Random Thoughts, strictly Text

SunConjunctUranus

Why can’t you answer it?

Just be careful to garsp some idea from someone in this forum pertain to astrology. There are certain members who don't know nothing about astrology nor study astrology from the very ancient form of astrology, and yet telling people like they're pretend to be an expert. God bless you

Hkk

Account Closed
Just be careful to garsp someone in this forum. There are certain members who don't know nothing about astrology nor study astrology from the very ancient form of astrology, and yet telling people like they're pretend to be an expert. God bless you

What you mean? I only asked you about the weather 🙉

Gemini888

Oh okay! Multi tasker? Good humour? Likes to be in the know. Makes a good journalist. Very intelligent with the right aspects. Exams /learning etc you need little revision. Gets things done at speed.
What do you think about Sun and Merc in Gemini? Are they the same as the Asc?

conspiracy theorist

You have Jupiter and Pluto in Sag right? That could be where all the "arrogant" thing comes from.

And I giggle thinking of your "fan", if we are both thinking about the same person. To a complete stranger of the drama, it does look like a fan-idol dynamic :D

Mars-Jupiter rising, mountain of fire, almost no water and Aquarius moon coolness all makes for an arrogant, "I am okay if you don't like me, and I will never go out of my way to curry your favour" presentation. It's pretty understandable and I don't blame anybody for thinking that way about me. I'm not loud about it, which probably makes it worse.

david starling

Not that Scandal kind of fixer, though that sounds glamorous I don't have the DNA for that, I have to stick to constant gardening and releasing stuck energies.

It's 11-12 Monday.

You'll have some stuck energies to release during the interview itself--a pretty tight T-square between :mercury: in Scorpio opp :uranus: in Taurus, and the :moon: in Aquarius.

SunConjunctUranus

What you mean? I only asked you about the weather 🙉

Do you understand the difference between admiring and idolizing a person because of their valuable knowledge?

Those certain member didn't have brain capacity to understand basic social appreciation. Let alone about astrology.

moonkat235

I feel like maybe the bashing is a little overkill. People are just people and people's business is their business. No need to bash on people on an open forum.

conspiracy theorist

I think Aquarius Moon does something different in a majority water chart than it does a fire chart. Then the recent defector Uranus has the Aquarius Moon in an Airy chart.

Ukpoohbear

You have Jupiter and Pluto in Sag right? That could be where all the "arrogant" thing comes from.

And I giggle thinking of your "fan", if we are both thinking about the same person. To a complete stranger of the drama, it does look like a fan-idol dynamic :D

Thank you for finding it as funny as I did that I’m the fan! Although I also agree that’s what it might look like to somebody new too. I think even Hkk noticed it wasn’t all my fault, even if I was still a fan.

The fiery ness detracts from it but I take responsibility for my behaviour and don’t blame the other person entirely but not everybody can do that, it’s not age-related but soul growth related, when you line too much for your ego and taking responsibility is seen as an admission of guilt.

Ukpoohbear

Hkk, you’re probably asleep right now but I read earlier in the thread you say or do some things just for attention and it doesn’t bother you admitting that. If so, I can understand and respect your honesty. Sometimes I get fiery because I think people are winding me up on purpose but that’s different than saying things just for the kicks. I liked your honesty though :)