Need an outside eye please...

Catimini

Hi everybody

It has been 2 months that I am struggling with a synastry with a man.
It looks like there are a lot of karmic connections (many nodes, Vertex/AVx and karmic asteroids involved, I will past the details for now). Each time I dig I find more connections but I'm really starting to be lost... I really need some outside look. What do you think? Friendship or romance? Too many conjunctions, not enough squares, opposition or sextiles?

Important asteroid aspects:
Osiris conjunct his Isis (all activated in natal charts)
Kaali conjunct his Pluto (2 degrees) DW
Boda conjunct his Karma
Eva conjuncts Adams (lol)
Lancelot opposite Guinevere

My Moon square his Sun/Moon
I will not write all the midpoints activations, too many...

Also if the synastry looks ok, the composite is not very promising with a moon in house 12 and an isolated Venus (although she conjuncts the natal chart Venus ).

Thank you very much in advance for sharing your thoughts.

Have a nice week-end!

Last edited:

ElenaJ

What is missing is an aspect table, the one that comes with the chart.
Keep in mind that there are literally thousands of asteroids. If you dig deep enough, you can fill the chart with loads of these and find connections. However, how useful is this?
Just a quick glance at the chart shows some very important connections.
The ascendent/descendent axis are flipped and in conjunction, which is an extremely strong link to have between two charts. You mirror each other. This can help to hold you together in spite of any difficult aspects that might be present between you.
In addition, the Venus/north node with Venus/mars/moon, another strong link that binds.
And finally, sun/mercury/mars conjunction, a very positive connection.
If you can post the table we could probably identify other connections between the two charts. And possibly repost the chart, including south node, but less asteroids, would make for easier reading, it is so cluttered now one has to weed through it all to see what is going on.

ElenaJ

Thank you.
Moon on descendent is another strong link.
As well as moon trine Uranus, particularly because Uranus is descendent ruler.
Each natal has important concentrations of energy, that seem to be integrated in the relationship.
The exact Venus/moon and sun/mars/mercury conjunctions smooth over a lot of difficult moments, you really feel comfortable with each other and work together well on an emotional level.
Mercury opposite Saturn might be the most difficult aspect here, a bit of communication being blocked, Saturn tends to criticise mercury and maybe nag, and mercury has difficulty getting their ideas over.
All in all this is quite nice synastry. Have you been experiencing any particular difficulties?