Self-Sabotage

GeminiSun

So, I've been thinking about some things the last few days...

I was in a huge struggle for a few years, began evolving maybe like 2 years ago, and then super recently, like the last 3 months or so, the universe has really been pushing me and advancing me in the world in such a positive way... And it seems so seamless and easy. Like I am evolving and things are finally, finally picking up and looking amazing and positive for the first time in literally years... The things I want are literally in my reach and then I go and mess things up by self-sabotaging myself and defeating one demon and then randomly starting to dabble with another when everything is going amazing.

So, I'm not going to get into the specifics of what is going on or whatever, but this whole situation and me reflecting has made me realize that I could have a serious self-sabotage problem. I'm not sure why this is though but I'm wondering if there is a correlation with my chart and self-sabotage? The last few years have been all about lessons for me, some super tough and others very organic, and I feel like I know what I want and I want success and I want certain things out of life so I don't understand why on earth I could possibly be subconsciously sabotaging myself?

Anyway, it's not that serious, I'm being a little dramatic considering things have been awful in the past and it's not like I feel trapped anymore or whatever, but still, reflecting on the last few months and especially like the last few weeks and trying to figure out why I do what I do.... It's so confusing to me because it doesn't make sense.

Any astrological input is appreciated.

Happy Halloween :alien::devil::ninja:

Attachments

• astrology.png
    astrology.png
    124.3 KB · Views: 24

waybread

When I was your age, I did a fair bit of that myself. Basically, with Saturn in your 4th house of your early childhood, and squaring your moon I wonder if you grew up in an environment where you faced a lot of criticism, or weren't expected to do well. If you did excel at something, there was an emotional price to pay. (Pluto square Mars-Chiron-MC)

As the child matures, the old emotional patterns and self-image are still in place.

What turned the corner for me was getting a very demanding job, where a lot of people depended on me to follow through. I could ***** up for myself, but it didn't seem fair to the other people.

You've got some lovely aspects from Jupiter to your sun and moon. You can develop those to get more faith and optimism.

Osamenor

Staff member
Every placement in your chart can help you or sabotage you. It depends on how you're working with the chart.

Saturn square Moon, for example: as waybread says, it could mean a lot of criticism early on, internalized, maybe excessive discipline or excessive self discipline, trying to squelch your own emotional needs. Could also mean an internal dialogue between your instinctive, emotional, intuitive self (Moon) and your logical, rational, self-disciplined self (Saturn). Those planets could also indicate who or what helps you do that. If you've had that who or what in your life the last few months, of course it's easier to express them in a healthy way. You still have emotional needs, and you still have a need for self discipline (everyone does), and for you, they're quite distinct from each other (Moon/Saturn square), but if both planets are healthily expressed, you can balance those needs.

Jupiter is also a big player here, and I remember from previous discussions that your self sabotage involved some Jupiterian things: overindulgence, harmful beliefs. If you're shifting Jupiter to a healthier expression, then you get the healthy side of Jupiter: optimism, confidence, open heartedness, supportive beliefs.

Every bit of your chart could be similarly analyzed, but the basic premise is that if you're using your planets in their best way, you get the best results. If you're not, you self sabotage.

Cypocryphy

So, I've been thinking about some things the last few days...

I was in a huge struggle for a few years, began evolving maybe like 2 years ago, and then super recently, like the last 3 months or so, the universe has really been pushing me and advancing me in the world in such a positive way... And it seems so seamless and easy. Like I am evolving and things are finally, finally picking up and looking amazing and positive for the first time in literally years... The things I want are literally in my reach and then I go and mess things up by self-sabotaging myself and defeating one demon and then randomly starting to dabble with another when everything is going amazing.

So, I'm not going to get into the specifics of what is going on or whatever, but this whole situation and me reflecting has made me realize that I could have a serious self-sabotage problem. I'm not sure why this is though but I'm wondering if there is a correlation with my chart and self-sabotage? The last few years have been all about lessons for me, some super tough and others very organic, and I feel like I know what I want and I want success and I want certain things out of life so I don't understand why on earth I could possibly be subconsciously sabotaging myself?

Anyway, it's not that serious, I'm being a little dramatic considering things have been awful in the past and it's not like I feel trapped anymore or whatever, but still, reflecting on the last few months and especially like the last few weeks and trying to figure out why I do what I do.... It's so confusing to me because it doesn't make sense.

Any astrological input is appreciated.

Happy Halloween :alien::devil::ninja:

Wow! What a lovely chart! Fascinating. A pentagram pattern. As young as you are, there shouldn’t be too many self sabatoge instances. But Scorpio rising ... Venus ruled by Mars ... Saturn sextile, Uranus square ... problematic relationships built on lust and “what can she do for me” but mixed feelings ... eratic relationships, almost always half-baked and left before truly developed. Very competitive personality, ego driven, will do good in the Western world but egocentrism and pride tend to be off putting. Tendency toward being unfaithful. Deep turbulent feelings ... but has a magnetic presence. Hmmm .... feelings strongly repressed, needs an outlet. Stongly driven to succeed. A warrior’s heart.