ARIES, LIBRA, CAPRICORN TRANSITS similar to PEARL HARBOR December 7, 1941, FYI.

FARLEYMALORRUS

******WAR WATCH-MAJOR TRANSIT ALERT-STOCK MARKET MONEY MARKET WATCH********
Many of you know me as the "earthquake Astrologer," from my 24 hr warning on KROQ radio in the 80's and 90's predicting the Northridge and Kobe Quakes accurately. Few know that I predicted 911 within 12 Hours. I'm not bragging, just stating the facts. I'm hoping this prediction is wrong but I must state it to my Astrological Fellowship...The Moon is headed for Libra March 6, 7, and 8th with lingering affects on the 9th.
With Venus and Mars eclipsed in Aries (the sign of War) with the Planet Uranus at nearly 15 Aries (Mars was 15 Aries when Pearl Harbor was attacked), all of which are in a 90 degree Angle to Pluto in Capricorn near 15 degrees. This is a critical time in Earth History for us to "AVOID WAR, CONFLICT, PANIC, and/or SURPRISES ATTACKS;" Not to mention we are also in what is called an unstable Moon Wobble that lasts 28 days. (I don't expect you all to understand this, but basically it is a PEARL HARBOR SURPRISE ATTACK type transit that could prove dangerous and hostile, should KOREA, ISIS, IRAN, ISRAEL, the United STATES, Russia, Al Qaeda, or any COVERT OPERATIVE Group funded by any of those to launch hostilities and create a 911 type event or much worse (God Forbid). I am only stating this to let you know the transit. When planets line up in STRESS in the Cardinal Signs of Libra, Aries, Capricorn and Cancer, it often leads to War, Strife, and years of Chaos in the history of our planet. I pray God that Humans be reasonable, diplomatic, and calm during this period. Obviously, people born in the 40's, 50's, and 60's are most affected by this aspect (All of you), so topsy turvy situations could occur at this time in your personal lives, career, health, and family situations. This is the peak of the Pisces Tsunami that is now renamed the ARIES TIDAL WAVE aspect, that we must all hold our breath and pray we sail through this weekend without any further insanity from our government or any other. HOMELAND Security and the United States Defense Department should be on High alert at this time, including all East Coast and West Coast major cities in America. I am not trying to be negative or paranoid. My job is to read frequencies and energies, gravitational that affect Planet Earth from the planets in our Solar system. THIS IS NOT FORTUNE TELLING. This is a science based on Astronomical locations of the Sun, Moon, Planets, and asteroids in our system. I will be watching the headlines the next 5 days, and even when the Moon passes through Libra, VENUS, MARS, and URANUS will still be eclipsed in Aries, Square Pluto in Capricorn which makes this transit troublesome. Please be safe, think positive, be strong, and recover from any setbacks, delays, or chaos. Cooler heads prevail during this time, and ANGER, hate, or revenge could be the issue. I saw this aspect just now as my research into the Solar System is ongoing, as most of you know. Feel free to share, and hopefully all will pass to March 30, with nothing happening. But if something does, at least YOU ALL KNOW about it ahead a time, just like the KROQ listeners I warned about the Northridge quake. Sometimes very stupid choices are made by World Leaders during this transit which puts many of us in harms way. Let's hope wisdom and love, faith and hope be there guide. AMEN. Farley Malorrus. 310-415-9222 if any questions. Thanks. (Eclipsed obviously refers to conjunctions) NO haters please on replies, as I'm just trying to reveal a transit we should all be aware of. Blessings.

Last edited:

thelivingsky

Mars comes to a recent eclipse point (14Aries) with Uranus at the same degree on March 11th with Pluto closely squaring at 15 Cap. The nodal axis is within 5 degrees also. The moon enters the square on Sunday March 8 or late March 7. This degree is very close to critical points in USA chart (Silby chart.) I am also a little worried as (9/11 occured when Mars came to a recent eclipse point also making a square to the nodal axis an don USA natal planet.)

FARLEYMALORRUS

What we have Here, Today, Now, is an exact conjunction (Eclipse) Of the Planets Mars/Uranus at the Pearl Harbor degree 15 Aries, exactly at a right angle (Square) to Pluto at 15 degrees Capricorn. "All is quiet on the Western Front." Truth be known, I was hoping nothing would happen as Providence has it; this is an amazing aspect for me personally called a Quadruple Fire Grand Trine to all my Leo/Sag Planets...Not so much for America, the World, or Hawaii. But as long as we can pass through the next 72 hours, unscathed especially when the Moon Joins Pluto in Capricorn and sets up a Double TSQUARE aspect by Sunday, with a peak on Saturday. Yesterday the stock market tumbled, then today it rebounded. No big deal. Also Hillary Clinton under fire for deleted emails about Benghazi. Basically Vanilla considering what happened on 911. I wanted to post this chart for my Astrological friends to see the exactness of he Capricorn/Aries Stress factor for this weekend and let everyone know that because nothing is in Cancer or Libra two conflicting energies to Capricorn and Aries, that we should be OK. ON the other hand, if something strange or catastrophic happens to the World, perhaps we shall all get a further lesson in how we are affected by the gravitational frequencies in this Solar System and as to how we as magnetic beings are affected by this. Personally, I think this is a relationship aspect for all born in the late 40's, 50's, and 60's. So if the Sh*t is hitting the fan for you this week, now you know why. IF the stock market or money markets are affected now you know why, and if some kind of weird covert action threatening the lives of 1,000's or millions happens, we shall all know why. Then again, because I'm having a Good FIRE aspect, I don't think Los Angeles will be affected as this is where I am. As far as the Rest of the World, I shall pray that we pass through this aspect with peace, calm, serenity, love, sanity, and harmony with nothing more than love in our hearts and the grace of God thrown upon us. Amen. Never let it be said that I wasn't watching the frequencies affecting our planet at all times. As deep as my faith in God is, I still love to analyze magnetic structures in the Universe, Quasars, Pulsars, Black Holes, Sun Spots, Moon Wobbles, Moon Phases, Gamma Ray Bursts, and anything that may affect us tiny little creatures that live on this very fragile planet beaming with Life. May we all skate through the weekend with little or nothing negative happening, and may our World leaders and presumed terrorists not do anything foolish that would put our brothers and sisters in this planet in harms way. Not trying to frighten anyone, just reporting the Gravitational frequencies affecting us here on Little Old Planet Earth. AKA the Mud Ball. Peace.
Farley Malorrus 3/11/15.....3/12/15....3/13/15....3/14/15...interesting numbers....Have a nice week everyone!
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=52634&stc=1&d=1426139189

Attachments

• 31115.gif
    31115.gif
    14.3 KB · Views: 36