Hairy Transits - Can you share your experiences?

Lapis

Kite,

Hi and welcome. I bet you do feel 'reinvented'....those are some incredible transits/Initiations!!! Any one of them alone would be a lot to deal with but to have all of those happening at the same time, amazing. Congratulations for surving it all and happy Chiron Return too!

Transiting Pluto is closing in on a conjunction to my natal Sun and Chiron soon in 10........trans. Uranus is slowly moving through my large 1st house.......trans Saturn on approach to a conjunction with natal Pluto in intercepted 6.........trans Neptune in intercepted 12 is in opposition to natal Pluto in 6 right now...........trans. Chiron in 12 is working his way towards an opposition to natal Pluto in 6 in a bit. There's more of course but -

You could give me pointers it sounds like with transiting Pluto moving across your Sun in 10. I can imagine that this is going to be an amazing transformation in itself. Here's my personal take on why so many of us are having these mega transits lets call them. I feel that many of us are cramming as much karma/clearing/healing/integration/transformation as we can stand and NOT go mad in the process before 2012 arrives. Most everyone thinks that the 'big stuff' is coming with 2012 when actually its happening between now and then! :wink:

These potent cluster transits of the outer planets clearly shows this I feel. We, or rather our Higher Selves, believed we could handle huge direct hits of transformational energies that these type of cluster transits carry to help propel us into higher consciousness and larger integrated aspects of ourselves.

Kite

Very insightful Lapis. Indeed this has been a clearing out period, releasing very deep emotional residue, culminating with the death of my mother in June.

I neglected to mention the Jupiter trans Neptune conjunction going on right now in 9 which has helped shape a similar world view to yours regarding the 12/21/2012 completion. Happy 11 11 11 btw as the codes continue to push the activation button. Pluto trans the GC with Jup in mutual reception along with the continued Nep and Uranus mutual reception should get the party started pretty soon.

As far as Pluto on Sun in 10, for me it was more driving in terms of my spiritual quest than my day job work. The summer before last I decided to teach a Kabbalah class and found myself being led to all kinds of insights that brought my Seth experience together with Quantum Physics and sacred geometry. It was a wild ride. Not sure what I'll do with the material but I continue to see it at least as a part-time vocation. Perhaps your experience will be more focused on materialising some of your own healing modalities with the Chiron connection.

Anyway - nice to meet another lightworker.

Lapis

Kite,

Kabbalah and Seth (experience?) and quantum physics and sacred geometry? Now those are some yummy ingredients! Isn't this fun and dizzying returning to multidimensional consciousness at light speed? I too have some ultra strange 'stuff' that at this point I've just got used to carrying around with me. If I see a spot where it seems some of it will 'fit', then I throw it out there and hope for the best!

I agree about the Pluto transits in 10 having more to do with our spiritual careers than our traditional jobs. Also the physical healing issues are in the spot light for me now anyway and this too I believe, goes far beyond just this life and time. Our plates are full to overflowing with last minute long term issues to be integrated finally it seems. Very tired.......

Happy 11-11-11 to you too fellow Light Worker
candleholdingemo1nu.gif

Kite

Definately a tough time with lots of rest requirements. They say lots of water helps...drink and bathe. What a ride ..huh?

Sisi

Hi All.... I wanted to share these hairy transits....

At the moment 3 planets are making contact with three of my natal planets.

1. Transiting Saturn is conjunct natal Uranus in Leo in 12th.
2. Transiting Uranus is conjunct natal Moon in Pisces in 7th.
3 Transiting Pluto is opposite natal Venus, the latter residing in Gemini in 10th.

I can't wrap my brain round it. :eek:

Just in case you need this ....
My natal info is (I'll post my chart when I figure out how to do it!!) 30 July 1961 35N59 014E15 at 7:30 am CET

I have my own thoughts in a nutshell about it of course.... the Uranus/Moon to my mind has been all about changing emotional patterns. The Pluto/Venus I think is about challenges from the home front which affect my career. The Saturn/Uranus could be about restraint or even possibly bringing structure to creative zany aspirations which have been hidden in the 12th.

My life has been challenging over the past 18 months, but nothing drastic; I can cope.

What do you think?

Sisi x

AquariusMoon

Brooklyn Dave said:
I have been going through a Pluto conjunct natal Saturn transit--any interpretations?

Hi, Brooklyn. You've been going through it. What have you noticed has happened? Have you noticed a connection between what is happening now and what was happening the last time Saturn cj'd your Pluto? Which houses are involved? For some people nothing happens to speak of. They tackle a big job, like cleaning out the basement/garage/attic, work with stone. It's not a very long transit, though some people get three passes of Saturn. It's nice to be getting that trine from tr Pluto. I think it depends on what the outer planets are aspecting in your chart at the same time because the transits work together, like Saturn cj Pluto opp Neptune for some. On the negative side, this combo can bring fear or some kind of power struggle with an authority or older person. On the positive side one can work hard and achieve a desired goal, or help another to do so, related to the houses involved.

