Does he like me? Did I hurt him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kim99

Banned
I have a feeling that I might have hurt this person before in the past but does he like me in any kind of way?

33jsnpk.png

Kim99

Banned
Being that the ascendant is in cancer I'm Moon and he's Saturn since he's the descendant. I see a square applying between Moon and Saturn. Since Pluto and Mercury are in the 7th house. Do I look to see if those planets make aspects to Moon (me)?

tikana

Ohh I don't know.. I m a smartass I'd say smthing like I have a feeling I made a mistake and u sem to be keeping ur distance

aquarius7000

Hi,

I don't see this working out. Moon is also the engine of the chart in addition to the queren't significator. I don't like the square to Saturn. Also, the Moon is not in a sign it likes so won't do much good. I sort of see a rejection now from the other person's side.

Kim99

Banned
Hi thanks we have been in commication he has asked me for my address to visit me. Should I not allow him to come?
Hi,

I don't see this working out. Moon is also the engine of the chart in addition to the queren't significator. I don't like the square to Saturn. Also, the Moon is not in a sign it likes so won't do much good. I sort of see a rejection now from the other person's side.

aquarius7000

Hi thanks we have been in commication he has asked me for my address to visit me. Should I not allow him to come?
Hi Kim, I do not know this person, or even yourself, in person. That is purely for you to decide and up to you.

My opinion is astrological and based on the chart. Good luck, though.

Kim99

Banned
@tikana awhile ago I said bad things about him to someone on Facebook. And I knew he was watching the things I was saying. Then I made a status saying that I hated him. So I think that's probably why he feels like I rejected him. I apologized to him over texts but never in person.

rafaella

I don't see any interest in you, but I do believe the discussion on what you wrote about him will come up. Mercury, general ruler of communication is in his house, Saturn him in detriment of Mer, Moon just separating from Mer rx, this all shows return to the past communication and him not liking the slander. Moon translates the light of Mer to Saturn by square, its not going to be any good meeting between you. So you will have to come clean and sort it out.

good luck!

Kim99

Banned
This makes me think why he asked for my address. It made me think that was an indication that he wants to visit me. Perhaps if we talk about some of the problems things may get better. Or is there no possibility of anything changing between us?

He has no interests but ask for my address and want to visit should I be afraid?
I don't see any interest in you, but I do believe the discussion on what you wrote about him will come up. Mercury, general ruler of communication is in his house, Saturn him in detriment of Mer, Moon just separating from Mer rx, this all shows return to the past communication and him not liking the slander. Moon translates the light of Mer to Saturn by square, its not going to be any good meeting between you. So you will have to come clean and sort it out.

good luck!

Last edited:

rafaella

This makes me think why he asked for my address. It made me think that was an indication that he wants to visit me. Perhaps if we talk about some of the problems things may get better. Or is there no possibility of anything changing between us?

He has no interests but ask for my address and want to visit should I be afraid?

Meet him at a public place. I wouldn't look for romance with this guy if I were you. At least not now, sort things out and see where you stand. The square shows trouble, although I don't think its any physical harm to you, but he might be negative towards you.

Please update.

Kim99

Banned
Okay I will take your advice though I am not looking for romance with him only a possible friendship.
Meet him at a public place. I wouldn't look for romance with this guy if I were you. At least not now, sort things out and see where you stand. The square shows trouble, although I don't think its any physical harm to you, but he might be negative towards you.

Please update.

Status
Not open for further replies.