Jupiter-Time, 400 day calendar, approaching the Scorpioyear!

david starling

This one is easy to explain, compared to the Native-rulership patterns, upon which it depends. It requires one-on-one rulership in that regard, and Apollo's Triangle, which I usually refer to as the Ascendant, and Gaia's Trident, or, the Age Indicator, become Native-rulers of Sagittarius, and of Taurus, respectively.
The process of transition, from one Sign to another, is what informs it. Each Sign is in a constant state of transition, which ends when it has become transformed into the next Sign, in Direct-motion. There are two other Signs involved in this process, a Primary, and a Secondary. The Primary, facilitates the transitional process from beginning to end, and its Native-ruler regulates the process. To determine the Facilitator and Regulator, start with the Modality of a Sign, then add the Element of the Sign into which it will eventually transform. So, Aquarius, is of Fixed-mode, and the transformation will be into Pisces, a Water-sign. Scorpio, which is the Fixed Water- sign, is the Facilitator, and it's Native-ruler, the Planet known as Pluto, is the Regulator.
Next, add the Element of the Sign, in this case, Air, to the Modality of, in this case, Pisces. That's Gemini, Mutable Air-sign, which is therefore in the role of Catalyst, for the transition. Mercury is Native-ruler of Gemini, and is the Motivator. The Secondary, Sign/Rulership pairing is "in service" to the Primary; in this case, that's Gemini/Mercury in service to Scorpio/Pluto. For an example, Mercury conducted the Souls of the Dead to the Underworld, as a service to Pluto. Pluto is in Gemini's Rulership group, in a voluntary Service-arrangement. And, Mercury is Beneficial-ruler for Scorpio.
The Regulator determines the nature and rate of the transitional process, with the cooperation of the Motivator. Gemini is the Catalytic-sign for Aquarius, and Scorpio is Companion-Sign.
That's the pattern for the rulership groupings. For Aquarius: Native-ruler, Ouranos; Regulating-ruler, Pluto; Motivational-ruler, Mercury; and, Service-ruler, the Moon (from Libra transitioning into Scorpio). Also, Aquarius is the Facilitator for Taurus, and the Motivator in that case, Jupiter, is therefore the Beneficial-ruler for Aquarius.

Some of the pattern results are surprising, and some are fairly conventional. You already knew that Jupiter loves Aquarius, which isn't normally thought to be the case. On the other hand, the Beneficial-ruler of Pisces, is Venus, which is similar to what is Traditionally described as Venus being Exalted in Pisces. But, this is the Sign being favored by the Planet, instead of the other way around.

blacksun?

Haha, yeah that was pretty rough. I found it a good enough image of te struggle that goes on daily inside of myself, between air and earth or maybe indeed its between water and earth... could indeed be more of a Scorpionic Eagle, lol. Ambitious ******* in any case. And hungry. Laughing at the conclusion that the goat probably deserved it. Wondering about the possible mischief it may have indulged in.

I like Venus as giving er blessing to Pisces. That feels right, to recognize in Venus a more active role there. She ennobles the sign, then - haha, only right, as I have two Pisces family that are nothing of not dirty and scummy. People that claim to luuuuuuuvv you sooo but behind your back do nothing besides parasiting and backstabbing. Uhhg. Im just today discovering how one of their energy systems has latched on to me for many years...

My high sensitivity, also due to a tight Moon-Neptune opposition and parallel, which trines/sextiles Pluto as tightly (14rh/15th degrees), allows al these byatches to just sneak into my empathic system and live there, with their filthy images of what I should be for them. Its disgusting. When I started realizing the ... "color" of my sisters wedding (deathly pale and bone-grey) I caught glimpses of what they'd been doing in my system.

Ill be purging and cleansing for years, but thankfully, it has begun.

blacksun?

