Abuser, nessus and mars. Something to share with you.

PlutoLibScoAsc

Hi... so today I have found out something (natally) about someone that relates to all the abuse that he had done and I thought I should share... just in case if you met someone with nessus retrograde in 1st house without any good aspect that keep it under control or could contain it be very careful... and besides, this man has mars conjunct jupiter retrograde in 3rd house, another sign that he could be violent toward those that is close to him. I am not sure on the ones without retrograde, just sharing what I know from this abuser chart.

This man abuses me and others. He abuses those he sees he could put his hand on. The examples he did was pull a young boy by his ears, pulling by his ear and dragged his body down the stairs with no mercy (where the boy don't really get to walk down the stairs with his feet properly, just imagine that). And also slapped him with his palm mark left on his face. Well, he too abused me but I don't feel like going into the ugly details. He did crime and others things. I am not pro in natal reading but just be careful with this natal aspects...

If you have something to share or add or to correct, please feel free to share.:smile:

Cold Fusion

Just want to bring this up, transits of the moment with America currently have the dwarf planet Haumea over the South Scale:

Dwarf Planet: Haumea (Santa Claus /136108 / 2003 EL61)
Orbital Period: 285.31 yr., with two moons, Hi'iaka and Namaka., 3rd brightest KBO (Pluto #1), orbital period w/Moon about 3.9 hours, cigar shaped object because of fast rotational period, 1200 km diameter? Hawaiian creation goddess.

Positive: Soulful confidence, an unshakeable personal inner knowing, creative, regenerative. Able to reconstruct, redefine, transform, especially regarding consciousness, willfulness and restoring rock solid integrity. Supportive. Fostering. Fertile. Creative.

Negative : Insecure and attention demanding. Dramatic. Egocentric. A bully disposition. Forces head-on collisions. Claims martyrdom and sacrifice to secure attention. Willing to attach to someone else’s momentum or allowing dependent sorts to attach to one’s efforts for self benefit (using non-paid volunteers, fans, devotees).

Mundane: Self awareness programs. Portraits and or caricatures. “Spin” as in political or media framing of events. Affinity or family bonds with those similar in nature. The Hula. The big island of Hawaii. Storm warnings to sailors in form or rainbow. Lava cooling in the sea to make land. Creation, fertility, childbirth and sisterhood. Verbal affirmations. Body sacrifice. Entourages. Groupies.

Ceremonial: Hulas, regeneration ceremonies, affirmations. Soul-based capitulation ceremonies (surrendering ego to spirit). Ceremonies in which a mask is removed (unmasking of the great Hopi kachina Saquasohuh).

Lunar bodies contributing to keywords: Hi’iaka, Namaka.

-----------------------------------------------------

South Scale *
Zuben Algenubi Loss, theft, betrayal, abuse, venereal disease, poisoning, drowning, anguish, revenge, criminality 15° Sco 04 15° Sco 12 Unfortunate Saturn/ Mars α (Alpha) 2 Libræ
A3 (white) Mg.2.9