What will happen between us in the near future?

LadyLazarus

Hello, i need your help interpreting my chart since this is not a yes or no question, its a difficult situation and i am new to this.
I like someone and he seems to like me back. The thing is he is a lot older than me and he is my professor in my uni. We are really close and he shows interest and then he steps back again. I would like to know what will happen between us in the near future,if something sexual will happen
. Where should i look?5th?7th?

I asked today 28 november 2016 at 15.45 from greece. Thank you for your help.

https://postimg.org/image/awewgt5n5/

Last edited:

Dirius

Hello, i need your help interpreting my chart since this is not a yes or no question, its a difficult situation and i am new to this.
I like someone and he seems to like me back. The thing is he is a lot older than me and he is my professor in my uni. We are really close and he shows interest and then he steps back again. I would like to know what will happen between us in the near future,if something sexual will happen
. Where should i look?5th?7th?

I asked today 28 november 2016 at 15.45 from greece. Thank you for your help.

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_w2gw_03_event.49625.29334.gif&res=63

If you don't mind me asking, is this the same person you already asked a bunch of charts about?:sideways:

Because if he is, why is there a need for more charts..?

LadyLazarus

Hi,

Not a bunch. I asked only one more time couple of weeks ago but noone answered and i didn't know how to interpret it.

Since then though a lot of things have changed and we are a lot closer. Also we will meet in wednesday and may be able to be alone and something could happen.

So i thought it would be better to ask again now since i really felt the need to know and the situation changes every day.

Dirius

Hi,

Not a bunch. I asked only one more time couple of weeks ago but noone answered and i didn't know how to interpret it.

Since then though a lot of things have changed and we are a lot closer. Also we will meet in wednesday and may be able to be alone and something could happen.

So i thought it would be better to ask again now since i really felt the need to know and the situation changes every day.

But if you asked the question before, then the original chart will hold the accurate answer, not the new one.

Although I must say that posting rather dull charts, get less responses. Probably why no one answered before.

LadyLazarus

In 2 weeks a lot of new things happened and so i thought i should make a new chart. If you think the answer is in the old one then i would appreciate if someone helps me interpret the old one. In any case thanks

Dirius

LadyLazarus

Seems like you have no better things to do than searching how many charts i post. The fact that i have posted like 5-6 charts in 2 years or more about different situations doesnt mean i am experienced. And if you check sometimes i try to interpret. But this time i really dont know where to look at. This is not yes or no question and also i know that for me that i make the question i will look at venus and the moon so i ask which house i will look at for him and for the situation.
If you re not in the mood to help then dont noone forces you. Just stop it now because someone may actually try to help

Dirius

Seems like you have no better things to do than searching how many charts i post. The fact that i have posted like 5-6 charts in 2 years or more about different situations doesnt mean i am experienced. And if you check sometimes i try to interpret. But this time i really dont know where to look at. This is not yes or no question and also i know that for me that i make the question i will look at venus and the moon so i ask which house i will look at for him and for the situation.
If you re not in the mood to help then dont noone forces you. Just stop it now because someone may actually try to help

Just letting you know the tricks of horary, given that you claim to be inexperienced. The advise I provided to you is actually helpful for casting charts properly.

Providing your own interpretation is just common courtesy in the horary section. It shows you actually gave it a try before asking for a free reading. People are more likely to reply to a topic if the OP provides his/her own interpretation, and thus would help your case to do it. You mentioned everyone ignored your previous post, why would you think that is? :innocent:

You can ignore my advise if you wish.

Last edited:

rafaella

Ok i will try but other people just post their chart without trying. Do you think i should interpret the first or the 2nd chart ?

Hello

I got your PM. I agree with Dirius, you should try interpret your own charts. I haven't looked at your history, but if its true that no one replied to this question before, its due to the nature of the question - having a relationship with your teacher is something most people would feel uneasy about, there is an ethical dilemma here. Mostly for your teacher, he may lose his job and this will also have an adverse effect on his reputation. He may have difficulty getting another position. I assume you are not underage if you study at University, still this is something not very appropriate and we here on the horary forum are not certain we want to answer this. As much as we try to be non judgemental, and just read the charts, there are personal opinions that cause us just to ignore some horary charts, and yours is one of them.

That said, I did take a look at this chart, I'm not seeing much interest from him. He is Mars, ruled by Saturn the Uni and 10th ruler, his position. You are very much into him, Moon in his house and Venus exalting his significator. He has very little interest in you and no aspect. Moon void and coming closer to getting burned (combustion). If you seek this you will get burnt.

Dirius

Ok i will try but other people just post their chart without trying. Do you think i should interpret the first or the 2nd chart ?

First timers or newby posters usually get readings right away, because they are certainly new to the craft. Others that have posted before, for many years, are assumed to have at least some basic knowledge of horary, and it is expected (although not mandatory by any means) for them to provide an interpretation along with their request.

It is sort of how the Horary section operates. Posters that just constantly request free readings, are usually ignored.

tikana

moon is in 7th house obviously you are dealing with a relationship

problem is there is no aspect between 1/7
to make matters worse moon/sun - someone else is coming in

3 1/2 cents on the issue

and YES, you should read your own charts. AT LEAST TRY!.. it is not like you are resolving the Bay of Pigs crisis.