Re-orientation 2

Arielle

Like nemet I am also in a kind of re-orientation phase (pluto square pluto, again?) And I'm looking for some advice which direction to take. Ages ago, I studied languages and have been working as a teacher (not very successfully) and journalist (doesn't work either). Is there a way for me to find some stability in my professional life. At the moment it is a complete mess.

Would be very grateful for some hints.

04.04.1970, Aschaffenburg, Germany

Mary

Arielle,

I would definitivly would like to help you but you need to post your Birth Time so I can draw your chart.

Thanks,
Mary

Mary

Arielle,

tr Pluto may be sauqring your natal Pluto, but it is also trining your natal Mercury, which is the ruler of your Asc and MC.
With all that Mercurial enery I would ask myself why Journalism didn´t suited,... well your Mercury is in the 8th house and it needs to go deeper, and with Pluto agitating you are obliged to go further with vocation. Your Sun, Venus (which is in its own sign and the final dispositor), Mercury ans saturn there, you need to understand what it is happenig "Between the lines" I wonder if Political-Power Issues appeal to you.
A deep and drawn to investigate, intrigued to go to the "source of things" describes Mercury in the 8th, A psychological flair and maybe what atrracted you to learn astrology.
Merucry ruler, Mars is in your 9th, your investigations critalize into belief, that the natural evolution of the 8th house to the 9th house, your have very strong belief, and your promote it with conviction.
Being a teacher, suits your need to guide, your drive to strongly expose our beliefs, investigation and vision. Maybe the problem is what your are teaching. I believe it would be good to add depth to your career, studies. Pshycology? Politic Science? Journalism may become quite superficial, and it not good for you. But the kind of journalism that investigates, gets in the middle of "dark" issues within Political affairs would be better for you. I think.
Another activity that may suit you in writing, publising. You need to nurture other (Moon in Pisces) and you need to feel involved in your work.
I hope this quickly written lines may help you in some way.

Mary