travel

hyphen

Banned
hello folks! I want to make a big journey in asia during the summer. I still dont know if I will able to travel because of money.. what do you think? my ascendant is on late degrees do I guess its late asking that.. moon is 6 degrees apart and going to trine saturn (ruler of 9th house). Also does this chart show the time I will be able to do the traveling because I want to go there in August..

Attachments

• horary.jpg
    horary.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 62

Sunrise

hello folks! I want to make a big journey in asia during the summer. I still dont know if I will able to travel because of money.. what do you think? my ascendant is on late degrees do I guess its late asking that.. moon is 6 degrees apart and going to trine saturn (ruler of 9th house). Also does this chart show the time I will be able to do the traveling because I want to go there in August..

hi hyphen,
you could do this big journey in asia. With the horary time iam not good.

Senecar

Moon and L9 Saturn trine is, according to The Real Astrology by Frawley, negative answer due to Saturn being Malefic.

Good aspect between Significator and Malefic is negative, unpleasant and difficult.

Last edited:

Sunrise

Moon and L9 Saturn trine is, according to The Real Astrology by Frawley, negative answer due to Saturn being Malefic.

Good aspect between Significator and Malefic is negative, unpleasant and difficult.

Senecar,
please can you explain what you mean by this ??? That is, whenever a significator meet Saturn or Mars (the two malefics) it means that the question does not come out ??? I did not understand

For exaple if someone asks for a relationship and the main significators are Moon and Saturn and go for aspect (as here now) this tells us that the relationship will not be done ??? Or the result will be negative!!!

I also want to remind you that the two benefactors (Venus Jupiter), can easily become malefic.

Senecar

Senecar,
please can you explain what you mean by this ??? That is, whenever a significator meet Saturn or Mars (the two malefics) it means that the question does not come out ??? I did not understand

For exaple if someone asks for a relationship and the main significators are Moon and Saturn and go for aspect (as here now) this tells us that the relationship will not be done ??? Or the result will be negative!!!

I also want to remind you that the two benefactors (Venus Jupiter), can easily become malefic.

When we ask to charts about something, the way the chart gives answer is, placing either Benefics or Malefics to relevant houses to say either Yes or No.

As you say, it is not always black and white just by planets placements alone, but in this chart, the Saturn is also placed in 8th house = malefic house, and Moon is buried in 4th house, so all these factors help in coming to judgement = No !

Good and bad aspects seem just indication of the movement of the planets and how they are related and will come to conclusions or happenings, not necessarily Good or Bad.

Mars in 7th house and Jupiter in 6th house = another malefic house just don't seem positive at all.

All must be acounted and added up, but I look at the placement of either Malefics or Benefics in the Querent and Questied for main point in horary Yes/No readings.

Last edited:

:wink: Hello. This year surely (Yes) a big journey can happen!
Jupiter is willing you! (yes)
IF you work hard or get help from superiors like work force bosses or parents:
It is so.
Good luck!

Hewwit12

Hi guys

I asked a question "will i be able to travel to chiang mai next me month in april" because not sure if i will have enough money. Can anyone please tell me should i be looking at lord 1, lord 2 and lord 9 condition? thankyou Xen

conspiracy theorist

?

Context.

All sigs. have power in this chart. Venus as querent is exalted and in the 11th house (although under the Sun's beams but her essential state might be enough to ward off this issue. In any case, if there wasn't some level of worry shown in the chart then a horary wouldn't be consulted, yeah?), Saturn as long distance journey is domicile, in-sect, oriental and succedent, and Moon as events is angular. Moon will trine Saturn next which seems like a yes.

The devil is in the details, however. The chart shows the poor state of the querent's finances as Mercury is in fall and is under the Sun's beams. If this is to go through it will have to be from financial aid. Saturn is located in the house of other people's resources (the 8th), ruler of the 8th is Jupiter who is conjunct the dsc, and guess what? After Mercury joins up with Venus (perhaps this will be the time when the other shoe drops about finances) Venus will be going toward a trine with Jupiter - showing that the querent may ask for financial aid. The mixed receptions for this is telling of how the meeting is likely to go.

The chart shows that while it will (or can) happen, it'll be a bumpy ride to get there.

Hewwit12

Hey Epoch late reply lol, but your analysis was def on the right path, my dad surprisingly said i can send you there and back on frequent flyer miles he had so i did end up going even though i have no money at the time hah:)) But i didnt ask him he just said i can give my points so it was very lucky:)) Thanks for your response ...