Why is he attracted to me? Is it because of my Pluto on his Moon?

ChildOfVenus

This guy sent me a friend request on Facebook. He found me in a group I joined for Massage Therapy. I accepted his request because I saw he was a Massage Therapist. So we've been talking a lot about what goes on in the profession. Then he asked me how old I was and if I'm married etc. I asked him if he were married he said no but that he wants to get married. But that he hasn't found anyone serious. We were up talking during the night It's awkward. I'm the outside and he's the inside.

vd0b4g.png

Last edited:

ElenaJ

That's a very compelling contact, but also his sun/Neptune trine that is completed by the trine from your mercury and is very nice for communication, talking.

ChildOfVenus

That's a very compelling contact, but also his sun/Neptune trine that is completed by the trine from your mercury and is very nice for communication, talking.

Thanks for replying what do you think about the synastry I have with this guy? He and I have been talking and plan to meet up soon. He's been trying to hookup with me for awhile now.

m7timr.png

Last edited:

ElenaJ

This man has a cancer ascendent, like the first one. With this man, however, you are close in age so a lot of the outer planets are similar.
Your sun trines his moon, out of sign but by close orb, is very compatible. His sun is in wide orb trine with your moon, reinforcing that intuitive compatibility between the two of you. Both Venuses are sextile, his Venus in wide conjunction with your mars, lots of sexual compatibility. Your mercury is squared by his mars, mentally stimulating and physically attractive, but sometimes can be too energetic and you begin to argue. This can be softened by your Jupiter conjunct your mercury. Your Saturn squares his sun, tending to be critical of him, and trying to make him, gemini, settle down and be serious. This can weigh down on him. Being in a mutable sign, and his sun being conjunct his own Saturn and therefore an energy that is part of his own makeup, this might not be too heavy of a restriction.
You both have Saturn as descendent ruler and that can give you a similar need for stability in relationships.
The sun/moon contacts represent your ascendent rulers that are contacting each other, which is a strong link.
Did you try doing a composite chart for you two? It could give more insight into how the relationship works out.

ChildOfVenus

This man has a cancer ascendent, like the first one. With this man, however, you are close in age so a lot of the outer planets are similar.
Your sun trines his moon, out of sign but by close orb, is very compatible. His sun is in wide orb trine with your moon, reinforcing that intuitive compatibility between the two of you. Both Venuses are sextile, his Venus in wide conjunction with your mars, lots of sexual compatibility. Your mercury is squared by his mars, mentally stimulating and physically attractive, but sometimes can be too energetic and you begin to argue. This can be softened by your Jupiter conjunct your mercury. Your Saturn squares his sun, tending to be critical of him, and trying to make him, gemini, settle down and be serious. This can weigh down on him. Being in a mutable sign, and his sun being conjunct his own Saturn and therefore an energy that is part of his own makeup, this might not be too heavy of a restriction.
You both have Saturn as descendent ruler and that can give you a similar need for stability in relationships.
The sun/moon contacts represent your ascendent rulers that are contacting each other, which is a strong link.
Did you try doing a composite chart for you two? It could give more insight into how the relationship works out.

Yeah I know with him being a Gemini he likes to have freedom. I haven't been restrictive of him for that reason. This is our composite chart but I don't know what to think of it.

2n0ocvq.jpg

As for the first guy I'm going to keep in contact with him. I'm curious about him he seems to want something serious though. He says he wants to get married but that he hasn't found anyone serious.

ElenaJ

The sun/mercury conjunction shows your basic compatibility, you can understand each other easily, and this is trine the moon, so emotionally linked.
Mars/uranus opposing shows a physical attraction, as well as the volatility of the relationship, a conflict of wills, blow-ups. Uranus is also inconjunct the sun/mercury conjunction promising separations, conflicts over independence and some irritability.
Venus of love is trine Neptune, so as long as the romance and illusion remain the relationship is strong, but it is also opposing Pluto, adding sexual attraction but also obsession.
Moon squaring Jupiter could indicate religious differences or conflicts in your values.

