Don't you just hate Pluto retrograde?

CuriousGirl

Pluto will be retrograde and it will go back to Sagittarius where it stays from the middle of June till the end of November. Which means that in almost every horary and electional chart the Moon's final aspect will be something w/ Pluto. Does this mean that everything started in these months is doomed to fail? Or are some Pluto aspects actually good? I don't have much faith in the Lord of the Underworld... :(

starlink

Dont worry Curious Girl. In horary for instance, Pluto takes a backstage part or no part at all, probably also in electional charts, unless of course you do not follow traditional horary rules.
Pluto is the ruler of my Ascendant (modern ruler that is) and I dont have problems with him. He makes me think deeply about life and things that are happening around me (he is in my 9th) and I think it brings meaning to my life, because if I am not sort of forced to look deeper inside myself, a very Plutonian thing, and try to get rid of emotional rubbish and clinging tendencies, I dont think I would have evolved or changed into the person I am now. I sometimes almost feel sorry for people who will never experience a Pluto transiting the Ascendant in their lives. It makes you into a new person, one you DO like, admire and love. And you know what? Pluto makes you brave and often turns you into a person who all of a sudden realizes that they are so much stronger than they ever thought of themselves.At least that is my experience. Pluto is really not something to be afraid of. Saturn is far more of a problem because he tends to block your initiative. OK, you are learning certain lessons as well, true, but with Pluto it is a better way of integrating. Saturn goes too fast for that and upsets often for 2 years the house he transits through.
Pluto always makes you look into the mirror. He is very truthful in a way because he asks you: Do you REALLY need all this or that in your life? How about chucking it away and start a new way of life or go into a new direction or look for another partner who really makes you happy. He actually helps you on your way towards real happiness. That is what I strongly experience with Pluto transits.
Sometimes Pluto can bring death, and that is of course less pleasant. But death is a part of life. And again, we learn to let go and move on.
Does this help a little?

Last edited:

Joseph Ledzion

"I don't have much faith in the Lord of the Underworld."

the title of this discussion is "don't you just hate ____ ?"

to answer your question, no, I do not just hate -- that is why I do not blame Pluto, whose function is to serve as the magnetic conductor (far too often a bulldozer of karma) of the Soul's yearning for Love and Completion.

Hate always needs a victim, and it's always something outside yourself.

I don't mind Pluto crossing my Netpune one last time -- I embrace it with grace. Being aware of the Soul.

It is impossible that one could be aware of their Soul, and still hate. All at once do we know, there is nothing we need to do. It already is perfect. Life is, just tune into the crystallized fabric of it's functioning.

Hate is a dirty word that ought to be removed from your mind, so you can experience the Soul. Heaven sees the word "hate" as a cry out for help, and only that.

Healing, Blessings -- One,
Joseph Ledzion

Neptune Rising

I will miss Pluto leaving Capricorn for a bit, but as for horary, I asked loads of questions last year, and Moon aspected him as the last aspect. My life now is totally different, and I've lost a lot of things that served my soul no useful purpose.

I like Pluto's energies, it grounds me and stops me floating up into the fluffy clouds of fantasy.

Best wishes,
NR

pudinnpop

well yippie skippy for me,pluto is retro in my 6th house and new health problems have cropped up for me again this past week.It seems i need another surgery at the end of april..ARGH!!!..Well maybe i should reschedule since the planets arent in favor!!

Neptune Rising

I hope you get through your health problems pudinnpop, sorry to hear you need surgery.

A friend of mine has Pluto hovering around his 6th house cusp now, the doctor told him to get his life/work balance more balanced otherwise he will suffer.

Best wishes and light,
NR

starlink

Pudinnpop, so sorry to hear about your health problems. I just hope it is not anything serious. Sometimes we just have to have something cut away because it is for the best (that is very Plutonian of course).
Take care girl! Cheers, Star.

Hi, I'm new, everyone! Pleased to be on here, and to learn a lot from you ;)

Yes, I agree with Starlink. I had Pluto transit to my Sun (Sagittarius) exactly in December 2007, and I was very nervous about it. In fact for the past couple of years, as you so rightly say, Pluto makes you look in the mirror- and i've been doing a lot of work in terms of transformation. I know Pluto is retrograding, and it will hit my sun again in around July/August. Maybe I shouldn't worry, too much as i am actively going with the flow and am just willing the changes to come- as I want it, so much!!!!

Saturn- I think Saturn can makes you work, and it isn't for nothing- but you're right Pluto is deeper and more rooted- but I think we need both Pluto and Saturn. I've been writing to another member about how I started to learn to respect Saturn at long last.

Anyway Saturn is in Virgo- much better than in Leo ( my ascendant)- I sure had **** to pay with that one.!!!!

Leila Flamenca x

starlink

Hello Leila! Welcome to this Forum! I do hope you will learn as much as I did (even after almost 27 years of Astrology mind you) but there are so many aspects to astrology which I actually had never given importance to until now, mainly to do with traditional astrology (I was taught the modern way) and which made everything so much richer for me. Hope you will learn just as much! Cheers, Starlink