What am i

Abby83

I've seen a lot of threads where ppl talk about themselves as being plutonian or uranian, so I wondered, what am I? And how do you know? Personally I feel im mixed.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_abby83_41278_28150.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_abby83_41278_28150.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 52

Beigecoffee

Hey Abby!

I think you are Jupiterian. Because Jupiter is in its own sign in the first house (house of self). Your Jupiter must be very strong and you must have sagittarian nature. You have lots of planets in Sagittarius so it must be the strongest sign in your chart. Maybe you should find out on astrodienst which planet is the strongest one. It said I'm Plutonian, even though I have also Jupiter in Sagittarius in my first house + I'm Sagittarius Sun. I guess planets in the first house are also important (My Pluto is in Scorpio in the first too, and I'm Scorpio Rising like you).

Abby83

Hey Abby!

I think you are Jupiterian. Because Jupiter is in its own sign in the first house (house of self). Your Jupiter must be very strong and you must have sagittarian nature. You have lots of planets in Sagittarius so it must be the strongest sign in your chart. Maybe you should find out on astrodienst which planet is the strongest one. It said I'm Plutonian, even though I have also Jupiter in Sagittarius in my first house + I'm Sagittarius Sun. I guess planets in the first house are also important (My Pluto is in Scorpio in the first too, and I'm Scorpio Rising like you).

That's awesome. Thanks for that. That would be great if I am jupiterian :). Im usually happier than most ppl even though my speech is quite serious. I did go on a site once a while ago and I think it said my Jupiter was strongest closely followed by mars. Where's this part of astrodienst you can find it?

Abby83

Beige you were right. I look at the adtrodienst sight and Jupiter is most dominant :).

On another note, I noticed our charts are similar. Astrologi ally speaking, why do you think we both like the colour beige?

Beigecoffee

Beige you were right. I look at the adtrodienst sight and Jupiter is most dominant :).

On another note, I noticed our charts are similar. Astrologi ally speaking, why do you think we both like the colour beige?

Yes, we have some planets in same signs and strong first house. It means we are more into ourselves, discovering our true personality. I think even though Venus is responsable for our colour (and many more) tastes, ascendant is also important. In my life I realized my friends mostly have scorpio traits + sagittarius. I like your Sun ascendant combination. My grandma has the same combination and she is my light in mostly 'dark family' haha. If you've had Pluto in Scorpio you would have been Plutonian for sure, and my Jupiter is second strongest planet. You also have Mars in Virgo as me, so you like to plan a lot and to think about every detail. :) But we have separate nodes, your north node is in 7th and mine is in 1st. :)

Last edited:

Beigecoffee

It is also important to see which planet is near Ascendant I guess. If we use that rule, I would be Venusian, because my Venus conjuncts my Ascendant.

How did u get saturnian?

Here: http://renaissance-astrology.blogspot.ru/2011/08/guardian-angel-almuten-figuris.html It's a cool technique, but not the one I'd call useful. But since you wanted to find out what your dominant planet is, I thought it was fitting. :joyful: There are some programs which calculate it automatically so you don't have to spend time writing all those scores. But the thing is that it doesn't take into account the outer planets so I just couldn't classify you as Uranian, Neptunian or Plutonian. Moreover, from my perspective, Saturn is in your 1st house, which is very important already.

Last edited:

Purple9

I would say Jupiterian-Uranian is about right. Emphasis on former although you do have Aquarius IC. Jupiter is clearer in expression.

I have some questions if that is ok.
Are you expatriated? Moon in sag, Cancer on 9th.

MC in Leo, Sun in 12th in Libra. Is your father working in law, remarried or absent? I see Venus instead on your 10th house in Virgo, shoulder-to shoulder with Mars in Virgo 11th. Received by Mercury in 11th but Libra - mediating??

Thanks in advance.

Culpeper

Premium Member
With Scorpio rising and using just traditional you are a Mars type person. However, Mars is conjunct Venus so expect some of that planet as well. In astrology Mars and Venus are friends and cooperate very well. Transits from or to these planets in the natal chart may activate them.

Abby83

I would say Jupiterian-Uranian is about right. Emphasis on former although you do have Aquarius IC. Jupiter is clearer in expression.

I have some questions if that is ok.
Are you expatriated? Moon in sag, Cancer on 9th.

MC in Leo, Sun in 12th in Libra. Is your father working in law, remarried or absent? I see Venus instead on your 10th house in Virgo, shoulder-to shoulder with Mars in Virgo 11th. Received by Mercury in 11th but Libra - mediating??

Thanks in advance.

Hi there,

Well im first generation Australian, does that answer your question about expatriation? Dad was absent. Thanks.