requesting help please..for the feebled mind..

AngelicGEM

why does my chart look scary? Somebody HEELP me!.... Thank you ;) :biggrin:

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_02_glitch.43787.23088.gif
    astro_w2gw_02_glitch.43787.23088.gif
    48.2 KB · Views: 30
  • astro_2gw_02_glitch_hp.51452.28805.jpg
    astro_2gw_02_glitch_hp.51452.28805.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 29

Dirius

Hello, this is horary section for horary charts. Horary charts, are concerned with specific questions.

Birth charts belong in either the "Natal" section or "Read my Chart" section. :happy:

JUPITERASC

why does my chart look scary? Somebody HEELP me!.... Thank you ;) :biggrin:
That may be because you think it could mean something scary
the unknown is generally scary for most people
but your mind is not 'feebled' it's simply that
there are many planets and aspects to a natal chart
and it takes a while to learn the basics
which aspect/planet is scaring you the most so we can focus on that?
:smile:

AngelicGEM

Ooh.. that's very kind of you to do so.

Please excuse me... I'm replying via mobile..(Antique Road show special) it does not give me the option to planets/signs emoticons.

I'm just curious if my H12, Uranus being looking lonely and my BUZZZY! STELLAR! of a stellium.

I'm a greenhorn... but really obsessed With the cosmos.. Oh and nature, earth... life in general

JUPITERASC

Ooh.. that's very kind of you to do so.

Please excuse me... I'm replying via mobile..(Antique Road show special) it does not give me the option to planets/signs emoticons.

I'm just curious if my H12, Uranus being looking lonely and my BUZZZY! STELLAR! of a stellium.

I'm a greenhorn... but really obsessed With the cosmos.. Oh and nature, earth... life in general
You have a Mars Saturn conjunction in Scorpio close to your ascendant
but in 12th Placidus House

you may be interested to check out astro.com Extended chart selection page
because there you would find there is a choice of fourteen different house systems

and then
using whole sign houses your Mars-Saturn conjunction is in 1st house
and your 12th house is empty

the house location of any natal planet depends on the house system you choose to use
:smile:

JUPITERASC

I used placidus on both chart. Ahhhh....Pluto is 29°at the end of Libra, which brings it into H1? Correct?
Your ascendant is Scorpio

For whole sign houses Ascendant is 1st house :smile:

so then for this natal chart using whole sign houses
Scorpio = 1st House
Sagittarius = 2nd house:
3rd House is Capricorn:
4th House is Aquarius:
5th House is Pisces:
6th House is Aries:
7th House is Taurus:
8th House is Gemini:
9th House is Cancer:
10th House is Leo:
11th house is Virgo:
12th house is Libra

because

'....Originally, the words "houses" and "signs" were interchangeable

or meant the same thing :smile:

so

A planet in Aries

was also a planet in the house of Aries

so there were no real houses as we know them today....'

It's still states that It's in H12...
for Placidus ~ and in fact each astrologer uses their own choice for house system ~ very useful to be aware of this fact
and also interesting to create natal charts in different house systems for comparison

AngelicGEM

Ok.. I'm am sooo confused right now. I went back on astro.com, changed the house system using placidus, Koch, equal, campanus , regiomontanus, and prophury unanimously states H12,2,7 are occupied.
When switched to whole or vehlow system... H1,2,8 occupied w/Pluto rearing in the 12th.

So the question is...

AngelicGEM

What is the appropriate house used that would best depict the life of an individual... all I know is that I've been experiencing a series of unexplainable, unimaginable, not of this world events... and all this is just so Confusing... I should just stick to geophysics. :) haha!

rahu

Banned
hi AngelicGEM

I can see your confusin as you hav. this gives you strong psychic and astral abilities. it shows you ar every attractive but that relationshipos tend to be brief and intense..e venus/sun/chiron/moon conjunct your node and opposed to Uranus.
these aspects are countered by your dsarurn/mars conjunction on your ascendant. this is almost polar opposite as this shows you to be conservative and prone to despondency. these two patterns together often show up in bipolar personalities.

rahu

AngelicGEM

Bipolar?... you know... I can see where that would fit in. I've been told "don't be fooled by her beauty...underneath that is an eerie calmness that can deliver with great devastation. It's patient, calculated, methodical... premeditated."

But honestly.. I don't see it. I would take a lot for me to get there.. but you nailed it with my abilities! :)

Thank you... is there anything else there? I know there's a unique transit approaching in 4 week?... I'm curious.

rahu

Banned
Bipolar?... you know... I can see where that would fit in. I've been told "don't be fooled by her beauty...underneath that is an eerie calmness that can deliver with great devastation. It's patient, calculated, methodical... premeditated."

But honestly.. I don't see it. I would take a lot for me to get there.. but you nailed it with my abilities! :)

Thank you... is there anything else there? I know there's a unique transit approaching in 4 week?... I'm curious.

bipolar is a over used category. so I don't mean you are clinically bi polar but that you have opposites attitudes that would surprise others as you have mentioned

rahu

rahu

Banned
you have a moon/chiron/node/venus conjunction opposed to uranus. this shows a extreme psychic astral ability but it also shows great intelligence. the problem here is that chiron gives an incisive, intelligent and critical mind, but it has not tact. when chiron sees a contradiction, it identifies the contradiction and often upsets those who do not want to see the truth about themselves . this along with Uranus can make for difficult relationships as you will unwittingly offend those who you love as well as those who are your antagonists .

you might consider yourself a perfectionist and until you stop judging others by the standards you place on yourself, you may be lonely. not many people have the acute intelligence that you have so .

rahu

AngelicGEM

Interesting!..Could intelligence possibly be misunderstood as wisdom or knowledge from my abilities and being a conduit between realms?

Rahu, Thank you so very much! Do you do this for a living?

AngelicGEM

How cool! You would be great in numerology as well and holding seminars. Like public speaking... I don't know why... I don't even know you. You seem like a calm speaker. Sorry,That's was random. Haha!