AqMoon

VENUS

KITE,
my astrology tutor's progressed neptune was stationed on her asc a couple years ago, and thats when it triggered her great gift of tarot reading...shes insanely talented with that....

flea

Hi Kite,

Better late than never if you peruse this thread again. Pluto was conjunct my natal sun in 6 close to the DC when my partner of eighteen suddenly found someone new. It was traumatic and drawn out and my health suufered badly with nerves/adrenals/anxiety. That was four years ago, and it was and is a hell of a transformation. Still yet to form another relationship, but I there was so much healing to do that I dont think I could have thought about another. Oh I forgot to mention that my career well, burnout and bullying. And that ended a couple of months after the transit. The career changed from architect to art therapist and even though it is still getting off the ground, could be happier with my direction in life, just the time it takes to sort out. OH, Neptune is sitting on my MC in aquarius at the moment and uranus opposition is happening to me from a 10 pisces to 4/5 virgo.

All big stuff, I am the same person but I just see different things in life and people than I used to. And I got back in touch with my first love art, it has been the best to get that back!!

My thoughts are with you as the ride is emotional!!

Kite

Thanks Flea - and for those wondering, I've made it through all the emotional stuff and feel very good about where I'm at.

I'm still integrating my Chiron return but more from a "ok what now?" point of view. What should I do with my newfound perspectives?

I have some nice transits in play these days such as Jupter's conjunction of my Sun in 10 and Saturn's trine to same. You can say that I have been more focused on external vocational considerations but still have been dealing with both mundane and spiritual themes. I'm hoping there will be a convergence of these at some point but realize I will be compartmentalzing for awhile.

Best,

Kite

astrofonder

Lapis said:
Kite,

Hi and welcome. I bet you do feel 'reinvented'....those are some incredible transits/Initiations!!! Any one of them alone would be a lot to deal with but to have all of those happening at the same time, amazing. Congratulations for surving it all and happy Chiron Return too!

Transiting Pluto is closing in on a conjunction to my natal Sun and Chiron soon in 10........trans. Uranus is slowly moving through my large 1st house.......trans Saturn on approach to a conjunction with natal Pluto in intercepted 6.........trans Neptune in intercepted 12 is in opposition to natal Pluto in 6 right now...........trans. Chiron in 12 is working his way towards an opposition to natal Pluto in 6 in a bit. There's more of course but -

You could give me pointers it sounds like with transiting Pluto moving across your Sun in 10. I can imagine that this is going to be an amazing transformation in itself. Here's my personal take on why so many of us are having these mega transits lets call them. I feel that many of us are cramming as much karma/clearing/healing/integration/transformation as we can stand and NOT go mad in the process before 2012 arrives. Most everyone thinks that the 'big stuff' is coming with 2012 when actually its happening between now and then! :wink:

These potent cluster transits of the outer planets clearly shows this I feel. We, or rather our Higher Selves, believed we could handle huge direct hits of transformational energies that these type of cluster transits carry to help propel us into higher consciousness and larger integrated aspects of ourselves.
hi. i read a horrary ans. on anti-christ by radu. will u tell me what is anti-christ pls.?

AquariusMoon

Lapis said:
Here's my personal take on why so many of us are having these mega transits lets call them. I feel that many of us are cramming as much karma/clearing/healing/integration/transformation as we can stand and NOT go mad in the process before 2012 arrives. Most everyone thinks that the 'big stuff' is coming with 2012 when actually its happening between now and then! :wink:

Oh, Lapis, you are so right! People with mutable angles are really feeling these mega angular transits of the Gods of Change - Pluto, Uranus, the transiting nodes - and then add Saturn in Virgo in September. I've just finished up with Uranus square nodes, Sun and ASC/DC and have had a nice break from Pluto over the past year.

How are you doing?

Kite, glad to hear things are going well for you :)

AqMoon

Lionsmane65

The transits I'm experiencing now are more than a little hairy.

http://www.prowebdesignsites.net/astro_chart.gif

I have a Uranus Venus & Pluto cluster on my ascendant and each is getting it's turn to tango with a Uranus transit. I'm worried how it's going to affect the plutonian part of the cluster.

Identitiy issues, relationship issues...and as Pluto has always manifested itself in my life as illness or external violence coming at me I'm getting pretty scared of what's to come.

I seem to be at a point in my life where I'm very attractive to the opposite sex, yet the women I'm attracting are very unstable and abusive. I am however learning a great deal, it's just not very fun.

