Will we have sex?

LadyLazarus

Hello Astrologers!

I need help in interpreting my horary chart. The question is "Will we have sex?". We are friends now, there is sexual tension but we are stuck. I think he wants me but he' s afraid to say it and I am too...

Will you please help me in interpreting the chart because I don't know much? For sex, do we look in the 7th or the 5th?

I attach the chart. I'm looking forward for your answers. Thank you

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_suzana.44821.25213.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_suzana.44821.25213.gif
    51.3 KB · Views: 196

Vyri

Banned
Sexual intercourse; sexual relations, both legitimate and extramarital sexual intrigue. Rex E. Bills in the book of rulerships gives 5th house, Pluto, Scorpio Mars and Venus in that order. I take marriage as union under legal bounds and true love given to the 7th (a higher arrival of the subconscious nature) -object union given to legal steps (Libra) and pubic approval in the courts, hence children as the aim and holy principal applying.
I should think engaging and union is under 7th house parameters (just briefly spoken of here) with these principals in mind and the object. Higher protection of the nature a holy shrine vs temptation, a romance could apply resultant of about all these energies.

Without much explanation I think the answer is yes.

All the best
Vyri

LadyLazarus

Hello,

Thank you very much. I see that the ruler of the 5th (Mars) is in 5th and the ruler of the 1st (Moon) is in a good position. Does this show something about our feelings to each other and what he thinks about me?

Also, if the answer is yes can I see when it could happen? Is there an aspect between us in the future that I can see when it will happen?

I appreciate your help. Thank you

Arena

The Moon is actually not void. Not in this zodiac nor sidereal. It aspects a few planets, but is seperating from those aspects while it is approaching an aspect to Mercury, meaning some communication I would guess.

I don't know about sexual contact though, I would like to see a conjunction for that.

Moon is in 11th house of friends.

tsmall

Premium Member
Sex is 5th, or Venus. Moon is not void, she is within orb of aspect to Mercury but does have to change signs to complet the trine. I still agree with tik. Not happening.

Moon is separating from a rejecting trine to Venus in 7th, an opposition to Mars in the 5th, can't see Saturn his significator, and there are two planets in his house, one of which gets in between Moon and prevents the opposition to Saturn once she does change signs.

Is this guy married or does he have a girlfriend?

LadyLazarus

No he is not married and he doesn't have a girlfriend.
I had a boyfriend until recently and my boyfriend is a friend of his, so I think this is what holds him from expressing any feelings to me.

sven555

Maybe he feels this way because he has morals and doesn't wanna have sex with his friends ex (you from his perspective) resulting in what looks like feeling inhibited.

Perhaps it's not the right thing to do, unless you are completely free from your former boyfriend and he is too.