I reconnected with a Leo friend, a young lady thats had a bit of experience in life not fit for the screen here, and who last year had been very close to me and helping me understand how the sexual economy in my family had worked. She is a perfect expert on sexuality, including all gayness, lesbianism and transgenderism there is (she is with a transgender now, whom I met yesterday, nice ... um, guy? find it hard not to see a guy in the guy still, I don't really believe that the gender can actually transition, s/he wont be able have kids, but Im happy for anyone who feels sexually happy if it hasn't harmed anyone else) - and in any case we had a falling out in the spring as things fell apart in my life in general but after my I had the redeeming experience of receiving my mom here, also a Leo, and filling her in on everything, I was able to reconnect with the things that my Spring exposure had destroyed. Taurus and Leo are signs that I can trust. Jupiter and Saturn signs respectively, who are also parallel in my chart, with Lilith.

I should be able to determine the Leonic rulerships with the explanation you've provided now, David. Ill see if I can.

blacksun?

[Caption] "And you thought YOU were having a tough day!"

lol
my days did feel like that back in Amsterdam. And I wasn't the Eagle.

That LOTR stuff, thats all super heavy handed. But its a rare instance where popular culture uses the Eagle as a redeeming figure.

Looking at Tolkiens chart, he has Venus in Aquarius with Vesta and Pallas, and Mars and Uranus in Scorpio. Doesn't mean enough, but Pallas and Venus together in Aquarius would definitely allow give that wide and lofty perspective. His Venus then trines a Neptune-Pluto conjunction in Gemini near Aldebaran. Thats... nice.

david starling

I reconnected with a Leo friend, a young lady thats had a bit of experience in life not fit for the screen here, and who last year had been very close to me and helping me understand how the sexual economy in my family had worked. She is a perfect expert on sexuality, including all gayness, lesbianism and transgenderism there is (she is with a transgender now, whom I met yesterday, nice ... um, guy? find it hard not to see a guy in the guy still, I don't really believe that the gender can actually transition, s/he wont be able have kids, but Im happy for anyone who feels sexually happy if it hasn't harmed anyone else) - and in any case we had a falling out in the spring as things fell apart in my life in general but after my I had the redeeming experience of receiving my mom here, also a Leo, and filling her in on everything, I was able to reconnect with the things that my Spring exposure had destroyed. Taurus and Leo are signs that I can trust. Jupiter and Saturn signs respectively, who are also parallel in my chart, with Lilith.

I should be able to determine the Leonic rulerships with the explanation you've provided now, David. Ill see if I can.
This one gets complicated by the "in-tandem" arrangements of both Taurus and Sagittarius, where Native-ruler and Regulator operate as a pair.
So, for Leo's Rulership-group, it's necessary to describe that of Taurus, in the one-on-one pattern. Taurus: Native-ruler, the Earth, through the Age Indicator (Gaia's Trident, leading point); Regulating-ruler, Ouranos//Urania; Motivational-ruler, Zeus/Jupiter, Native-ruler of Virgo (Pallas Athena/Minerva, who sprang from his brow, foremost Virgin goddess). Aquarius is Facilitator for Taurus, in this case its "Companion-sign" (again, the Facilitator is the Sign Native-ruled by the Regulator). Virgo is Catalytic for Taurus, since it's Native-ruled by the Motivator. Taurus is in-Service to Venus; and its Benefactor is the Native-ruler of Sagittarius, Apollo's Triangle, which operates in tandem with Jupiter, Regulator of Sagittarius. [In the two cases where the Native-ruler is a measured point rather than a Planet, Taurus and Sagittarius, the tandem arrangement works best, making the Sign Native-ruled by the Regulator a "Companion-sign" for the Native-ruled Sign: Taurus+Aquarius, and Sagittarius+Virgo. So, for Leo, this means the tandem arrangement comes into play for the Regulator (the Age Trident in tandem with Ouranos), bringing in Aquarius as a partner with Taurus, Facilitating for Leo; and for the Motivator (Apollo's Triangle in tandem with Jupiter), which brings in Virgo as a partner with Sagittarius.]
So, with that explanation:
LEO--Native-ruler, The Sun (Ra/Helios/Sol)
Regulating-ruler(s), Gaia's Trident (leading point the Age Indicator) [+ Ouranos/Urania]
Motivational-ruler, Apollo's Triangle (leading point the Asc.) [+ Zeus/Jupiter]
In-service-ruler, Set/Cronus/Saturn (from Aries transitioning to Taurus)
Beneficial-ruler, or, "Benefactor", Egyptian Pharoah/Poseidon/Neptune (from Scorpio transitioning to Sagittarius)

