Will I find a new job?

Marilyn

I am considering finding new employment. I have looked on interent, but have not gone on any interviews. Dont seem to be lucky in interview process. Seem to get all of my job's through knowing someone or by word of mouth. Not happy or challenged enough in current position, but financially it is a good position. I will attempt delineation.

The querent is represented by jupiter which is disposited in the 7th house in gemini where it is debilitated. Not good. Not sure what its placement in the 7th house is telling me. The 7th represents partnerships, marriage, maybe legal stuff, possibly open enemies.
Jupiter trines mercury which is in the 10th house. That seems positive because the tenth (house of career and profession) is ruled by virgo.
Looking at the 6th house ruled by taurus with venus disposited in the 9th house sextiles mercury which seems positive.

I think the answer is yes I will find another job, but are there any details in the chart that stick out that obviously I am not seasoned enough to even notice?

Attachments

• astro_24gw_05_will_i_find_another_job_2012927_hr_66073_20835.jpg
    astro_24gw_05_will_i_find_another_job_2012927_hr_66073_20835.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 32

Anachiel

I'd say the chart says to stay where you are, for now, since you already have a job. And, the horary confirms this. See:

You are signified by Jupiter. Yes, it is detrimented (for now) but Mercury, the ruler of your 10th, the job, was recently trine to Jupiter. So, you have (already) the job.

The Moon is about to square Jupiter showing you are at odds with yourself and, being in the third, are just bored and want change.

relax and just enjoy for now. It doesn't hurt to look but, simply finding yet another job is not going to solve the real core of your issue/problem.

Morphstar

You will find another job. However, it may take some time, and don’t rule out jobs that are a bit further away. It is also possible that the other job will come from a “helping hand”.

After you complete the cycle with Jupiter which isn’t that bad with its sextile from ruler of the 6’th, but is applied to with a square from a confused Pisces Moon, ruler of second sign – Saturn is in the house of the other job and will be applied to by sextile from Venus – ruler of Saturn’s sign’s location, and a conjunction from Mercury – ruler of your 10th. Mars, ruler of the second sign of 2nd work is in 2nd work money house, will be trined by the Moon, and will conjunct the NN. One important clue this chart gives us that helps us see that we’re on the right track is the fact that Pluto is exactly on the casp of your 2nd house of money, ruler of this Mars’ sign location, but except from this immediate sextile from the Moon, it is badly afflicted.
Another disadvantage to the current place of work is the SN in the 6th house. Venus, ruler of the 6’th has just departed from a trine to this Mars in your 12.

To sum up, you’ll indeed find another job, however, this chart also implies that there are some hidden issues behind the scene, which I need more background info from you to be able to decipher them. e.g., are there any deeper reasons rather than “I’m not challenged enough” for which you want to leave this work?

Morphstar

..In addition, there are also two other possibilities, now that I think about it:
1. Is it possible to change job inside the same company? i.e.: change branch, location, etc’
2. That a change will come anyways, and not up to you.

Marilyn

Morphstar,

Thank you so much for your reply and insight! I feel so relieved because I am truly unhappy at this job. There just isn't enough work and the position I have is not doing anything for me. My main reason for wanting to leave is because I have no sense of purpose. I feel like I am just a body. There is nothing rewarding here except a paycheck which I am grateful to get because there are many who are not as fortunate.

Anyway, to answer your question, it is a small independently owned company so there are no branches. No way for me to be transferred or I feel like no way to be promoted by the way. Its just a dead end situation for me. Anachiel told me to enjoy it, but I'm miserable, so I can't even do that.

Tell me you said "it will take a while." Can you give me an idea on the timing here.

Morphstar

Morphstar,

Thank you so much for your reply and insight! I feel so relieved because I am truly unhappy at this job. There just isn't enough work and the position I have is not doing anything for me. My main reason for wanting to leave is because I have no sense of purpose. I feel like I am just a body. There is nothing rewarding here except a paycheck which I am grateful to get because there are many who are not as fortunate.

Anyway, to answer your question, it is a small independently owned company so there are no branches. No way for me to be transferred or I feel like no way to be promoted by the way. Its just a dead end situation for me. Anachiel told me to enjoy it, but I'm miserable, so I can't even do that.

Tell me you said "it will take a while." Can you give me an idea on the timing here.

I’d say no more than few months. But I believe you’ll find good answers in your natal chart.