Nibiru

Ravens Mom

I am just getting familiar with Nibiru. I am currently reading Chiron by Barbara Hand Clow. She mentions it briefly. A friend in Florida recently posted some photos and video on fb with a large planet near the Sun and Moon during the Feb 10th 2017 eclipse. The only planet that was that close to the Sun was Neptune(too close) and it is too far to see by the naked eye. My front door faces the West and I love to watch the Sun and other luminaries set. I have not had a clear view of the setting sun in a while now, and when I do it is red. Large fires and man made clouds(cloud seeding is real) have blocked my view. I have taken some of my own pictures, but I am not sure if it is a lens flare or another orb. In the video my friend took it is clear that it isn't a lens flare or any camera tricks. I am a skeptic until it is in my face and then I look at it until I have gotten to the depths (Yod to Chiron, Neptune/Pluto).

moonris3

Banned
It's very much unlikely that you can see Nibiru with your eyes, in fact it hasn't still be seen by scientists with their massive telescopes.

The existence of a planet beyond Pluto that belongs to our solar system was confirmed many years ago. The orbits of Pluto could not be explained without the interference of another object out there in deep space. Scientists calculated it mathematically, but still haven't seen it, it's there, hiding somewhere. They called it Planet X.

The real matter here is that that's not the only planet left out of our astronomical and mundane astrological calculations. Astrology says that there's supposed to be another one. That makes 12 planetary objects that we NEED to make the zodiac able to work. Not the 10 we count now.

Believe it or not, the truth is not at our hands, or rather "eyes" yet, science is still light-years far from "knowing it all". There are 2 other planets out there. So now you can start to imagine how much we're still missing, especially in astrological matters.

The concern here is real, and I think we "astrologers" are called to expand our visions regarding the universe and its mechanism, in a dialectic that have to embrace both science and tradition, which is hiding so much. Because we know there are 12 planets. The Zodiac says so.

Italian astrological tradition, which unluckily has never been translated, confirms this everyday. Calculations in here already take for granted of those 2 planets , of course we can't consider them working in any way, we don't know where they are, but we know what signs they rule, and what they should mean.
Solar Returns, so popular these days, are a product of that Italian reasoning.

I tried to make a blog talking of this, to translate Italian astrological tradition. I'm sure anyone interested will find it enlightening.

Last edited:

AtomsInPlace

Interesting topic...

I used to have dreams/nightmares as a child where there was suddenly a HUGE planet in the sky, I could see it continents etc. The moon was also huge and a deep red colour.

I also dreamt that something hit the moon and it shattered to pieces.

This was in the 80's.