blacksun?

This one gets complicated by the "in-tandem" arrangements of both Taurus and Sagittarius, where Native-ruler and Regulator operate as a pair.
So, for Leo's Rulership-group, it's necessary to describe that of Taurus, in the one-on-one pattern. Taurus: Native-ruler, the Earth, through the Age Indicator (Gaia's Trident, leading point); Regulating-ruler, Ouranos//Urania; Motivational-ruler, Zeus/Jupiter, Native-ruler of Virgo (Pallas Athena/Minerva, who sprang from his brow, foremost Virgin goddess). Aquarius is Facilitator for Taurus, in this case its "Companion-sign" (again, the Facilitator is the Sign Native-ruled by the Regulator). Virgo is Catalytic for Taurus, since it's Native-ruled by the Motivator. Taurus is in-Service to Venus; and its Benefactor is the Native-ruler of Sagittarius, Apollo's Triangle, which operates in tandem with Jupiter, Regulator of Sagittarius. [In the two cases where the Native-ruler is a measured point rather than a Planet, Taurus and Sagittarius, the tandem arrangement works best, making the Sign Native-ruled by the Regulator a "Companion-sign" for the Native-ruled Sign: Taurus+Aquarius, and Sagittarius+Virgo. So, for Leo, this means the tandem arrangement comes into play for the Regulator (the Age Trident in tandem with Ouranos), bringing in Aquarius as a partner with Taurus, Facilitating for Leo; and for the Motivator (Apollo's Triangle in tandem with Jupiter), which brings in Virgo as a partner with Sagittarius.]
So, with that explanation:
LEO--Native-ruler, The Sun (Ra/Helios/Sol)
Regulating-ruler(s), Gaia's Trident (leading point the Age Indicator) [+ Ouranos/Urania]
Motivational-ruler, Apollo's Triangle (leading point the Asc.) [+ Zeus/Jupiter]
In-service-ruler, Set/Cronus/Saturn (from Aries transitioning to Taurus)
Beneficial-ruler, or, "Benefactor", Egyptian Pharoah/Poseidon/Neptune (from Scorpio transitioning to Sagittarius)

Thats a well endowed sign.
My Saturn in Leo trines Neptune in Sagittarius, as well as my Aries ascendant. This would count for a pretty decent Leo influence? Also have Fortune there, on Pallas.

Surely my Leonic part is what absolutely loathes the traditional canon about my Sun sign, Aquarius. Paradoxically it would be Leo that demands that some honour be restored - attributed, it was never given - to its winter-counterpart.

Astrology really is a dangerous insanity in the hands of the unwashed. People just go about repeating what they read on some astrologers page and drive other peoples lives into the ground.

david starling

I also have Saturn in Leo. According to this pattern, it's very happy there, because Leo is in-Service to Saturn. But in my Chart, it's unAspected. I have Neptune in Libra, which is in-Service to Neptune, so the entire Neptune in Libra generation had a very happy Neptune, barring any difficult Aspects. In my Chart, Neptune and Pluto have a combined influence through a "Yod", with Pluto in Leo and Neptune in Libra at the base, pointing at Mercury Conj. Mars, in Pisces at the tip.
Thought you might have flashed on my inclusion of the Egyptian Pharoah as a version of Poseidon/Neptune.:biggrin: Also, I forgot to include Horus, as the Egyptian version of Apollo. The kind of Pharoah I mean is the early conception: The Savior and Good Shepherd, who made it possible for all Egyptians, including the "commoners", to enter the Heavens in the Afterlife by interceding on their behalf with Osiris (now known as Pluto), Judge of Souls.

david starling

Thats a well endowed sign.
My Saturn in Leo trines Neptune in Sagittarius, as well as my Aries ascendant. This would count for a pretty decent Leo influence? Also have Fortune there, on Pallas.

