Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.

Unread 10-15-2019, 11:40 AM

Request for Guidance and Help

Hi Everyone ,

I am writing this post with high hopes of getting some insight of the issues and struggle that i came facing from many years. The reason for providing details below is because my birth time is still not very clear and hence i end up assuming may things which might not be exactly true for me . I will add more points about my life below so that you can help (with high hopes i am reaching out to you).

1. i am 37 and still not married , had relationships but those never reached to any conclusions (most of the times the guy's parents will not accept me )
2. I have completed by B tech in computer Science (2006)and later post graduation in Human Resource Management.(2009)
3.Earlier , i was in technical job ( 2006 to 2009) then from 2011 till date i am more into management work profile
4 . Stability in job came after 2015 ( before that i had many ups and downs ).
5. Since my engineering days i am away from my home . Though my parents are staying with me from past 5 yrs .
6. I was earlier working in Mumbai (2006-2010) , then moved to Bangalore ( Feb 2011- till date).
7.I am very close to family and i have always tried my best to support them , they are backbone for me . Blessed to have such amazing parents in this life . I always thank GOD for this .
8. I have an elder brother who is like a father figure to me . 6 yrs elder to me married and still praying to God to bless them with kid.
9.i am very emotional from heart but since i stay in a city and need to be tough i might come across as a not so soft spoken female though i always got complement for my voice and spoken skills .

10. My first major break up happened in the year 2010 , when i was completely shattered and decided to move to Bangalore from Mumbai leaving the job there .
11.I belong to a middle class family with my father and grandfather from defense government Job.

12.Currently there is one guy who is 1 yr younger to me came into my life but things are not very much fine with him . In spite of me adjusting to all , somehow he has to bring some or other fault . He is Aquarius ascendant with Moon in Libra in conjunct with Saturn in 9th House.He is divorcee .I will share his details as well . I am really sorry for such a long post , but i believe before i request for your help , you need to know about my life so far .

13 . Since i was born with Gandmool nakshatra , a Puja was performed after 27 days of my birth and after that my father had seen me .

Below is my Detail :

DOB : 01/08/1982
Time : 4-5 am approx .
Ranchi , India

With my delayed marriage at time i feel i could be a cancer ascendant whereas my nature speaks more of Gemini in Ardra. This is really creating whole confusion .

Kindly let me know when can i expect a marriage as my parents are very much worried and have almost lost all hopes now .Also how will be my career ?

i am providing details of the guy i mentioned above :

DOB : 13/8/1983
Time: 07:15 pm
Nizamabad ( telangana) India

Please let me know if there is any ray of light and hope that i can have a peaceful life and a life with a direction . I might be tough from outside but gradually and slowly i am getting shattered .

Regards,
Maya

Unread 10-16-2019, 04:34 AM

Re: Request for Guidance and Help

Good possibility of marriage with a partner younger in age between Dec/2019 and Oct/2022. Years 2020 and 2021 are good for this purpose.
Unread 10-16-2019, 08:38 AM

Thank you Sir for the reply . So, the incidents in my life so far makes me more of a Gemini ascendant or Cancer ? Also any possibility with the person i mentioned in the mail , he is one year younger to me but things are not going okay between us .
Unread 10-16-2019, 11:49 AM

You must get your birth time rectified first. Only then the above questions can be answered.
Unread 10-17-2019, 02:20 PM

Thank you Sir for the reply , since i am not sure of exact time of birth hence , tried giving the major incidents of my life in past .

Tags
guidance, request