My Love Life/Compatibility Question...

mister_hank

Can I ask you all a question?

Who/What Sign am I compatible with? ... and What is my Love/Sex Life will be like?

I'm sorry...but that question has been nagging in my head throughout the last several hours and I'm trying to search for answers. So far, it's been mixed and unclear. I'm hoping that someone would maybe, just maybe, give me a clear answer to the question posted.

Edit: I have been single all my life. I haven't been in a steady romantic relationship for the last several years. Mainly is because I have a fear of being commited in a relationship. I don't have an explanation on why I have this fear of commitment other than the simple fact that I am emotionally disabled (depression).

Here's My Chart:
Astrolabe-Hankey Campbell.jpg

Last edited:
That chart was from Astrolabe.

Here's the detailed version via AstroDienst:
View attachment 69460

With Venus sq. Jupiter and Uranus, I am wondering if you keep yourself from beginning relationships when the opportunities strike. You may feel that all you do is focus on the idea of a relationship, but may have trouble when deciding how to approach someone, or tell them how you feel. You are probably very sensitive.

I would say, try to observe yourself honestly and consider what it is you need to feel self worth. I am not professional, by any means, but I feel there is possibility for romance in your life. I would advice if this begins, to be mindful of staying open and communicative with your partner, as this seems like it may be hard for you.

As far as what signs you are probably attracted to, I see you with a strong, nurturing, and capable person. Someone to encourage your dreams. Id suggest a person with elements of Cancer, Leo, or Pisces.