Surely my Leonic part is what absolutely loathes the traditional canon about my Sun sign, Aquarius. Paradoxically it would be Leo that demands that some honour be restored - attributed, it was never given - to its winter-counterpart.

Astrology really is a dangerous insanity in the hands of the unwashed. People just go about repeating what they read on some astrologers page and drive other peoples lives into the ground.

Many Astrologers are too quick to categorize Sun Aquarians as being of one type only. It's definitely NOT a one-type-fits-all Sign.
Just realized, we haven't brought in the Egyptian Phoenix as a combination of Scorpio and Aquarius.

blacksun?

I also have Saturn in Leo. According to this pattern, it's very happy there, because Leo is in-Service to Saturn. But in my Chart, it's unAspected. I have Neptune in Libra, which is in-Service to Neptune, so the entire Neptune in Libra generation had a very happy Neptune, barring any difficult Aspects. In my Chart, Neptune and Pluto have a combined influence through a "Yod", with Pluto in Leo and Neptune in Libra at the base, pointing at Mercury Conj. Mars, in Pisces at the tip.

Thats great to hear. Yes, Saturn does not lack power there, and it has lots of love, almost all my mothers planets are in Leo, squaring Jupiter Moon in Scorpio. In my Chart Neptune, Pluto and Lilith form a yod between Sagittarius, Libra and Taurus. Lilith 5 degrees from Jupiter, Trining Mercury, which is the apex of a yod from Saturn Leo and Moon Gemini.

My Mercury began to stand his ground when Odins appeared. Mercury is raging, closest to the Sun operates like a lens to the rest of the system. It makes of course a vast difference if he is behind or in front of the Sun. We don't see that in charts. I don't even know whats the case in my case.

Thought you might have flashed on my inclusion of the Egyptian Pharoah as a version of Poseidon/Neptune.:biggrin:

Well some of your points are just too massive man. This took some time to open up this flower. First thing Ill say is that this forms a fitting context of Napoleon and his army passing underneath the Pyramids, and he, disturbed by his soldiers lack of reverence, noted with his crackling, electrical voice that 40 centuries were looking down on them. Neptune and the Pharaoh, that instantly fortifies Neptune as Kether, the planet at the tip of the Tree of Life, the Fountainhead. Naturally this is the case as Pluto is certainly not an origin but a destabilizer and complicator and the solar systems gas planets are evidently all the Higher Gods. It is far too telling that the Tree of Life had the two highest spaces in the hierarchy of emanations open, and that with the invention of the telescope two more gas giants were discovered. Pluto is from the look of his orbit, in longitude and latitude, likely a guest to our system, something that has made its soul deeper. Eris must be quite as important as Pluto as she is the same size order perhaps larger if I remember correctly, and has a similarly aggressively destabilizing orbit. Its lack of size is compensated for by the relatively extreme momentum these planets impact on the system. Eris Aries forms my perfect Cardinal Cross with Vesta Cancer, Pluto Libra, and Mercury Capricorn. This person doesn't like jokes. It says with a grin. Saturn Leo makes for a Yod apexing in Mercury. We might say my Mercury is under some pressure. From his position it has to rule my moon. Confusion abounds with Mars 8 degrees removed on the degree where Crowley had it. They need to figure things out together. Mars is only harmoniously aspected, mainly a tight trine with Jupiter and a quintile to Uranus. So maybe my Mars is a bit wary to engage in Mercurys struggle. Mercury then semisextiles Neptune exactly, within the minute, and quintiles Venus. So there is its freedom, clearly - but in Capricorn it is not inclined to trust this freedom. So it drags the whole world of philosophy into the world of poetry and politics into the personal sphere and the personal sphere into politics. (Why I relate to Trump. I simply see through all social protocol, see social protocol as a guarantee for evil, Auschwitz camp commander card games, Das Experiment, antithesis of being, an-rta. It doesn't make Trump into a good man, which I do think he is relatively speaking, but it does make the event of his victory an unexpected fortunate change int he course of growing indirect pathos, the pretence to empathy enabling literal global sex slavery involving millions of victims. All representative politics is always been this dark, because barring a pure revolutionary, it takes a "sad clown" to be a politician.)

