True? Body parts suffer when going through bad transit

bgb

I was just reading an article saying that some body parts related to planet can suffer while going through tough transit.

Is that true? How strong you might feel the effect of the planets?

For few months now I complain about really painful left heel and gall bladder sensitivity. To which transits that might be related?

JUPITERASC

I was just reading an article saying that some body parts related to planet can suffer while going through tough transit.

Is that true? How strong you might feel the effect of the planets?

For few months now I complain about really painful left heel and gall bladder sensitivity.
To which transits that might be related?
these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/traditional-astrology

MOBILE

1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Upload the image to Imgur using the following URL:

https://imgur.com/upload

3) Once the chart is uploaded to Imgur, click on 'Copy' or 'Embed Post'

4) Paste the Imgur image location to forum post

Quote:
DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)

3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window

if that is for some reason not possible
then
another option is, after creating the natal chart
then save the chart to your desktop
then when on the thread click to edit your post
then scroll down to the Attach Files box
then click on Manage Attachments
and follow the instructions on the screen to upload your chart that way :smile:

Osamenor

Staff member
Body parts *can* suffer when there are significant transits of, or to, their ruling planets and/or signs. They don't always. How likely it is depends on many factors. Not just that one transit, but what other transits are going on at the same time, and what's activated for you by progression, and perhaps your closest solar return and/or lunar return. It may also depend on which planets are activated by profection, which is a whole other technique.

Here's a story of mine about an injury that happened during a lunar return and a particular kind of transit, and in a way very unusual for me: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119783

How do you know the sensitivity you're experiencing is in your gallbladder? Usually, gallbladder issues take a doctor to diagnose. Have you seen one? And did you injure your left heel, or did it just become inexplicably painful? Have you been experiencing pain or sensitivity anywhere else?

There is a gallbladder acupuncture point in a foot, but it's in the right foot, near the center, not the left heel. Both heels contain small intestine points, and the large intestine point is in the left heel. If you don't have an injury to explain your heel pain, I would suspect that you're feeling the point associated with whatever internal organ is crying out. Virgo rules the intestines, along with Mercury.

bgb

Hi

Never happened to injure my heel, its more painful in the morning when leaving the bed or staying for more than few mins in the armchair.

Back 3-4 years ago it started like a WAVE. I had silly fall on hard floor and hit my back and my right side was bruised (docs did nothing), than one after the other I had few accidents, like severe hot water burns, I had lovely long hair that I lost,car accident, than minor accidents, than separation, than lost of jobs, etc.
And does not stop. Now one good thing is I had a job BUT then I have to move out of the house (not my wish really). Do you see moving house?

Is that caused by long transit?

I really need to hear that something nice is gonna come. It feels very discouraging.

bgb

prog. Sun square Neptune: End of February 2018 until beginning of March 2020

I am reading on astro.com and the above transit sounds a bit scary.

What I should expect to happen.
What means not doing anything or not going for big decisions. I have to wait.

Is it mistake if I have to move out (house). Or was it mistake to start a business.