Love Horary: Does he see me romantically and sexually?

LadyLazarus

Hello guys!

I need some help. I asked this question today 22/12 at 23.00 in Athens, Greece.
Here is the story: He is a very good friend of mine. We started to hang out some months ago, I met him as a friend of my boyfriend. Recently, he started to talk to me a lot, and ask me out a lot, in spite of my relationship. Now, my relationship has a lot of problems and me and my boyfriend decided to take some distance.

In the meantime, he (the other guy I ask about) seems to see me as something more than a friend. I feel sexual tension every time and we are together every day. I like him and I think I'm falling in love.

My question is if he likes me romantically and sexually. Also, I don't know what more I can see from the chart. Maybe if the answer is yes, why he doesn't tell me ?

I don't know a lot about horary but I tried to analyze the chart and I see that the ruler of the 7th house (Jupiter) is in the 1st house. This is very good right? Also, there are a lot of aspects.
Can you please help me to answer this? Thank you.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_su.75705.7641.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_su.75705.7641.gif
    50.8 KB · Views: 94

RisingSag

for your question the answer is yes, he does like you and thinking of you...

I agree that he is interested in you because Jupiter, his significator is in Virgo, which is ruled by mercury, your significator, and Jupiter is in the 1st house. That shows very strong interest.
Your significator is about to trine his significator, so maybe you'll get together. But the moon is void course, so I'm not 100% sure. It may be too late. Maybe its just a harmless flirtation.
Lastly, i usually use regiomontious house system, not placidus. Regio is old school, like horary. Its mostly used for this sort of chart. Try redoing your chart. The placidus system puts your significator in the 5th house, which points to your feelings coming from romantic in a more playful manner, rather than serious.
RS