Also, I forgot to include Horus, as the Egyptian version of Apollo. The kind of Pharoah I mean is the early conception: The Savior and Good Shepherd, who made it possible for all Egyptians, including the "commoners", to enter the Heavens in the Afterlife by interceding on their behalf with Osiris (now known as Pluto), Judge of Souls.

Again such a vast change it takes some time to break the egg with its light. Very beautiful. This combines the Black Sun with the Golden Sun. It combines Caesar wit the Christ, it gives us back the ferocity of the Sun.

Again only a heavy handed bit of media will give some indication of the impact of your associations.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StZcUAPRRac
The video isn't nearly heavy handed enough though. Germans have grown strategically wary of sweeping imagery.

I have a movie cycle in my head to reinforce the significance of the Suns violence, allowing a more natural reverence for it. Its important to feel we are in the Suns self-valuing. We are inside its system, so we are in a sense inside of the Sun, we do partake in causing the wobble of the system, though the gravitational center falls at the height of Saturn. This is what is called the Black Sun and from our perspective it is at the height of Cancer - it is seemingly thus a vast region, eclipsing in scope easily the radius of our orbit around the Sun.

This region is the lens through which we perceive the binary star Sirius, of which it is for some reason said to be the sun of our Sun, which would then still have to revolve around the Galactic Venter, which would seem to slowly crush the Zodiacs 3d structure from he 4th dimension lol. I don't know, Ive never seen that mapped out properly. But as of course you know Sirius the Dog star system on which all these trillions of sources scream that these Egyptian edifices as well as Masonic Renaissance cities have been Fixed. When the Sun rises with Sirius, Isis presides. My Vesta is on Sirius, in solar terms thats of course the 4th of July.

Last edited:

blacksun?

I mean the social protocol as commanded by politicians.

Trump introduces a direct pathos. Nobody can idolize the guy. I just love him like some geezer who has made it to be US president by playing all the public figures I loathe, which coincides with his International effect which to me is refreshing. it had been stale since the Ottoman Empire came down. And standing waters breed pestilence... Stirring the pot, not draining the swamp. I love Bannon too. His Moon-Juno-Pluto is on my Fortune/Pallas. Ive never even liked a politician. before, its weird to have such strong feelings. I lived through a crisis with them, all his voters did, its a tribe-like feeling which I understand is frightening but I do think the common murderous sense that Eminem and Snoop Dogg now exhibit along with everybody else in mainstream discourse is nothing short of the cracks in civilization. Still, this doesn't happen in the Red States. Id expect them to reboot the civil war once the Electoral College is going to fall. It woud be the end of them and their ways of life. There would only be one way of life allowed, the not hurt anyones feeling way; the end of sincerity in citizenry.

People are as a rule pretty scummy in part and when they get together that scummy part tends to take the upper hand. The modern right doesn't seek to pretend anymore. The internet has ripped our egos from us and the world is savage again. This is all true. It is only natural that the resistance is equally savage and ruthless, but the problem is that this doesn't fit with its ideological claims. I don't understand how people can call for the murder of the president in the name of social justice, and I think as long as this is not resolved in the Democratic Party, it will give Trump more and more the upper hand. This whole Hollywood thing, al of them voted for the Democrats of course, is quite a bit more serious than Trumps supposed lewdnesses. So the is showing how Ive felt about the moral claims against Trump a along - flabbergasted by who was making these claims. The people who invented the dirty game began to blame the one that was winning it for playing dirty - this was a sign of the vortex closing the power being withdrawn from the legions of Mordor, to stay on the heavy hand.