Lions

Kite said:
I'm coming out of Pluto conjunt Sun, still have Neptune on my Ascendent, Saturn on Uranus, Uranus opposing Pluto and Chrion retrun. Any thoughts from those who have experienced similar transits? I feel like I have been reinvented over the past couple of years my self.

http://astro-software.com/cgi-bin/astro/page02?name=Steve&firstname=&birthplace=Northridge,%20CA&lang=en&dformat=0&date=12/11/1956&time=10:26&country=1&state=6&adjust=8.00&long=118.32&lat=34.13

Born 12/11/56
10:26 am PST
Northridge, CA

Hi, Kite! Is that as in "high as a..." ?? :D

Good heavens, that is some intense transits alright! Structures being challenged, your very self being cleansed and purged.....

My whole life feels like it revloves around my Pluto conj. Sun back in 2001, so yes fellow Sag I can relate to how intense, and how powerful these can be. I also have Sag Rising - wich Pluto will soon be conjunct 26* Sag for the last time! (And this is conj. Galactic Centre - more on that later!!)

The good in fact great news about this transit is that ultimately its about getting real with yourself. Finding that authentic power within. And with Neptune on your Ascendant, you're not only getting purged but cleansed as well. Probably you feel confused and a bit "watery" but not to fear this will pass.

milkywaygirl said:
uranus just finished transiting my natal saturn by opposition, transiting uranus is in my 4th house, natal uranus is in my 12th, natal saturn in my 10th.

i read up a little about this transit before it came into full effect, basically what i could understand was that my sense of security was going to be challenged and "worked over" by outside forces.

so i was a little concerned but figured hey whatever happens, i'll deal with it!

so this is what transpired, i had to move, and during my move a bag containing my winter jacket and about 6 pairs of my shoes went missing. so now i'm wearing someone else's winter jacket and have two pairs of shoes to my name.

at first i wanted to blame my roomate, then her mom (the opposition), but i finally just had to accept the fact that these things that make me feel secure (i live in toronto and its mad cold right now so my jacket and shoes bring me a lot of security!) have just disappeared.

still trying to figure out how this relates to my 12th and 10th houses though....

Hi mwg!

As I understand it, the 12th house relates to hidden things, and things lost and disappearing. Since your 12th is being activated by Saturn, which BTW also rules the privation, the cold and winter!!, perhaps this is why that happened to you!

Sometimes transits like this, as annoying and inconvenient as they are, force us to think of others less fortunate. Like I'm sure that your city, like mine, has those poor souls who have even less than you, and who have to try to sleep outside when its snowing/raining/whatever. Its a sobering thought and it can help you deepen your attitude of gratitude, and compassion for others as well.....

Neptune Rising

Mr. Conjunct said:
Does anybody know how they felt transiting Jupiter over natal Uranus? Mine will happen probably in December 2007.

I have transitting Uranus conjunct natal Jupiter in Pisces in my 3rd house. Jupiter is the ruler of my ascendant. It started in March this year. It'll retrograde back over it again toward the end of this year.

As far as I know, it can indicate sudden departures, restlessness, changes in perspective and philosophy. I have definately felt this this year. I've felt extreemily restless, and sometimes wish I could just be somewhere else, but I know this is unrealistic because where would I be. I think this restlessness and my coming to terms with it has or is helping me find some inner grounding. I have had to learn how to be calm in the face of restlessness/nervousness. It can also feel quite exhilerating sometimes. I just have faith I am moving in a positive direction, even though I sometimes panik at the unease I have felt.

NR

Neptune Rising

Other hairrryy transits this year...! Slow ones too.

Oh my - Chiron going back and forth over natal Venus/Mercury. This has been very painful and its retrograding back again until early next year. Ugghh. Mercury is the ruler of my 7th house. I guess I'm getting used to it. My thought process seems to be the most bizarre thing, its definately changing, sometimes freaking me out. Again, I've had to learn how to be calm amongst all this, but its not easy.

Chiron conjunct natal Venus, well the relationship I've had has been painful indeed. I attracted a guy whose Pluto/Mars conjunction is opposite my Moon, his Chiron conjunct my Moon. Its a learning experience.

Natal Pluto trines my Venus/Mercury conjunction, so I guess he's part of the Chiron transit too.

Also transiting Pluto conjunct natal Mars until next year. I sometimes wish it was Summer 2008 now, I have another 7 months of this transit. Sometimes I am filled with dread that something awful is going to happen. It can be really scary at times. I've learned to explore this darkness that seems to be coming to consciousness with the help of Pluto, and not deny it. Just to accept that this is a part of myself and of life as much as goodness is too.

Also tr Pluto semi-square natal Venus/Mercury. So they are all involved!

Transitting Saturn is going opposite natal Moon in Sept/Oct this year too, I won't even think about that one at the moment. :D

All I can imagine, is after these transformative transits, life will proabaly seem quite calm and tranquil!

NR

Last edited: