Will there be commitment?

devy1004

So this is my horary, the original time I even thought to ask this question, about a guy I had been talking to for about a year now and who I have known since high school. Neither one of us were ready for commitment and I wondered if eventually there would be.

My original interpretation:

Rising at 7° (rxships)

Mercury (me) is exactly sextile Jupiter (him)

Moon (me) is applying to Venus (him) indicating a yes.

However Jupiter in the 7th in its own house and mercury in the 5th tell me the rxship probably won’t last long bc he will be focused on himself and not completely on me.

Do you guys have any other input? What do you all think (is there any other info I can get about the potential relationship from this horary as well?)

Thank you in advance guys :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-10-06 at 12.40.03 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-10-06 at 12.40.03 AM.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 26

devy1004

I know I’m talking to myself on here but 😭

Should I be using 5h instead of 7th since there’s no commitment YET (or ever lmao) ..??

Chrysalis

Looking at this chart, it doesn't even look there is even anything romantic going on between you both, never mind a commitment ?

Intercepted 5th/11th, with a venus/5th ruler square saturn.

devy1004

Looking at this chart, it doesn't even look there is even anything romantic going on between you both, never mind a commitment ?

Intercepted 5th/11th, with a venus/5th ruler square saturn.

Oh wow😭 idk I’m pretty certain about his feelings for me. However it’s funny because maybe that horary predicted the future. Because I made this horary 3 weeks before I called things off with him. And then randomly one day I decided i didn’t want to talk anymore and I had to let him know. He wasn’t happy about it, but it was for the best.

So now I’m wondering if 7th house versus 5th house could show the possibility of two different outcomes. Who knows lol

But definitely NOW yeah there’s no longer anything romantic as we aren’t speaking anymore.