Problem with my foot

KathrineB

Hello everyone!
A few weeks ago I was about to start ironing, made a clumsy movement and dropped the iron on my foot. I hurt my foot.
when I checked my foot it seemed that nothing was broken and I stopped the bleeding myself. At the time I didn't feel the need to go to the doctor+ I had to travel shortly after that, so I just decided to take care of this entire situation by myself.
Today I started to have some doubts, hence my question here: will my foot be able to heal entirely all by itself (or should I see a doctor)?

Will be super thankful for your astrological opinions!

KathrineB

And here is the chart, sorry!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 35

waybread

I suggest you get it checked out. Pisces and the 12th house rule the feet. Jupiter (ruler of Pisces) and Mars (ruler of your 12th house) are not forming a favourable aspect and the moon (your stake in the matter) is combust. I don't think you have anything to lose by seeing a doctor.

KathrineB

Hi there!
Thank you very much for taking the time to look at my chart and post a response! I am going to see a doctor today in the evening, and then hopefully soon I'll be able to post an update with what the doctor says! Thank you again! :)

tikana

i dont think it is anything serious

Mars is involved but then mars rules accidents change of a sign that is good.