Will she contact me and when?

cyrusavirus

Hi,

i did a horary chart with a question, "Will she contact me and when?", thinking about my seperated wife.

Could someone please have a look and guide me?

~Thanks in advance
Cyrus

Attachments

• astro_2gw_02_will_she_contact_me_and_when_56864_23633.jpg
    astro_2gw_02_will_she_contact_me_and_when_56864_23633.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 66

misskitty

The Moon, ruler of her 3rd of communications, is applying a trine to your significator (Mars) in less than 2 degrees. I believe that's a 'yes.' You are in the 5th house. Do you have children together? Maybe that is what she will be contacting you about?

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary delineation and uses whole sign house format)

-querent = 1st = Scorpio = Mars
-quesited 1 = her communications = 3rd from 7th = Cancer = Moon
-quesited 2 = "her" (former wife) = 7th = Taurus = Venus
-Venus flows toward Mars = + testimony
-her communications (Moon) posited in 10th whole sign house (+), disposited by the Sun which is ultimately disposited by querent (Mars) = + testimony
-her communications (Moon) is in applying trine to querent (to Mars) = + testimony
-both of her significators (Moon, Venus) are in elevated degrees (querent's Mars is in pitted degree: means that the action will come from her, querent will have no influence over it other than passive reception); both quesited significators being in elevated degrees = + testimony
-Moon flows away from querent (from Mars) = - testimony

Summary:
Negative = - 1 testimony
Positive = + 4 testimonies
Net = + 3 testimonies

With a net of +3 testimonies, indications are that she (former spouse) will
contact the querent.
When? Taking the signs between Moon and the querent's significator, Mars, allocating 1 week per sign, estimate is within 8 weeks from the date of the question; taking Al-Biruni's zodiacal time parameters (using Scorpio, the ascending sign, as time parameter indicator), possibly within 28 days from the date of the question.

cyrusavirus

Thanks Dr. Farr and misskitty,

Is there a way to find out if the contact will be positive (leading to reconciliation) or it would be more conflicts ?

~Regards,
Cyrus

dr. farr

Is there a way to find out if the contact will be positive (leading to reconciliation) or it would be more conflicts ?

~Regards,
Cyrus

In my opinion that would require another specific question, and that question would be asked after the contact has been made.

cyrusavirus

Updates:- Will she contact me and when?

Dr. Farr,

Thanks for the analysis that you gave. It came out to be absolutely correct. I am posting to update everyone on the progress.

"She has contacted me on 8th May 2011", which is 27th day from when the question was asked. Though the contact was not direct as she doesnt have my number anymore, but she contacted a friend of mine to ask for my number. Later she contacted my brother and asked for my number. And she seems desperate to talk to me, as she has been bugging my friend and brother constantly for the number.

Now as you said, I am doing another horary for the outcome of the contact. Please have a look at the chart and guide me.

~Refards,
Cyrus

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_will_me_and_my_wife_reconcile_61818_8935.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_will_me_and_my_wife_reconcile_61818_8935.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 21

Pan

Re: Updates:- Will she contact me and when?

Moon will trine Saturn and Sun, and next is trine Venus, possibly you both will reconcile.

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary delineation and uses whole sign house format)

-you = 1st house = Capricorn = Saturn
-your ex = 7th house = Cancer = Moon
-looking at the issue of reconciliation, from her perspective, I shall take the Lot of Marriage for Women (LMW) cast from HER signifying sign (so the formula is her "ascendant"-7 Cancer + saturn-venus); therefore her LMW (which I take as the indicator for possible reconciliation from her point of view) falls @ 26 Sagittarius
-LMW is in both her cadent and your cadent houses (her 6th and your 12th) = - testimony (for reconciliation)
-LMW is in a pitted degree (-) and also in a dark degree (-) of Sagittariu = - testimony
-her significator Moon flows toward the LMW (+) your significator Saturn retrodgrades away from the LMW (-) = net neutral testimony
-her significator, the Moon is in an elevated degree and also in a bright degree = + testimony
-your significator, Saturn, is in the 10th house of advancement (+), in its exaltation and in a bright degree (+), but is in retrograde motion (-) = net + testimony
-Moon flows toward Saturn, Saturn retrogrades toward Moon = + testimony
-no applying aspect between Moon and Saturn = - testimony

Adding up:
Positive = +3 testimonies (net)
Negative = -3 testimonies
Net = 0 (neutral reading)

So this indicates to me that the question of reconciliation is dead-even, a toss-up, "50/50"; it means, then, that what will happen in this matter is up to how you handle this situation, reconciliation could be in the works, or something could happen to break off this possibility.

Personally I think that the reconciliation significator, the LMW, is debilitated by placement in a cadent position, in a pit and in a dark degree-although it is helped somewhat by the sign Sagittarius and its ruler, Jupiter. The LMW is conjunct the star, Aculeus, and perhaps implications of this star tell us what we want to know: with Aculeus, it all depends on HOW one looks at things-if looked at negatively, then everything is bad and horrible and damned; if the same things are looked at in a positive light, however, then the good, the promising, the hopeful is seen hidden in whatever presents itself on the surface; so perhaps Aculeus is saying that HOW things in your relationship are looked at (rather than WHAT those things were or are) will decide whether or not reconciliation will occur...

Last edited:

BobZemco

The Moon, ruler of her 3rd of communications, is applying a trine to your significator (Mars) in less than 2 degrees. I believe that's a 'yes.' You are in the 5th house. Do you have children together? Maybe that is what she will be contacting you about?

The answer you gave was correct, but for all the wrong reasons.

The 3rd House has nothing to do with communications.

The proper judgment is that the Moon is applying to the 1st House Ruler. Neither the aspect nor Reception are relevant.

Since Mercury does not rule the Ascendant and is not in the 1st House or 2nd House and cannot aspect Moon because Mercury is in partile conjunction with Jupiter, you cannot use Mercury for timing, you have to look at the Moon.

See when Moon comes to Ascendant except that Mars is Cadent and inconjunct the Ascendant, so you'll have to keep going until Moon gets to the body of the Ascendant Ruler (Mars) and use an ephemeris or step through the chart to see when that is.

That conjunction took place May 1. If Mars was Angular, you could have said May 1 or May 2, because Angular houses are action, but Mars is Cadent and Cadent houses represent delays and postponements, so you would have guessed some time after May 1.

rafaella

Hey Bob,

I'm just wondering if you can guide me to the source of the timing technique that you used for this chart? I have a communication chart that seems to be positive and I need to find out when the communication may occur....

thanks!

dr. farr

Hey Bob,

I'm just wondering if you can guide me to the source of the timing technique that you used for this chart? I have a communication chart that seems to be positive and I need to find out when the communication may occur....

thanks!

Refreshing this thread.

rafaella

thanks Dr Farr... I think I may start a separate thread for my chart.... Its really good communication chart as part of what can be seen in the chart has already happened, which is very interesting!