Can someone read my chart . . . please ?

Forum Member

Edit: D.O.B. 4th Nov 1995 at 2:58 am (approximate time)

I wasn't planning on making another thread for a while but I'm following my instinct right now . . .

I don't know how to read charts but I'll learn eventually , I just hope mine is good but then again I don't think a there's such thing as a "good" chart.

From what i've seen your supposed to ask questions right (are you supposed to describe yourself aswell , if so I'll do it another time) ?

well here are mine:

1: Why do others feel intimidated / uneasy around me ?
[My sister told me a while ago that her "friend" was scared of me , I was so confused at the time and also quite amused because I was actually trying to be nice to him. And he's about four years older than me I think. (of course it's not just him but I just don't understand these people , I'm not doing anything wrong I'm just being myself)I don't like him but I don't have anything against him except that he's a bit . . . effeminate she even told me he thought his life would be easier if he was a women]

2: What is the venus/female symbol doing on my chart ?
[is my own chart trying to insult me ?, I have a problem which . . . well lets just say it feels like the chart is rubbing it in]

3: Do You think I could create a successful product ?
[I have two ideas for innovative products at the moment. The first could change peoples opinion for the better (I lack the skills to make it though , furthermore I'm tired of helping people. I've done some bad things in life and I seek redemption by trying to help people but I don't think I deserve redemption anymore, I've made my bed . . .) and the second has potential to become extremely dangerous but the science behind it is simple and I know everything I'll need to make it. I feel compelled to try and create the second product , I'm sure I could build a prototype in five years. If it works I'll continue to develop it.]

4 : Is there something looking out for me ?
[I've had about three near death experiences with cars but each time my legs and shoulders just feel so . . . heavy and I can barely move but I still struggle onwards only to see a car fly past and then I stop and realise if I was a little bit faster to cross then I would've been killed.]

5 : is there anything special or unusual about me ?
[ok number 5 is just a joke , me special ? I would never believe it !]

On a side note I saw a picture of another member early today while I was working , she took my breath away ! , she was truly an amazing women and I felt unworthy to gaze upon her. She was simply magnificent.

Anyway . . . if anyone could answer any of my questions I would appreciate it.

attachment.php

Last edited:

mutableflame

Everyone has a Venus/Female symbol in their charts. Venus as a planet represents our desire to integrate with people and things outside of ourselves. It's love, intimacy and what we value. Yours is in Sagittarius saying committment isn't easy for you. You want "the holy grail" of relationships and are easily frightened away by anything that feels or appears to be less than that as you dislike feeling restricted and can't give of your heart unless you feel it deeply and genuinely. You're drawn to, and driven by, passion and a need for self-expansion (accentuated by your Leo Moon). It seems you are very driven toward relationships or at least "intimate encounters" with others. Lots of libido due to the Venus/Mars alignment. Like Zeus himself the Sagittarian element in you loves to indulge in whatever it's mood finds desirable in any given moment. Also makes you quite flirtatious in love/dating, and while you likely try to be candid with your lovers, what you really want is often perplexing to understand for your partners and perhaps even yourself.

Perhaps the intimidation that others seem to feel around you is in response to a certain intensity you naturally exude. Or perhaps you're a bit alpha natured and tend to boast your weight more than you realize. For more sensitive people that behavior can be rather intrusive and inconsiderate. Leo (In this case Moon) loves to be top dog, and loves to prove it. Coupled with a Libra Asc, you like to be the center of attention within a social group.

When it comes to predictive parts of your chart someone else will be better at answering those questions than I.

What seems to be your hang up with Venus? My Scorpio nature found that little nugget rather intriguing. :-3

Rajarshi

15 November 1995 ? about 4.15 am? Close to Equator?

Your chart is incomplete without Nodes ( north Node & south node)...they also contribute and control many factors.

In your chart Mars & Saturn (retrograde) have made close relationship and may create problems [ physical injury ]. Chart should be prepared in full details for guidance. Does it really help when a native hides/ not discloses his birth details......is it not same like treating a patient online by a doctor without physical examination!

