Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 08-13-2016, 06:46 AM

hypersensitivity?

Since I was a kid, I have always been pretty sensitive to sounds and aware to my surroundings and even what other people are feeling. Even my body is extremely sensitive to product and food.. if there is something I am not supposed to eat, I will know right away. My parents used to think I was being dramatic as a kid but then later on my lymph nodes would become extremely swollen.. I'm also very good at reading people and have a strong gut instinct > also gastrointestinal problems and somewhat of an anxiety
I want to be around people , or at least the right people, but recently I have felt more of an aggression from them and I think I have become hypersensitive to loud or unpleasant noises or even bad moods or slights of others.. Even if people do not mean to be unpleasant, I can hear the stress in their voice or tone.. like I can feel it in my bones..
I can be having a great time with people and they will say something off, and I'll just get these really bad feelings and it just kind of just suhcks for me because I can't turn it off or just let it go to continue enjoying my time, so I've become way more accustomed to the introvert side and very independent and comfortable on my own. I'm still not sure if I am just being delusional and extremely paranoid because maybe my cancer moon just makes me super sensitive.. For this I have become less optimistic about life than I was when I was a child..not to the point I would cause myself any physical harm, but sometimes I experience a rather strong negative side to things. and I was wondering if theres anything in my chart that may help me understand why I feel this way. Is this linked to mental illness or am I susceptible to falling mentally ill? Would like to hear another perspective than my own. On the positive side, I've experienced an increase in creativity, and I can focus on my art and my self a lot more but it is almost fueled by the negativity..or a positive outlet for the negativity I feel like Im experiencing.

Last edited by bhnikola; 08-13-2016 at 11:02 AM.
Unread 08-13-2016, 07:16 AM

Re: Mental illness?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhnikola View Post
Since I was a kid, I have always been pretty sensitive to sounds and aware to my surroundings and even what other people are feeling. I'm very good at reading people and my experiences with people have always been good... But I was also very naive and more tolerant of everyone back then. I do want to be around people though, or at least the right people, but recently people make me feel very uncomfortable and I think I have become hypersensitive to loud or unpleasant noises or even bad moods or slights of others.. Even if people do not mean to be unpleasant, I can hear the stress in their voice or tone.. like I can feel it in my bones.. Not that anyone has a problem (don't we all) sometimes I can just be extremely sensitive, but I wasn't this way as a child, at least not to an extreme.
I can be having a great time with people and they will say something off, and I'll just get these really bad feelings and it just kind of just suhcks for me because I can't turn it off or just let it go to continue enjoying my time, so I've become way more accustomed to the introvert side and very independent and comfortable on my own. I've been thinking about it alot and I know we all grow into who we are and this may just part of me growing up but I'm still not sure if I am just being delusional or extremely paranoid or maybe my cancer moon just makes me super sensitive.. but I feel like I've had a decline in mental health lately or less optimistic as I was when I was a child.. and I was wondering if theres anything in my chart that may help me understand why I feel this way. On the positive side, I've experienced an increase in creativity, and I can focus on my art and my self a lot more. I'm curious to know if this is just a phase in my life or something with deeper roots.
Your moon in in it's own sign in it's own house that makes you very intuitive. It's a strong moon. Good for your and your mother relationship, But here comes NN conjunct Mars in 7th (your relationship with others) there you can have a lot of conections, but they come (or you may come agressive. Sometimes problem with this placement is that you neglect yourself or you can't see clearly yourself until you are not in relationship with someone. Also Jupiter in 8th house strong but it tend to magnify those things (but not in the worst way). You thnk a lot about dark side of life. There's a lot possitive aspects in your chart! Strong planets. You may be sucessful n occult or dealing with other problems or fiinances
Unread 08-13-2016, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julijana View Post
Your moon in in it's own sign in it's own house that makes you very intuitive. It's a strong moon. Good for your and your mother relationship, But here comes NN conjunct Mars in 7th (your relationship with others) there you can have a lot of conections, but they come (or you may come agressive. Sometimes problem with this placement is that you neglect yourself or you can't see clearly yourself until you are not in relationship with someone. Also Jupiter in 8th house strong but it tend to magnify those things (but not in the worst way). You thnk a lot about dark side of life. There's a lot possitive aspects in your chart! Strong planets. You may be sucessful n occult or dealing with other problems or fiinances
Okay I was thinking my question may not have been very clear but this helps me understand a lot. Thank you And yes I do attract very aggressive people... although I am not quite aggressive at all. So what would or how can I balance this according to my chart? what in my chart points to some kind of resolution