Politics: Woe ye who enter here, for no virtue shall be safe from harm.
What other person than a known and ridiculed reality tv show host real estate tycoon to represent this game?

9a4c181da3b939778317fcfb4e030304290c88fd.gif

He does have the bright idea to have this beast on his desk. His reaction is appropriate, agree Scorpio & Aquarius.

(Don't touch my chain, mortal!)

Last edited:

blacksun?

Trump is de-legislating morality, not demoralizing legislation. All of his actions give great power to smaller parties. Some of these are hyper wealthy, others are completely run down and broke. For all of them it is a big break and an opportunity do go and do what they need to be doing.

We don't need politicians to prescribe social rules, we will pick our social leaders for this within our own communities. Trump breaks apart the pretence that there ever was an overhead order of a benefic nature. Only the Gods are above us. Well, and the birds. And the squirrels, not to mention.

blacksun?

The former rule was: all politicians will go down in shame or be bought by banks and pr firms. That is a sign of our subconscious self loathing as a society. Now, all that we loathe has become consciously experiential. We either loathe Trump or we loathe his adversaries. The loathing is about getting access to our primal valuing. There is no limit to the violence implicit in this and it is hard to predict how well this will continue to be controlled by the spirit of the wise and strong among us that have been born to key positions outside the limelight. The time has apparently come when we will ourselves be vigilant for the sake of each other - vigilant against politicians.

Look to Trumps acceptance speech and his handshake with Obama for the soul of the country as seen from the outside. A terrifying moment of first awakenings in the dark. "You can't always get what you want..."
How bloody dare they.
But it seems Mick wasn't opposed.

blacksun?

Many Astrologers are too quick to categorize Sun Aquarians as being of one type only. It's definitely NOT a one-type-fits-all Sign.
Just realized, we haven't brought in the Egyptian Phoenix as a combination of Scorpio and Aquarius.

D@mn, yes. But surely as a representation of the whole path between them - Sagittarius as the fiery rising, Capricorn as the rebirth.

david starling

Ancient-Egypt was the most representative culture of the Age of Scorpio. Native-ruler, Osiris/Pluto; Regulating-ruler, Ra/Helios/Sol; and, Motivational-ruler, Pharoah/Poseidon/Neptune. The Pharoah derived his royal status from his service to Ra (Neptune & Pisces inService to the Sun). He ceremonially provided the Solar Barge which carried Ra across the sky, and was god of boats, and ruler of the Nile, Egypt's source of water, highly significant during that Water-sign Age. The Ancient-Greeks, like the Ancient-Israelis, of the Age of Sagittarius (c.1400 B.C.E. to c.400 A.D.), moved away from gods in human incarnation, so, no Pharoah for them. The Greeks preferred a god of the sea who lived UNDER the water; but they still considered him a king, who provided Helios (the Sun) with the horses that pulled the Solar Chariot across the sky on a river encircling the Earth. That was an Age of Foreground-fire/Background-water, and Piscean-ruler Poseidon was needed to reconcile Fixed-water with Mutable-fire. A very steamy Age.

