, so, pretty sensitive. Had a great time, mostly spent at my new house at the time.

Nothing happened really when Jupiter crossed my MC, but I guess life was pretty good. When u think about it, Jupiter is entering Saturn's house, and Saturn isn't known for exuberance. I guess it brings a conservative optimism, and a generally good reputation at that time. Great time to schedule a job interview though!

I was also born with natal Venus conj Jupiter, which made for girlfriends with a good sense of humor, or gf's who had a higher education. Also, attracted different nationalities, u know like girls from distant countries, and foreign cultures, which Jupiter rules. The latest transit where they were close early this month hasn't really manifested anything huge yet. Fingers crossed though.

interesting...I have venus in Libra in the 12th too, also was born with natal venus conjunct jupiter (and conjunct saturn). Supposedly, my progressed sun will conjunct natal venus 3-4 yr from now, then saturn, and jupiter 2-3 yrs after.

GEMINI78

My progressed Sun is 23D Cancer conjucting my natal Venus exact. I just found out im PREGNANT today im beyond shocked!!!!!! I also have progress Venus conjunct my ASC excact ......:andy:

Venusinlibra

I have had this transit 2/3 years ago. My natal venus is in Libra at 3th, square moon and ascendant in cancer. I think I felt more pretty and charming, and people frequently told me this during the transit. I did a few successful aesthetical improvements as well. I kept a few long distance online relationships, very romantic and with no consequences at all. My social life improved a lot also (friends and parties), and I went closer to relatives, especialy a cousin (male) I barely knew before. But it was "easy come, easy go", like Cinderella... :(
PS - I also spent two years writing to an architecture and decoration magazine, all about girlie things

Last edited:

Virgo1992

My progressed Sun is 23D Cancer conjucting my natal Venus exact. I just found out im PREGNANT today im beyond shocked!!!!!! I also have progress Venus conjunct my ASC excact ......:andy:

Progrssed sun conjunct venus or venus conjunct sun doesn't always indicate meeting the love of your life or getting married , it can also mean the birth of a child :) and that child could be the love your life :smile:

athina1

Hi all, my progressed sun is currently making a conjunction to my natal venus (exact in 4months) in 12th house and I would like to know what are your thoughts about how this could manifest. I am already in a relationship, I dont think I am getting married any time soon since my boyfriend is much younger, as well getting pregnant, at least not on purpose. Neptune from transit is also making a conjunction with pr. sun and nat. venus. Also progr. moon will be entering taurus making a sextile. I have also attached my natal chart with progressions. Thank you!

Attachments

• prog_nat_2014.jpg
    prog_nat_2014.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 67

The_Saturnian

I've progressed Venus conjuncting Mars @ 1deg Leo in 2018 and then Sun @ 4deg Leo a couple of years later. I started a similar thread a few days ago, and have subsequently done some research into it. I'm not sure if I will have anything going for myself love wise because lord of the 7th Jupiter is placed in 9th house Aquarius and I don't see any major aspects or transits. Though what's interesting is Saturn will be transiting my 7th house at the time so serious outlook on relationships/commitment?

You must look to 5th/7th rulers and where they are placed and aspects to them before drawing inference.

Hi all, my progressed sun is currently making a conjunction to my natal venus (exact in 4months) in 12th house and I would like to know what are your thoughts about how this could manifest. I am already in a relationship, I dont think I am getting married any time soon since my boyfriend is much younger, as well getting pregnant, at least not on purpose. Neptune from transit is also making a conjunction with pr. sun and nat. venus. Also progr. moon will be entering taurus making a sextile. I have also attached my natal chart with progressions. Thank you!

Incidentally I've just noticed Sun rules the 5th and since it receives a square from transiting Uranus (sudden change/shock) that could explain as to why it happened out the of blue. Congratulations though! :) This progression probably just means that your relationship will be elevating to the next level - children in this case.

athina1

I've progressed Venus conjuncting Mars @ 1deg Leo in 2018 and then Sun @ 4deg Leo a couple of years later. I started a similar thread a few days ago, and have subsequently done some research into it. I'm not sure if I will have anything going for myself love wise because lord of the 7th Jupiter is placed in 9th house Aquarius and I don't see any major aspects or transits. Though what's interesting is Saturn will be transiting my 7th house at the time so serious outlook on relationships/commitment?

You must look to 5th/7th rulers and where they are placed and aspects to them before drawing inference.

Incidentally I've just noticed Sun rules the 5th and since it receives a square from transiting Uranus (sudden change/shock) that could explain as to why it happened out the of blue. Congratulations though! :) This progression probably just means that your relationship will be elevating to the next level - children in this case.
You are probably looking the progressed chart, because natally ruler of the 5th is Moon... anyway I am really curious how its going to play out, since natally venus is the ruler of my 2nd house.

About your case it would be helpful to post your chart...When Saturn was transiting my 7th I started my relationship!

The_Saturnian

[
You are probably looking the progressed chart, because natally ruler of the 5th is Moon... anyway I am really curious how its going to play out, since natally venus is the ruler of my 2nd house.

About your case it would be helpful to post your chart...When Saturn was transiting my 7th I started my relationship!

Yes I was indeed looking at the progressed chart. Let us know how things play out.

Here's my chart as attached. I've done a progression and transit together for Dec 2017 - Jan 2018. It's around then I think something (if anything) she begin to materialise. You'll notice that transiting Saturn will conjunct Natal Neptune (r) and this will inconjunct Venus progression conjunct Mars and Mars/Sun midpoint. Interesting what it will bring. My take is: Serious, spiritual love with a foreigner/someone well learned? (I have migrated from my birth country). Jupiter(r) rules the 7th which is placed in 9th house Aquarius .

Attachments

• Venus progression & Saturn transit.jpg
    Venus progression & Saturn transit.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 73

The_Saturnian

I think already when Jupiter enters Leo, will bring you sth, since it conjuncts Mercury the ruler of your 5th house.

Sorry. I'm not quite sure what you meant by:

will bring you sth

There could be a possibility of something concrete, because Jupiter does rule the 7th and in transit it will conjunct lord of 5th (love affairs) so it should have a bearing on relationships indeed. I think she will be near my then residence (Mercury conjuncts IC tightly).

The_Saturnian

Possibly... Time will tell. I'll try remember this thread and will try and remember to report back to see what happens. I've just checked the transits, Jupiter will come between IC and Mercury (r) on and around the 15th July next year. Just 13 days before I enter my 30s. Exciting times :w00t:.

Last edited:

athina1

The activity period of this aspect can be up to a year before and after the exact conjunction. There was no improvement in your life whatsoever up until now, financial or in matters of love? Would you care to post your chart?