Last edited by bhnikola; 08-13-2016 at 09:53 AM.
Unread 08-13-2016, 09:14 AM

The ruler of the Ascendant is the planet that manifests itself naturally in your life. In your case this is Mars, Mars is in square aspect to both the Moon and Neptune.

Moon is overly sensitive in your chart, yes, it's in its own Sign but also conjunct the IC which makes it the most sensitive spot in your horoscope. A square from Mars would cause much inner friction.

The Mars-Neptune aspect can make you vulnerable and insecure based on the illusion of the mind.

http://astromatrix.org/Horoscopes/Pl...Square-Neptune
http://astromatrix.org/Horoscopes/Pl...on-Square-Mars
The Following User Says Thank You to Jadi For This Useful Post:
astrobunny (08-14-2016)
Unread 08-13-2016, 09:26 AM

Transiting Pluto went square your natal Mars placement during its retrogration period. Maybe this is why it's gotten worse. Now it's moving back a bit, but it will repeat itself multiple times in the coming years. It's something to be aware of.

http://www.thefutureminders.com/Plut...quare-mars.cfm
The Following User Says Thank You to Jadi For This Useful Post:
astrobunny (08-14-2016)
Unread 08-13-2016, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadi View Post
The ruler of the Ascendant is the planet that manifests itself naturally in your life. In your case this is Mars, Mars is in square aspect to both the Moon and Neptune.

Moon is overly sensitive in your chart, yes, it's in its own Sign but also conjunct the IC which makes it the most sensitive spot in your horoscope. A square from Mars would cause much inner friction.

The Mars-Neptune aspect can make you vulnerable and insecure based on the illusion of the mind.

http://astromatrix.org/Horoscopes/Pl...Square-Neptune
http://astromatrix.org/Horoscopes/Pl...on-Square-Mars
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadi View Post
Transiting Pluto went square your natal Mars placement during its retrogration period. Maybe this is why it's gotten worse. Now it's moving back a bit, but it will repeat itself multiple times in the coming years. It's something to be aware of.

http://www.thefutureminders.com/Plut...quare-mars.cfm
Jadi that is actually very on point. I guess I haven't looked too much into transitting planets, but that Mars-Pluto is a major theme for me right now.

So if my transitting Mars and Moon conjunct in the 8th house, where my natal Pluto is, does it produce a similar effect? and intensify the same difficulty that Tpluto-Nmars presents?

Thank you for the response. Definitely learning more
Unread 08-13-2016, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhnikola View Post
Jadi that is actually very on point. I guess I haven't looked too much into transitting planets, but that Mars-Pluto is a major theme for me right now.

So if my transitting Mars and Moon conjunct in the 8th house, where my natal Pluto is, does it produce a similar effect? and intensify the same difficulty that Tpluto-Nmars presents?

Thank you for the response. Definitely learning more
It would to some extent but that would be felt by almost anyone in your age-group since Pluto is a generational planet. But for you specifically, it manifests in 8th house matters. I would call its effect minimal.

Transiting outer planets to personal natal planets are a whole different story. They carry heavy changes in perspective and spiritual development.

Last edited by Jadi; 08-13-2016 at 10:39 AM.

Tags
illness, mental