Best wishes

Forum Member

Everyone has a Venus/Female symbol in their charts. Venus as a planet represents our desire to integrate with people and things outside of ourselves. It's love, intimacy and what we value. Yours is in Sagittarius saying committment isn't easy for you. You want "the holy grail" of relationships and are easily frightened away by anything that feels or appears to be less than that as you dislike feeling restricted and can't give of your heart unless you feel it deeply and genuinely. You're drawn to, and driven by, passion and a need for self-expansion (accentuated by your Leo Moon). It seems you are very driven toward relationships or at least "intimate encounters" with others. Lots of libido due to the Venus/Mars alignment. Like Zeus himself the Sagittarian element in you loves to indulge in whatever it's mood finds desirable in any given moment. Also makes you quite flirtatious in love/dating, and while you likely try to be candid with your lovers, what you really want is often perplexing to understand for your partners and perhaps even yourself.

Perhaps the intimidation that others seem to feel around you is in response to a certain intensity you naturally exude. Or perhaps you're a bit alpha natured and tend to boast your weight more than you realize. For more sensitive people that behavior can be rather intrusive and inconsiderate. Leo (In this case Moon) loves to be top dog, and loves to prove it. Coupled with a Libra Asc, you like to be the center of attention within a social group.

When it comes to predictive parts of your chart someone else will be better at answering those questions than I.

What seems to be your hang up with Venus? My Scorpio nature found that little nugget rather intriguing. :-3

Thanks for taking the time to do this for me I really appreciate it and I wasn't expecting to get a reply so soon ! , now that you've helped me it's only fair that I return the favour. With your permission I would like to put your screen name in my sig to remind me. I have no astrology skills (yet) but I'm not bad with computers or business. I can recommend PC components/specs for you or maybe help if you've been treated unfairly by a business. If you ever need assistance don't hesitate to contact me , I'll do my best for you.

So my venus is in Sagittarius ?. Excellent , that means i'm free to pursue my goals with no distractions. I can't even image my self being committed to someone , I wouldn't mind living out the rest of my days single. I know I would be much happier that way. It's true what you say about the libido. I think about laying with the majority of women I see , I guess that makes me a *** fiend. And the flirting well . . . that's going to get me into trouble one day. I just can't help it , I really do find it fun but I sometimes I end up getting some girl I know nothing about to like me. They seem to notice my subtle hints and suggestions well and then things just pick up from there. At least I know what kind of girl I want to end up with . . .

I don't think I behave like an alpha. I know I only use an autocratic style of leadership. I usually don't take no for an answer but I don't mind being lead as long as I think the leader is competent. I usually give all of my attention to whoever is speaking to me so I don't even notice my own body language. Now that I think about it . . . it could be my voice , almost everyone I first meet says "you've got a deep voice" or something along those lines. I always disagree with them and try to tell them it's average but they never listen. Even my mum is on their side , she tells my to try and raise my pitch because she says she finds it hard to understand me at times. I make no effort to change because I really don't think my voice is that deep but I seem to be the only one with this opinion so perhaps I'm delusional ?. As for being the center of attention . . . i'm not to sure about that. I prefer to be left alone. My first thought when someone I don't know comes up to me is great . . . a person now I have to talk to them I feel relief when they finally leave especially when I'm trying to work. And I avoid my "friends" when I can unless I see them on their own.

Are you sure your not up for the predictive parts ? I think you could do a good job and practice makes perfect.

As for venus it reminds me of my condition . . . they call it gynecomastia (if you don't already know what it is you can have a look at the link if you want). Looking at the chart just reminded of it. I'm supposed to be a man but it feels so . . . emasculating , I don't understand how my own body could betray me like that !. It's got me thinking what if I was born as the wrong gender or something? but that's crazy talk. (apologies to any women who read this) being a women seems like hell , imagine just looking down and seeing those . . . things there , the whole time of the month thing and thinking about pregnancy sends shudders down my spine . . . I don't know how they cope with their bodies. I don't like the thought that any part of my body or mind has the potential to be feminine , at least venus is normal for everyone but why did I have to have gynecomastia ? it feels like salt in the wound.

Last edited:

Forum Member

15 November 1995 ? about 4.15 am? Close to Equator?

Your chart is incomplete without Nodes ( north Node & south node)...they also contribute and control many factors.

In your chart Mars & Saturn (retrograde) have made close relationship and may create problems [ physical injury ]. Chart should be prepared in full details for guidance. Does it really help when a native hides/ not discloses his birth details......is it not same like treating a patient online by a doctor without physical examination!