Last edited:

david starling

This is controversial, so, [Controversy Alert!]:biggrin:

The Hebrew religion's first symbol was a seven-stemmed glyph, probably derived from the structure of a sacred plant. Three stems on each side of the middle stem. Applying the number 7 to the Sign Libra, this would place their origin in the Age of Libra, when Aquarius was catalytic, and it's Native-ruler, Nuit (Egyptian goddess of the Heavens, Urania for the Greeks)/Ouranos (masculine counterpart), was Motivational-ruler, and the Moon was Regulating-ruler. The religion survived the Age of Scorpio, the Age of Sagittarius (when the symbol became a seven-stemmed candelabra), and now, nearly all the way through the Age of Capricorn, with great difficulty. I believe its true Deity is Ouranos/Urania, and it will be a major beneficiary of the Age of Aquarius. It will come into its own, and will be able to shed the cloak and armor that enabled it to survive.

blacksun?

This is controversial, so, [Controversy Alert!]:biggrin:

The Hebrew religion's first symbol was a seven-stemmed glyph, probably derived from the structure of a sacred plant. Three stems on each side of the middle stem. Applying the number 7 to the Sign Libra, this would place their origin in the Age of Libra, when Aquarius was catalytic, and it's Native-ruler, Nuit (Egyptian goddess of the Heavens, Urania for the Greeks)/Ouranos (masculine counterpart), was Motivational-ruler, and the Moon was Regulating-ruler. The religion survived the Age of Scorpio, the Age of Sagittarius (when the symbol became a seven-stemmed candelabra), and now, nearly all the way through the Age of Capricorn, with great difficulty. I believe its true Deity is Ouranos/Urania, and it will be a major beneficiary of the Age of Aquarius. It will come into its own, and will be able to shed the cloak and armor that enabled it to survive.

I like that a lot. And it somehow rings very true to me, to connect them with a plant of seven arms that became the chandelier, and growing all the way through the ages...

In terms of the Shekinah as Malkuth the Kingdom (and it is suggested Daath is the fulfilled Malkuth) they're close to their aim.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOS1SFt2VbM
These people really don't trifle.

sadge

9a4c181da3b939778317fcfb4e030304290c88fd.gif

(Don't touch my chain, mortal!)

I see this clip and I don't even care about the man behind the desk. He fades away very quickly. I only see the eagle....and how Mankind took something that is meant to fly free but then chained it to the ground to symbolize freedom. The irony.

I'm not sold on the carefully constructed symbolism and all of its decorum as it was attempted to be captured by the camera. Look at that eagle chained to the desk. This is how we exercise our power as a collective. Many people use their energy to break others down, bind them, to keep them in chains.... they only feel strong when they dominate others through whatever means they can grasp..... you see this in how they manipulate religion, how they craft their philosophy, and how they interpret the meaning of "service," as though it is merely an act that grants a ticket to a first row seat at the next show. The gods don't like a$$-kissers. The gods want the real deal. A discerning eye knows the difference between those who have tapped into real inner power versus the those who only know how to fabricate it by stepping on others or by trying to chain them to perceptions of inadequacies. That eagle knows he doesn't belong in chains and can't be fooled, no matter how much you try to cage him and break him down.

Power is only power when it is utilized to make others stronger. Freedom is only freedom when it's honored for everyone else. You don't have either of those things if you only know how to experience those qualities at the expense of others. That eagle, chained from taking flight, tells you more about mankind than what the camera crew intended to convey.

Recently a friend and I had to provide an off-site consult for a heated situation. We take turns in the lead, and this one was on him. As I sat in the back, I watched him take flight. It had been a long road up to that point. I could feel his late father beaming with total love and joy for his son, the accumulation of generations and continents of dreams coming out in this one man who stood across from me. When we got back in car, I told him that his dad was beaming, and his eyes started to fill up with tears.

Eagles don't cry when they're chained. They cry when they finally take flight, away from the self-serving projections of humanity. This is a kind of freedom that will never be understood by the lowly man who can only satisfy himself by hurting others.... that kind of individual doesn't see that chains go both ways and that he's not free at all, but rather, a slave to his unconscious.

Eagles are meant to fly.

Last edited:

david starling

"Power is only power when it's utilized to make others stronger."-{Sadge}
"....if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
"Those who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves."
{both quotes, Abraham Lincoln}