ChildOfVenus

The sun/mercury conjunction shows your basic compatibility, you can understand each other easily, and this is trine the moon, so emotionally linked.
Mars/uranus opposing shows a physical attraction, as well as the volatility of the relationship, a conflict of wills, blow-ups. Uranus is also inconjunct the sun/mercury conjunction promising separations, conflicts over independence and some irritability.
Venus of love is trine Neptune, so as long as the romance and illusion remain the relationship is strong, but it is also opposing Pluto, adding sexual attraction but also obsession.
Moon squaring Jupiter could indicate religious differences or conflicts in your values.

Thank you :) does Mars opposition Uranus in a composite chart always indicate separation in a relationship? I've read that it can make it exciting. We both have Mars contraparallel Uranus in our natal charts. Which is why I think it's in the Composite chart. Also have you ever done paid readings? Not just synastry and composite but natal charts as well.

ElenaJ

Mars opposite Uranus is always volatile. It can be sexy, irresistible, but it can be overkill. Arguments and separations, maybe just temporary, are manifestations of this energy. Too much fireworks to handle sometimes. Sex is one release, but you aren't always having sex, so it finds other channels.
Sorry, I study astrology as a hobby only. There are many qualified astrologers on this forum as well as on the internet if you need special readings.

ElenaJ

Ps. sorry just wanted to add a comment about the Uranus conjunction to Saturn, even though in wide orb it is still an energy to be reckoned with. These two energies blow hot and cold, independent and then clingy, rebel and then tradition-bound.
They are both opposing mars. Mars is the energy in the relationship, which is sometimes sparked and scintillating, then downbeat and restricted.
These aren't easy energies to handle because of the contradictions involved, it takes a lot of patience and love. Venus luckily is in a wide trine to Uranus and a sextile to mars, so it helps to mediate that volatile energy.

wan

Moon conjunct Pluto can indeed be a factor, but it mostly depends on the Pluto person and how dominant this planet is in this person's chart. Pluto is generational, which means people in your age range will have a similar impact on him.

ChildOfVenus

Moon conjunct Pluto can indeed be a factor, but it mostly depends on the Pluto person and how dominant this planet is in this person's chart. Pluto is generational, which means people in your age range will have a similar impact on him.

Yeah people always say this. Like having Pluto aspects with someone in my age range would be irrelevant. Which I don't really agree with. But the person I'm referring to is 11 years older than me.

ChildOfVenus

@ElenaJ thank you so much for your input I really appreciate it. :) but this is why I'm leery about who I get paid readings from. Because most astrologers think they can tell you for certain whether or not you can have a relationship with someone as if they are psychic. Whether it be friends, lovers or associates etc. I really dislike that because it's abuse of astrology. That's not the way it works. Astrology and synastry show the potential. But people have a choice whether or not if they want to be involved with each other.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Yes, agreed. Sometimes it is an unfortunate choice of words, that come across more severe than they were meant.
The saying is, The stars impel, not compel!

ElenaJ

"Uranus is also inconjunct the sun/mercury conjunction promising separations, conflicts over independence and some irritability."
An inconjunct aspect shows an area of stress, the planets that are 150 degrees apart don't use the same language, they are in incompatible elements.
In the composite with the second man, the sun is ruler of the ascendent and is in solid, stable, earthy fixed taurus. It is inconjunct Uranus in flighty, flirty, restless fire sagittarius. There is a tension here. The identity of the relationship (sun) is in conflict with the need for independence and freedom (Uranus). To ease this tension, the two will occasionally separate, then hopefully reunite. They don't blend, but have a see saw type of action.
But it is an undercurrent that doesn't go away, and is like having a tooth that bothers you but you try to ignore.
If the relationship is solid, you can learn to live with this conflict by finding a release valve. It could be something as banal as having separate vacations. Another example, each has their own group of friends and goes off without the other.
If you don't give this energy a way to release itself, then it can build up and explode in your face.
The stronger and easier the other aspects are, the better the chances that this one can be solved.