How could I of been so foolish ? I forgot about my D.O.B. I think It just slipped my mind while I was typing. I'm surprised you managed to get that close , it's almost spot on. You must have a lot of experience , I hope I can learn to do the same thing one day.

Anyway I was born on the 14th Nov 1995 at 3 am (time to the minute is unknown). And if it helps here's the (approximate) long. and lat.:

-0.10879506170751 , 51.3891287

Or in other words mayday hospital , Croydon (now known as Croydon university hospital)

I've never heard of nodes before , I'll see what I can do to fix the mistake. I'll probably just find another site to get a chart from.

So i'll be in even more pain in the future ? my body is already aching all over and a few weeks ago I ended up getting some blisters after walking for about 5 miles. I won't mind pain or injury. I'm tougher than I look , I can take it. Pain has never stopped me in the past.

Oh and remember my message to mutable flame applies to you aswell , don't hesitate to ask me for a favour.

Forum Member

I managed to find it , this chart seems to have a node , it's in Libra. Of course I have no idea what that means but I have a good feeling about it. I'll edit the OP and add some more information.

attachment.php

Attachments

• chart.gif
    chart.gif
    115.8 KB · Views: 277

Rajarshi

Chart attached ( Vedic sidereal)

1. You mentioned sister in first post: Is she elder to you ?( Moon in 11th). If elder, she will be of much help to you in life throughout.
2. Father: (Sun debilitated. 9th lord Venus partly damaged by Mars). Showing weakness/problems from father.
3. Both Mars & Saturn (Retrograde) are strong and made DIRECT relationship.
Presently, Mars Saturn & Rahu ( North Node) in Libra (sidereal) till 25 th March. Please take care about your health and don't take unnecessary/undue risk/chance WITH travelling etc. till 25th March.

4. Venus is the MOST BENEFICIAL PLANET for you. But, partly damaged & afflicted by Mars & Jupiter. Better change attitude about Venus.

Best wishes:smile:

ps: generally get very busy with office work, but keep in touch...sometime it take a week/month to review.

Attachments

• astro_2at_01_forum_m_hw.19806.30923.gif
    astro_2at_01_forum_m_hw.19806.30923.gif
    62 KB · Views: 34

miquar

Hi. I just wanted to mention a few things in your chart which caught my eye with regard to your opening post.

Chiron in the first house doesn't in itself point to any form of 'flaw', but Chiron's placement shows where we might focus on our imperfections. Chiron is about coming to terms with the unfairness, and it seems that your seemingly unfair 'predicament' is something that you will have to come to terms with. Interestingly, the expression of Libra energy often has an androgynous quality.

The Moon in Leo, on its own in the upper hemisphere of the chart, is perhaps the main astrological significator for your references to whether or not you are, or want to be, special. This Moon needs to feel special in one way or another, and needs to experience that through involvement with others (upper hemisphere house). The other planets are in social signs, which value being a constituent part of a collective, and in the personal houses, which symbolise experiences in which we are relatively self-contained. So the majority of your chart values being just another member of society, and tends to experience that connectedness with others in a relatively private manner. But the Moon needs the opposite - it values your individual uniqueness and needs to experience that in a relatively public way. The Moon also rules the MC. The aspects from the Moon are very wide, which perhaps adds to a tendency to neglect it. You're not just another 'Forum member' or just another member of any of the collectives that you are part of. By developing a stronger sense of self, we more fully play our part in the unfoldment of collectives. You may find that you sometimes express some compulsive Leo traits that you find it difficult to own, perhaps being bothered if others point out these traits.

Its interesting that you have a 'dangerous' idea about making money, given that you have Sun and Mercury in Scorpio in the 2nd house. The trine to Saturn in the 6th reflect the willingness to set out on a five-year goal. The Mars Jupiter conjunction squaring Saturn suggest the inclination to embark on a venture which must be something of a gamble, but nonetheless to apply yourself to it with discipline and determination. It does seem to be the chart of someone who can apply themselves to the venture which you mention, and who would quite probably find it a growthful experience, though of course these qualities do not necessarily guarantee material success. But apply yourself mindfully and with self-honesty to get the most out of it, rather than as a way of avoiding yourself.

mutableflame

Hm. You are rather interesting.. I suppose I didn't account for the role that your Piscean Saturn plays.. I shall
ponder a bit more before responding this time. ;-)

Forum Member

1. You mentioned sister in first post: Is she elder to you ?( Moon in 11th). If elder, she will be of much help to you in life throughout.
2. Father: (Sun debilitated. 9th lord Venus partly damaged by Mars). Showing weakness/problems from father.
3. Both Mars & Saturn (Retrograde) are strong and made DIRECT relationship.
Presently, Mars Saturn & Rahu ( North Node) in Libra (sidereal) till 25 th March. Please take care about your health and don't take unnecessary/undue risk/chance WITH travelling etc. till 25th March.

