Considering breast reduction surgery

Good evening all,

I am considering having surgery to minimize my breast size due to worsening problems with my back. What chart should I use to determine a good time for this, and what aspects, etc do I look for? I am posting my natal, and am completely willing to do the legwork for any other charts that are requested in order to give advice.
I love this community and I give all my gratitude to anyone who responds and also to people that simply send good vibes in my direction. Thank you so much.

dlj41u.jpg

SunConjunctUranus

Hi,

I think event chart would be a good idea to determime the good time for surgery. Is it beacuse extra limbs or sinews so you have back problems?

As far as I know the back problems in birth chart related to the sign of Leo. In the system what I believe it's in the 12th house.

Last edited:
Hi,

I think event chart would be a good idea to determime the good time for surgery. Is it beacuse extra limbs or sinews so you have back problems?

Hello,
For an event chart, I would pick a potential surgery date? So far I understand it's best for the moon to be waning(for surgeries to remove something) and for the moon to be in cancer.

I have back problems, issues exercising, trouble fitting bras and bathing suits.

Would I consider the reason (back problems) for the surgery when determining the date?

Thanks so much.

Last edited:
This chart in comparison to my natal has Uranus trine mercury, Neptune trine mars, Saturn trine mercury. I believe this is good for surgery because mercury rules doctors and Mars rules surgery.

I see Saturn attacked the ruler of your ascendant aswell. Medical astrology is very complicated subject. To be continued.

Not sure how you arrived at this, in the potential event chart Saturn trines venus.

I appreciate you very much. I have always chickened out in relation to this surgery so I would like to act while I am feeling brave and having my mind focused on it.

Also a strange thing happened. I opened my email, and saw an email from the beauty magazine allure offering advice for breast reduction. I asked fellow beauty box subscribers on reddit if anyone else received the email, and they did. In other words, it wasn't sent via some algorithm from me searching google about breast reduction. I view this as a sign.

Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

Hi,

I'm sorry for confusion, I said this based on the natal chart.

I see Saturn attacked the ruler of your ascendant aswell. Medical astrology is very complicated subject. To be continued.

I have something to say on my mind but I need to collect some informations. For event chart, I think waxing moon is the best, preferably 30 minutes after new moon, and avoid surgery when the moon is in the sign related to the organ in whom presumably being surgery. For example, avoid lung surgery when the Moon in Taurus, brain surgery when Moon in Aries, etc. And in your case, avoid Leo Moon.

Hi,

I'm sorry for confusion, I said this based on the natal chart.

I have something to say on my mind but I need to collect some informations. For event chart, I think waxing moon is the best, preferably 30 minutes after new moon, and avoid surgery when the moon is in the sign related to the organ in whom presumably being surgery. For example, avoid lung surgery when the Moon in Taurus, brain surgery when Moon in Aries, etc. And in your case, avoid Leo Moon.

No problem here!

Okay so I had it backwards. So best case would be a waxing moon, 30 minutes after new moon with a moon not in cancer or leo. That seems easy enough... should I post another chart with these qualities in order to gain more detailed advice? Or should those qualities be enough to better ensure a good surgery and outcome?

SunConjunctUranus

The reason for waxing moon because Moon having effects on water and other liquid material. The bloods are liquid so when the moon is waning, water influx or blood preassure are more higher then waxing.

The reason for waxing moon because Moon having effects on water and other liquid material. The bloods are liquid so when the moon is waning, water influx or blood preassure are more higher then waxing.

Okay, gotcha.

So I guess I will look for a chart with a waxing moon in an earth sign. I'll post the chart when I pick it out, but would appreciate another input if someone has any more opinions.

Thanks so much

Osamenor

Staff member
Electional astrology is very complicated. It's not just what phase and sign the moon is in. The only consistent I've heard from electional astrologers is that you typically want to avoid a Scorpio or Capricorn moon, because that's detriment or fall. Cancer or Taurus moon is a plus if you can get it, because that's an exalted or domiciled moon, but realistically, you won't necessarily get that, and depending on the time of year, you might not be able to get a Taurus or Cancer moon with the phase of the moon you want.

Waxing moons are generally better if you want to increase something, waning moons if you want to disseminate knowledge or send something away. Everything else being equal, I would think waning moon for breast reduction surgery, because that's a surgery to get rid of something.

But it's not just about the moon. We're also looking for Mars (main criteria we're looking for is that Mars isn't retrograde, which it won't be anytime in 2019), and to some extent, Mercury. And the planetary ruler of the first house at the scheduled time of surgery. It gets complicated.

And have you actually tried to schedule your surgery yet? Or are you just picking dates out of thin air? It would make more sense, if you're serious about getting this surgery, to inquire about scheduling it, and then run charts for any dates they tell you will work. Realistically, you can't get just any surgery date you ask for. You're constrained by when there's an appointment available, and it might be many months out.

And that's saying nothing about how you're going to pay for it. Are you paying out of pocket? If so, do you have the money now, or do you have to wait until you've raised or saved it? Or is this covered by health insurance? If so, is all of it covered by health insurance? Or is there a part you'll have to pay for? Can you get this operation where you live, or will you have to travel for it?

Those details need to be worked out before you can turn to astrology.