Does pluto in 7th and venus in aries in 12th spell doom for my love life?

curiousabout77

I think that pluto in the 7th just means that you should stay away from relationships where both couples don't have equal power and trying to manipulate each other. Otherwise it could be an ugly relationship.
I think all the venus in the 12th house indicates is living your life for something higher than yourself or selflessness rather than your love life being doomed. What gives your life meaning could involve sacrifice rather than it being miserable or non-existant..

I think that pluto in the 7th just means that you should stay away from relationships where both couples don't have equal power and trying to manipulate each other. Otherwise it could be an ugly relationship.
I think all the venus in the 12th house indicates is living your life for something higher than yourself or selflessness rather than your love life being doomed. What gives your life meaning could involve sacrifice rather than it being miserable or non-existant..

What does a strong 12th house, in general, mean exactly? Because, everything online says it is this horrible placement.

curiousabout77

A strong twelveth house means that you are living a life that is for making the world a better place rather than just yourself and your family. For example, pouring your heart and soul into activism on things like making environmental laws stronger to make people more healthy so it is not bad all unless you are an individualist who just worries about themselves.

A strong twelveth house means that you are living a life that is for making the world a better place rather than just yourself and your family. For example, pouring your heart and soul into activism on things like making environmental laws stronger to make people more healthy so it is not bad all unless you are an individualist who just worries about themselves.

Most places seem to say it is the house of undoing. Also, whatcha so mad about I just asked questions on a subject I know very little about?

ashriia

Also, whatcha so mad about I just asked questions on a subject I know very little about?

In studying your chart I would begin, with studying your Mars in conjunction to the IC in the 4th.

Then your interactions with others - Moon in the 1st opposition 7th house Pluto.

Relationships are more likely to come once these areas of relating are addressed.

In studying your chart I would begin, with studying your Mars in conjunction to the IC in the 4th.

Then your interactions with others - Moon in the 1st opposition 7th house Pluto.

Relationships are more likely to come once these areas of relating are addressed.

Any remedies for these two placements? I'm not violent but can be passive agressive; I'm guessing that passive aggressive behavior instead of violent outburst has something to do with mars being in cancer. Also, the emotional change that would occur with the Pluto moon aspect is insane.

curiousabout77

People say that it is the house of undoing because if you do not act for the good of the cause but for your own goals instead, it will all come undone. For example, you join a group to advocate for more rights for women but you just join to get a great image to become a politician and you don't care about womens rights. When people find out your real motives your image will be shattered and you won't become a politician.