4. Venus is the MOST BENEFICIAL PLANET for you. But, partly damaged & afflicted by Mars & Jupiter. Better change attitude about Venus.

Best wishes:smile:

ps: generally get very busy with office work, but keep in touch...sometime it take a week/month to review.

yeah my sister's older than me (she's, 22) but she's never helped me and I don't think she ever will. During my childhood she just used me for her amusement , most days when I came home from infant school she would ambush me with this giant spider toy. She knew I hated it but she justified her actions by saying it helped me get over my fear of spiders (even though I didn't fear spiders in the first place). Whenever she done something wrong she would always ask me to take the blame because she knew that our parents would be lenient because of my age and I would blindly agree. She's done a lot more than that but I'll finish with this last one , she wanted to punch me in the face just because her ipod had a little problem when I disconnected it for her. That shows me how much I mean to her . . . she's damaged my property but I wouldn't even think about doing something like that to her. I could go on but i'll stop here.

I don't really have any problems from my dad , we're almost strangers. Things were bad in the past but we talked and sorted things out so now we're on good terms , well i'm still not sure where we stand but it's never bothered me anyway. I've done well without him and I'm sure I will continue to do so.

I will heed your warning. If I pay more attention while i'm crossing I think i'll be alright but if taking care of my health includes healthy eating I won't be able to do that , I like food too much to worry about what i'm eating. If I can eat it without throwing up then it's good food in my opinion , I remember when I used chicken and fish bones aswell . . . I think I need to start doing that again

I just don't think venus is . . . well I just can't imagine my self being loving and caring especially towards other people. The only living thing I love is my dog , my cat comes in close second because she tries to steal my food while i'm eating. I also care about my electronics , of course you can't love an inanimate object but I care about PC specs, PCBs , T.V.s ect. more than I care about most other people and I find them much more interesting at times

Don't worry about that , take all the time you need

Forum Member

Hi. I just wanted to mention a few things in your chart which caught my eye with regard to your opening post.

Chiron in the first house doesn't in itself point to any form of 'flaw', but Chiron's placement shows where we might focus on our imperfections. Chiron is about coming to terms with the unfairness, and it seems that your seemingly unfair 'predicament' is something that you will have to come to terms with. Interestingly, the expression of Libra energy often has an androgynous quality.

The Moon in Leo, on its own in the upper hemisphere of the chart, is perhaps the main astrological significator for your references to whether or not you are, or want to be, special. This Moon needs to feel special in one way or another, and needs to experience that through involvement with others (upper hemisphere house). The other planets are in social signs, which value being a constituent part of a collective, and in the personal houses, which symbolise experiences in which we are relatively self-contained. So the majority of your chart values being just another member of society, and tends to experience that connectedness with others in a relatively private manner. But the Moon needs the opposite - it values your individual uniqueness and needs to experience that in a relatively public way. The Moon also rules the MC. The aspects from the Moon are very wide, which perhaps adds to a tendency to neglect it. You're not just another 'Forum member' or just another member of any of the collectives that you are part of. By developing a stronger sense of self, we more fully play our part in the unfoldment of collectives. You may find that you sometimes express some compulsive Leo traits that you find it difficult to own, perhaps being bothered if others point out these traits.

Its interesting that you have a 'dangerous' idea about making money, given that you have Sun and Mercury in Scorpio in the 2nd house. The trine to Saturn in the 6th reflect the willingness to set out on a five-year goal. The Mars Jupiter conjunction squaring Saturn suggest the inclination to embark on a venture which must be something of a gamble, but nonetheless to apply yourself to it with discipline and determination. It does seem to be the chart of someone who can apply themselves to the venture which you mention, and who would quite probably find it a growthful experience, though of course these qualities do not necessarily guarantee material success. But apply yourself mindfully and with self-honesty to get the most out of it, rather than as a way of avoiding yourself.

Androgynous !? , and there I was thinking a node in libra was a good thing . . . I think I can live with that but I can't help feeling like i've failed to be a man , my mind is willing but my body has betrayed me . . . utterly.

You're right about how I feel about being special , for the most part I just think of myself as a regular person after all I'm only a man but I just find it strange how some people can think that they're born special, I think to be special you have to earn it and perform some kind of feat that makes you stand out from the rest. That's why I want to create the product. It's true what you say about those leo traits , people seem to notice them more than my scorpio traits

It's not all about the money for me , if my product works well then it might actually put me in a powerful position. At least a patent would keep competition away but It's still a big gamble. I think the biggest risk actually comes from the media because I know they would make the product seem much worse than it actually is and pressure groups aren't good for business. Even if the prototype doesn't work I'll still enjoy the experience I think and I doubt I would lose sight of myself.

Thank you for the post miquar I appreciate any and all feedback. It's an honor to have attention from experienced members like yourself.

Forum Member

Hm. You are rather interesting.. I suppose I didn't account for the role that your Piscean Saturn plays.. I shall
ponder a bit more before responding this time. ;-)

I . . . I am ?. I'm not sure if I should be relieved or worried , this whole chart reading process is much more . . . revealing than I thought it would be. It feels so uncomfortable like i'm laying down naked while a group of people poke and prod me but at the same time i'm intrigued so I want it to carry on. (It wasn't my intention to make it sound somewhat sexual but I see no other way to explain it,) I eagerly await any further poking and prodding.

Rajarshi

yeah my sister's older than me (she's, 22) but she's never helped me and I don't think she ever will. During my childhood she just used me for her amusement , most days when I came home from infant school she would ambush me with this giant spider toy. She knew I hated it but she justified her actions by saying it helped me get over my fear of spiders (even though I didn't fear spiders in the first place). Whenever she done something wrong she would always ask me to take the blame because she knew that our parents would be lenient because of my age and I would blindly agree. She's done a lot more than that but I'll finish with this last one , she wanted to punch me in the face just because her ipod had a little problem when I disconnected it for her. That shows me how much I mean to her . . . she's damaged my property but I wouldn't even think about doing something like that to her. I could go on but i'll stop here.

I don't really have any problems from my dad , we're almost strangers. Things were bad in the past but we talked and sorted things out so now we're on good terms , well i'm still not sure where we stand but it's never bothered me anyway. I've done well without him and I'm sure I will continue to do so.

I will heed your warning. If I pay more attention while i'm crossing I think i'll be alright but if taking care of my health includes healthy eating I won't be able to do that , I like food too much to worry about what i'm eating. If I can eat it without throwing up then it's good food in my opinion , I remember when I used chicken and fish bones aswell . . . I think I need to start doing that again

I just don't think venus is . . . well I just can't imagine my self being loving and caring especially towards other people. The only living thing I love is my dog , my cat comes in close second because she tries to steal my food while i'm eating. I also care about my electronics , of course you can't love an inanimate object but I care about PC specs, PCBs , T.V.s ect. more than I care about most other people and I find them much more interesting at times

Don't worry about that , take all the time you need

dear young man,

Your ascendant is Virgo 11 degree 36 minutes depending on your time given at 3.00 am.

If your birth time changes to 2. 52 am or so then the ascendant will shift backward few degrees and your chart will have major change { in negative way}.

I strongly suggest that you enquire from the hospital/birth record/ from parents about the correct timing. Your time investment in this regard will go a long way in future.

By the way....

1. Your 2nd house is strong and you may do quite well in predictive astrology, if you study/concentrate.

2. Mars & Saturn strong relationship is also an indication about a good Mechanical Engineer, generally speaking. I have not yet checked your chart thoroughly yet.

Best wishes

mutableflame

dear young man,

Your ascendant is Virgo 11 degree 36 minutes depending on your time given at 3.00 am.

If your birth time changes to 2. 52 am or so then the ascendant will shift backward few degrees and your chart will have major change { in negative way}.

I strongly suggest that you enquire from the hospital/birth record/ from parents about the correct timing. Your time investment in this regard will go a long way in future.

By the way....

1. Your 2nd house is strong and you may do quite well in predictive astrology, if you study/concentrate.

2. Mars & Saturn strong relationship is also an indication about a good Mechanical Engineer, generally speaking. I have not yet checked your chart thoroughly yet.

Best wishes

Yes, a Virgo Asc would changes things a great deal. Please do find a more precise time of birth. :)

miquar

Because the last degrees of Virgo and the first degrees of Libra are the slowest to rise for northern hemisphere locations, it could be that you were born half an hour or more earlier and still be Libra rising. Libra rising can also be difficult, especially in a chart where Venus makes difficult aspects. A lack harmony and mutual understanding in the environment can be very difficult to cope with, leading to unhappiness, and dissatisfaction with oneself as well as one's surroundings.

Just some things to perhaps keep in mind when considering the ascendant in this chart.

miquar

I haven't calculated a chart myself. But if the ascendant is 11 degrees into Libra for the estimated time, then if you were born not too close to the equator, the first point of Libra may have risen an hour or so earlier than this estimate, and would have risen 45 minutes earlier even if you were born right on the equator.

Forum Member

I took me a while , I had to do some digging but I found out that the the exact time is 2:58 am (I also found this hilarious image which is now my avatar. "Have a day". Those words always bring a smile to my face , and the image appeals to my sense of humor)

Rajarshi said:
Your 2nd house is strong and you may do quite well in predictive astrology, if you study/concentrate.

Mars & Saturn strong relationship is also an indication about a good Mechanical Engineer, generally speaking. I have not yet checked your chart thoroughly yet.

predictive astrology eh ? I think I'll give it a go this weekend and see if I can get into it. I don't have any experience with mechanics (unless you count meccano , I enjoyed playing with the kit) but I know it's something I could get into.

miquar said:
Because the last degrees of Virgo and the first degrees of Libra are the slowest to rise for northern hemisphere locations, it could be that you were born half an hour or more earlier and still be Libra rising. Libra rising can also be difficult, especially in a chart where Venus makes difficult aspects. A lack harmony and mutual understanding in the environment can be very difficult to cope with, leading to unhappiness, and dissatisfaction with oneself as well as one's surroundings.

hmm . . . I never thought the location of birth would be important , I always thought it was irrelevant and that the date/time were much more important factors. I get feelings of unhappiness and dissatisfaction at times but as long as I keep myself busy those thoughts don't creep into my head and I usually manage to stay in a good mood.

miquar

Hi. Yes the chart you have posted is specific to the location used to cast the chart. No other location on the surface of Earth had both the horizon and meridian at those positions at that moment in time.

I don't think that Venus is problematic in your chart, though the square to Venus from Saturn in the 6th will say something about how you experience the condition you mention above, as will the ascendant and Chiron which Venus rules.

In terms of learning astrology, Scorpio types are often fascinated by psychology, as are people with a strong Chiron - so this is another area to consider.

Rajarshi

I took me a while , I had to do some digging but I found out that the the exact time is 2:58 am (I also found this hilarious image which is now my avatar. "Have a day". Those words always bring a smile to my face , and the image appeals to my sense of humor)

predictive astrology eh ? I think I'll give it a go this weekend and see if I can get into it. I don't have any experience with mechanics (unless you count meccano , I enjoyed playing with the kit) but I know it's something I could get into.

hmm . . . I never thought the location of birth would be important , I always thought it was irrelevant and that the date/time were much more important factors. I get feelings of unhappiness and dissatisfaction at times but as long as I keep myself busy those thoughts don't creep into my head and I usually manage to stay in a good mood.

Your Avatar is very good. I like it.

Forum Member

Hi. Yes the chart you have posted is specific to the location used to cast the chart. No other location on the surface of Earth had both the horizon and meridian at those positions at that moment in time.

I don't think that Venus is problematic in your chart, though the square to Venus from Saturn in the 6th will say something about how you experience the condition you mention above, as will the ascendant and Chiron which Venus rules.

In terms of learning astrology, Scorpio types are often fascinated by psychology, as are people with a strong Chiron - so this is another area to consider.

That's actually a nice way to put it. I like the way your writing/typing style miquar

I just realised there was something else I forgot to mention , even though I enjoy life (most of the time) I often think to myself ; what now ?. Yes you're alive and life is good . . . but what now ? I often question my own existence. Whatever it is i'm supposed to be doing I just haven't found it yet . . . or am I just supposed to live ? These are the questions/thoughts that run from my head often

I think I would like to study psychology from afar but even if I would't even dream about going down that career path. I'll add it to my weekend list.